What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

Sigh: You are using word "Surpass" without knowing it's meaning. Let me dumb it down to you. In order for Africa to "surpass" India, India should have had more wealth per adult than Africa in the first place. That is what 'Surpass" means. By the data that posted by you, It is clear that Africa had higher wealth per adult in 2012. And if I go by other posters, India always had lower wealth per adult than Africa. In that case, one can't use word "Surpass". It is like saying US surpasses China in total wealth per adult.... got it??

No, let me dumb it down for you, with a link. Would that be easier?

Here is the wealth report from 2012: http://economics.uwo.ca/news/Davies_CreditSuisse_Oct12.pdf

SURPASS is pretty self-explanatory. India has been surpassed; she was richer than Africa per person, and is now poorer person (at least by the analysis of this report). You understand the difference between past and present I hope.

India is a poor country . That's a fact. There are countries in Africa that are pretty rich. It is rather racist to think it is insulting to compare with Africa.

No, let me dumb it down for you, with a link. Would that be easier?

Here is the wealth report from 2012: http://economics.uwo.ca/news/Davies_CreditSuisse_Oct12.pdf

SURPASS is pretty self-explanatory. India has been surpassed; she was richer than Africa per person, and is now poorer person (at least by the analysis of this report). You understand the difference between past and present I hope.

Need a math tuition??? India is still richer per person. Just by dividing the 2013 data posted by you, India's total wealth per person is 3010 USD and Africa is 2730 USD (approx values, Indian population 1.2 billion and Africa 1.0 billion).

Need a math tuition??? India is still richer per person. Just by dividing the 2013 data posted by you, India's total wealth per person is 3010 USD and Africa is 2730 USD (approx values, Indian population 1.2 billion and Africa 1.0 billion).

A math tuition? Did I do the math myself or did I post a credible report from a credible bank? You are just another Indian troll who thinks he's far more intelligent than the professionals doing their job.

Hey buddy, I'd suggest you read the actual study before using your awesome skills in division. Wealth per adult mathematical genius.

A math tuition? Did I do the math myself or did I post a credible report from a credible bank? You are just another Indian troll who thinks he's far more intelligent than the professionals doing their job.

Hey buddy, I'd suggest you read the actual study before using your awesome skills in division. Wealth per adult mathematical genius.

Holy molly... you need both math and English tuition.... "Adult" means person over 18 years of age. "Person" means everybody including newborn. India is still richer than Africa taking wealth per "person". India was always behind Africa taking wealth per "Adult". This is because India has higher percentage of "Adults" in its populace than Africa. Nobody "SURPASSED" anybody, and India is catching up with Africa even in wealth per "Adult" category... Have I dumbed it enough for you or is it still above your league?

Holy molly... you need both math and English tuition.... "Adult" means person over 18 years of age. "Person" means everybody including newborn. India is still richer than Africa taking wealth per "person". India was always behind Africa taking wealth per "Adult". This is because India has higher percentage of "Adults" in its populace than Africa. Nobody "SURPASSED" anybody, and India is catching up with Africa even in wealth per "Adult" category... Have I dumbed it enough for you or is it still above your league?

Goodness you're an idiot.

Read the study you incompetent douche. It's wealth per adult being calculated, and it's very clear. In 2011-2012 report India's wealth per adult was higher, in 2012-2013 report India's wealth per adult was LOWER.

Math? Screw math, you don't even understand basic elementary sentences in the English language.

Someone says 'surpass' you tell them they need better math skills, someone posts a link, you tell them to get an English tuition? I guess the fact that 30% of Indians would be legally defined as mentally retarded (IQ below 70) if they were in Western countries, is why you seem to be so unbelievably stupid.

I'm really not sure how to make this any easier, but I'll see if it gets through to you in one easy posting:

The wealth per adult in India was higher than in Africa in the 2011-2012 report. The wealth per adult in Africa was higher than it was in India in the 2012-2013 report? Are you following so far?

The wealth per adult in Africa surpassed the wealth per adult in India in the 2012-2013 report, compared to the 2011-2012 report.

Still not getting it?

Einstein was an American, thanks for that. Try to spell Einstein correctly though.

You must be REALLY stupid. The wealth per person metric is already done for you. 3rd column supah-powah.

LOL... I see others have already pointed out that you need maths and English tuition... my god, mocking others when you don't even know the difference between "Adult" and "Person"!!!!

LOL... I see others have already pointed out that you need maths and English tuition... my god, mocking others when you don't even know the difference between "Adult" and "Person"!!!!

LMAO, what do you want? Seriously? The wealth per person and the wealth per adult are both higher in Africa vs India.

Are all Indians so stupid that people casually mistake them for trolls?

Don't you feel kind of embarrassed that you've been posting comments that have literally no substance at all?

Wealth per adult? Africa is higher

Wealth per person? Surprise, Africa is higher

Goodness you're an idiot.

Read the study you incompetent douche. It's wealth per adult being calculated, and it's very clear. In 2011-2012 report India's wealth per adult was higher, in 2012-2013 report India's wealth per adult was LOWER.

Math? Screw math, you don't even understand basic elementary sentences in the English language.

Someone says 'surpass' you tell them they need better math skills, someone posts a link, you tell them to get an English tuition? I guess the fact that 30% of Indians would be legally defined as mentally retarded (IQ below 70) if they were in Western countries, is why you seem to be so unbelievably stupid.

I'm really not sure how to make this any easier, but I'll see if it gets through to you in one easy posting:

The wealth per adult in India was higher than in Africa in the 2011-2012 report. The wealth per adult in Africa was higher than it was in India in the 2012-2013 report? Are you following so far?

The wealth per adult in Africa surpassed the wealth per adult in India in the 2012-2013 report, compared to the 2011-2012 report.

Still not getting it?

Not possible with current definitions and mathematic. May be with your own logic it is possible.... What was respective figures in 2011-12 wealth per adult (for India and Africa)? The pic you posted says Africa's wealth per adult CAME DOWN 1.2% and India's WENT UP 5.1%. In actual world, it means that India's wealth per adult was lower than that of Africa in 2011-12 period. Again, nobody surpassed anybody but India narrowed the gap. Still can't get? huh???

LMAO, what do you want? Seriously? The wealth per person and the wealth per adult are both higher in Africa vs India.

Are all Indians so stupid that people casually mistake them for trolls?

Don't you feel kind of embarrassed that you've been posting comments that have literally no substance at all?

Wealth per adult? Africa is higher

Wealth per person? Surprise, Africa is higher

Who was your math teacher? That person needs to be fired....

Not possible with current definitions and mathematic. May be with your own logic it is possible.... What was respective figures in 2011-12 wealth per adult (for India and Africa)? The pic you posted says Africa's wealth per adult CAME DOWN 1.2% and India's WENT UP 5.1%. In actual world, it means that India's wealth per adult was lower than that of Africa in 2011-12 period. Again, nobody surpassed anybody but India narrowed the gap. Still can't get? huh???

This is getting more and more ridiculous. I already posted the sources and yet you STILL have a hard time understanding it. I even explained it to you very slowly and with lots of patience. It's ok that you don't get it, just stop plastering the page with spam telling me this.

I'll tell you for the last time, read their reports if you want to get an idea; this is not MY report, it's simply a report I published. India has been surpassed by Africa in wealth per person and wealth per adult.

Keeping up this conversation won't change that, much to your chagrin.

This is getting more and more ridiculous. I already posted the sources and yet you STILL have a hard time understanding it. I even explained it to you very slowly and with lots of patience. It's ok that you don't get it, just stop plastering the page with spam telling me this.

I'll tell you for the last time, read their reports if you want to get an idea; this is not MY report, it's simply a report I published. India has been surpassed by Africa in wealth per person and wealth per adult.

Still not signed for tuition??? You need that pretty bad... You post a report and say exactly opposite of what it shows and wonder why people laugh at you. Why don't you post just 4 stats, 2011-12 and 2012-13 wealth per "ADULT" & either total wealth or wealth per "PERSON" for India and Africa, if you can't, I will try to post that....

Still not signed for tuition??? You need that pretty bad... You post a report and say exactly opposite of what it shows and wonder why people laugh at you. Why don't you post just 4 stats, 2011-12 and 2012-13 wealth per "ADULT" & either total wealth or wealth per "PERSON" for India and Africa, if you can't, I will try to post that....

I already posted the wealth per adult statistics in the OP, then I gave you the earlier one in a link. You are just a very intellectually deficited individual, and you've found a way to keep this conversation going far past it's due.

Go away, you are either drunk or really stupid.

Here they are:

Total Wealth:
Africa 2011-12 - 2393 bn USD
India 2011-12 - 3193 bn USD

Africa 2012-13 - 2711 bn USD
India 2012-13 - 3613 bn USD

Total Wealth per PERSON:
Africa 2011-12 - 2393/1.072 = 2232 USD
India 2011-12 - 3193/1247 = 2561 USD

Africa 2012-13 - 2711/1.072 = 2529 USD**
India 2012-13 - 3613/1.263 = 2861 USD

Total Wealth per ADULT:
Africa 2011-12 - 5004 bn USD*
India 2011-12 - 4250 bn USD

Africa 2012-13 - 4929 bn USD
India 2012-13 - 4706 bn USD

* Calculated from current year data and growth rate. (4929-X)/X = -.015 => X= 5004
** Population data unavailable. Previous year's data was used and hence wealth per person will be lesser than shown

Now, go figure.......

I already posted the wealth per adult statistics in the OP, then I gave you the earlier one in a link. You are just a very intellectually deficited individual, and you've found a way to keep this conversation going far past it's due.

Go away, you are either drunk or really stupid.

LOL... big words.... which dictionary are you using???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom