What's new

Afghans hate of Pakistan - The real reason

So correct me if I'm wrong but your saying people in kpk had only two option either go with pakistan or India they were never given a third option of pashtunistan.

If that's what your saying then as I have explained before afghans/pathans are not native to kpk we hindikowan punjabis are and have been living here for thousands of years indeed every major place is named by us. Again no Afghan has any legitimate claim to our land so no the demand for the third option of voting for pashtunistan is not valid. Also if you look up old censuses we hindikowan formed the majority in places like peshawar.
Historically Peshawar,Kohat,Mardan,Swat and DI Khan were non Pashto speaking areas.

verbally promised
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes 55% in deciding to be either with India or Pakistan, but not Afghanistan... Afghanistan was never on the table...
Voter turnout is not an accurate indicator to assume things. Voter turnout is never 100% even in this day and age. And people conveniently forget that erstwhile NWFP had/has a large population of non-Pashtuns. There was even a demand for Hazara province. That is the entire Eastern patch of KPK.

In any case, that chapter is close now. No one would want merger with Afghanistan today since a very large number of Pashtuns live outside their own province. If any case for merger is there, it is merger of Eastern Afghanistan with Pakistan [ even that is a fantasy, let alone KPK merging with Afghanistan]

Voter turnout is not an accurate indicator to assume things. Voter turnout is never 100% even in this day and age. And people conveniently forget that erstwhile NWFP had/has a large population of non-Pashtuns. There was even a demand for Hazara province. That is the entire Eastern patch of KPK.

In any case, that chapter is close now. No one would want merger with Afghanistan today since a very large number of Pashtuns live outside their own province. If any case for merger is there, it is merger of Eastern Afghanistan with Pakistan [ even that is a fantasy, let alone KPK merging with Afghanistan]

This is something I can agree with... My request to you is to educate your nationals of this myth "Afghanistan did not recognise us", and instead in the future we both build better relations.

I am not interested in KPK joining us, too much time has passed, and it would be bad for Pakistan. Now, what we want is better relations.

Madam, in regards to KPK's history and people, that is another subject entirely. And as far my opinion on KPK, I think it should remain with Pakistan as the decision was made to become a state in confederacy with other Muslim peoples...

My intent is not to have a discussions as to what I think or what he thinks or what they think, my feelings are not involved here.

I am here with an open CHALLENGE to see how much of the history Pakistanis know of what occurred in 1947/1948, because thus far each and every single Pakistani just copies and pastes without opening any history book regarding what transpired at that time in regards to the Durand line. Thus far I have not come across any Pakistani who knows the history, and yet they harp like parrots "Afghanistan did not recognize Pakistan" and insult my countrymen without knowing the full history.

I want to see how much of the history some armchair historians actually know and then I will relate the history to them.
Everyone knows about afghan history and durand line ?what are you trying to say? This ks becoming irritating...afghans democrated previously undemocrated line and called it durand line..
Areas that afghan claim today were mostly not under afghan rule to behin with.
Fact is we have durand line and we have hostile govt in kabul..this makes kabul and islamabad natural enemies..so war is on and kabul cant cry what pakistan does when the war was initiated by kabul

This is something I can agree with... My request to you is to educate your nationals of this myth "Afghanistan did not recognise us", and instead in the future we both build better relations.

I am not interested in KPK joining us, too much time has passed, and it would be bad for Pakistan. Now, what we want is better relations.
Well, ask your govt to say so and tgis will probably solve all orher problems..
I dare you saying this aloud in kabul..they will lynch you

:close_tema:

it's no use crying over spilled milk.:cray::cray::cray:

So no more propaganda from you and Afghan bashing? And no more "Afghanistan didn't recognize us" crap either...

Everyone knows about afghan history and durand line ?what are you trying to say? This ks becoming irritating...afghans democrated previously undemocrated line and called it durand line..
Areas that afghan claim today were mostly not under afghan rule to behin with.
Fact is we have durand line and we have hostile govt in kabul..this makes kabul and islamabad natural enemies..so war is on and kabul cant cry what pakistan does when the war was initiated by kabul

Well, ask your govt to say so and tgis will probably solve all orher problems..
I dare you saying this aloud in kabul..they will lynch you

I didn't want to make this post and break hearts, its only because there is too much Afghan bashing that I had to come out with the truth.

So no more propaganda from you and Afghan bashing? And no more "Afghanistan didn't recognize us" crap either...

I didn't want to make this post and break hearts, its only because there is too much Afghan bashing that I had to come out with the truth.
Fact is current pushtoon tribes are either
1.native to pakistan
2. Native to afghanistan
3. Divided among the boarder
The majority of population is no.1..a dozen pushtoon tribes dont exist in afghanistan that are in pakistan and they dont want merger with afghanistan or to go in conflict with non pushtoon populace of afghanistan ..afghanistan is mess untill afghanistan partitions ion ethnic lines pakistani pushtoons arent even interested..

This concept that afghans are native to KPK is wrong..

first afghan is word that is synonym to pushtoons...though not used as such anymore(though still used in some pakistani domicles when ethnicity comes into question)

Second pakistani afghans/pushtoons are native to KPK not current afghanistan afghan/pushtoons or the western non pushtoon population ..

So the question of merger is decided in 1947 and next 70 years elected assemblies

"Afghanistan voted against the motion, though a few months later the govern did accord Pakistan recognition after Pakistani officials verbally promised Afghanistan that the two countries would negotiate over the management"

Yes 55% in deciding to be either with India or Pakistan, but not Afghanistan... Afghanistan was never on the table...

Now you have to prove to me that Afghans aren't native to KPK, texts and copies, like I have. Then I will give you my proof. Anywho, my aim was to put that "Afghanistan did not recognise us" myth to rest.

I don't need to upload text5and copies rora, it's a historical fact that we hindikowan speaking punjabis are the natives of kpk. I'm the gandhara civilisation is our heritage when our forefathers were budhists. That's why you find budhist stupas all over kpk. Entire museums are filled with gandhare civilisation artefacts and history .

All place names our forefathers named for example Peshawar =purushapur taxila= takshila swat= svatshu etc. All names are derived from prakrit which comes from Sanskrit. Hindiko is a dialect of Punjabi, Punjabi of course comes from prakrit any competent linguistic will tell you this.

Now the 11th century invasion led by ghaznavi is a historical fact well documented by historians. The Afghans labelled anyone different to them hindi hence they called our mother tongue hindiko, it's not something our forefathers ever called it themselves. Originally it was called pothwari which is spoken all over northern punjab including azad kashmir.

During the budhists era the shahi punjabis ruled into what is now Afghanistan hence why you find budhists statues there still. We have more right to claim parts of Afghanistan but don't we recognise it as a sovereign country. Now even in the 1960s we hindikowan were the majority in peshwar easily verifiable by checking out available censuses.

Now I noticed that you didn't answer my question that I put to you, which was why don't afghans who want to live in a majority afghan/pathan nation don't simply move to Afghanistan were they are already the majority ? Could you answer this?

I don't need to upload text5and copies rora, it's a historical fact that we hindikowan speaking punjabis are the natives of kpk. I'm the gandhara civilisation is our heritage when our forefathers were budhists. That's why you find budhist stupas all over kpk. Entire museums are filled with gandhare civilisation artefacts and history .

All place names our forefathers named for example Peshawar =purushapur taxila= takshila swat= svatshu etc. All names are derived from prakrit which comes from Sanskrit. Hindiko is a dialect of Punjabi, Punjabi of course comes from prakrit any competent linguistic will tell you this.

Now the 11th century invasion led by ghaznavi is a historical fact well documented by historians. The Afghans labelled anyone different to them hindi hence they called our mother tongue hindiko, it's not something our forefathers ever called it themselves. Originally it was called pothwari which is spoken all over northern punjab including azad kashmir.

During the budhists era the shahi punjabis ruled into what is now Afghanistan hence why you find budhists statues there still. We have more right to claim parts of Afghanistan but don't we recognise it as a sovereign country. Now even in the 1960s we hindikowan were the majority in peshwar easily verifiable by checking out available censuses.

Now I noticed that you didn't answer my question that I put to you, which was why don't afghans who want to live in a majority afghan/pathan nation don't simply move to Afghanistan were they are already the majority ? Could you answer this?

Madam, you can't do this without proof... I have studied this region for 10+ years starting from the Sassanid times, I know what I am talking about, and I will give you my proof.

Now you made a claim, back it up with proof, if you can't, then this discussion is useless. I am not going to go back and forth and be the only one giving proofs, when you in turn can't do the same. I know my history, I trust my sources, I want to see what you put out there so I can correct you on your knowledge. Until tomorrow... hopefully you will have proof. Good day.

Madam, you can't do this without proof... I have studied this region for 10+ years starting from the Sassanid times, I know what I am talking about, and I will give you my proof.

Now you made a claim, back it up with proof, if you can't, then this discussion is useless. I am not going to go back and forth and be the only one giving proofs, when you in turn can't do the same. I know my history, I trust my sources, I want to see what you put out there so I can correct you on your knowledge. Until tomorrow... hopefully you will have proof. Good day.

Sunshine, if you read my posts I never asked for any proof from you you did that out of your own violation, and that to about a verbal agreement jinnah apparently gave. I don't need to give you proof since I and my people are not the ones claiming parts of Afghanistan even as I have already mentioned we have more right to parts of Afghanistan than the other way round.

Now you still want proof I suggest you take a trip to kpk and see entire museums filled with the history of my people who have lived in kpk thousands of years. If you still need more proof just look up old censuses done during the British era and you will see how we hindikos were the majority in many places all over kpk.

Now for the third time why don't you answer my question regarding why afghans don't want to live in Afghanistan a country where they are already the majority instead of claiming a small province where you have no historical legitimate claim to?

1.jpg

The more things change, the more they stay the same. :partay:

No he is not:coffee:
PM IK is of Pashtun origin. His family migrated to Punjab from KPK. That's another thing that some folks here don't understand.....their is intermixing between Pashtuns and Punjabi's. Especially after partition. In addition to migration their is marriage. Marriage inside castes and tribes become less relevant in Pakistan post partition. I personally know of multiple marriages between Punjabi's and Pashtuns. There are generally more problems in Sunni-Shia marriages then Punjabi-Pashtun marriages (my observation).

PM IK is of Pashtun origin. His family migrated to Punjab from KPK. That's another thing that some folks here don't understand.....their is intermixing between Pashtuns and Punjabi's. Especially after partition. In addition to migration their is marriage. Marriage inside castes and tribes become less relevant in Pakistan post partition. I personally know of multiple marriages between Punjabi's and Pashtuns. There are generally more problems in Sunni-Shia marriages then Punjabi-Pashtun marriages (my observation).

I think he was being sarcastic, anyway imran is pathan his family have lived in punjab for centuries but I don't he considers himself anything other than pathan.

As far as mixed marriages are conserned they do happen I have 2 close friends whos fathers are pathan and mother's Punjabi and kashmiri. Both have told me that growing up their fathers side of the family would tell them to only speak pashto and and consider themselves pathan.

They both told me how their pathan side of the family would make racist remarks about their punjabi and Kashmiri heritage. Consequently they grew up hating their fathers side so much that one refuses to call herself anything other than kashmiri and both refused to marry into the pathan side much to the dismay of their father.

Similarly my brothers acquaintance also had to endure a lot of racism for having a punjabi mother, his father wouldn't even condemn which caused even more problems for his parents marriage. All my friends and acquaintances never suffered any racism from their punjabi or kashmiri side of the family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom