What's new

Afghans hate of Pakistan - The real reason

so you were a tourist in Pakistan..and now you claim to have expertise on its people and history.

lol what my people?hindkowan? where is your scientific backing to this claim that it was hindkowan only..were there any hindkowan people in mehrgarh? any hindkowan people in sindh?..You are saying the same exact thing that khilji guy was saying..dont portray punjabi culture as Pakistani...the difference is you are saying Pakistani history is hindkowan people history.
..Miss brahman pride..your history knowledge starts from pre-Alexanders vedic time and you claim heritage to museum artifacts from Indus valley times.what a load of rubbish.Indus valley civilization people were NOT VEDIC people.they worshipped something else.Early Vedic time only started somewhere around 1500 BC..by the indigenous aryan people.

Well you brought it up while badmouthing Ghaznavid..remember? that was why i jumped in.

you have lost it Vedas believer brahman..Terming bacha baazi as pashtun culture you have exposed yourself as an indian troll..we know likes of you and im sure mods are watching..

You are seriously desperate to counter anything I have said, firstly you falsely claimed that I have never been to pakistan now you claim that I went as a tourist both conjectures on your part both false. Have lived there for months at a time. My family live there I don't have to prove anything to you. Numerous people on this very thread have said the same about Afghans and their behaviour.

My family like millions in pakistan have suffered and been victims of crime. Our entire country has been flooded with drug's and guns. As I said entire museums are filled with gandhare civilisation artefacts. Old censuses are available showing we hindikowan were the majority in peshwar until very recently simple facts.

First you brought up vedic people because you can't counter anything I've said factually now your going on about indus a totally different civilisation. You desperately trying to clutch straws . You simply have no real argument and are doing this due to your fellow baloch khiliji being exposed for the hate filled bigot he is you even chided him on here for mentioning dark side of the indus and his remarks about punjabis thus exposing himself for the bigot he is.

As I have said before I'm glad you afghan/baloch posters have come out and shown your true colour so that my fellow pakistanis who might have had any doubt where your true loyalty lies. The premise of this thread is why some afghans hate pakistan you are not upset with afghans claiming our land your more angry at me for pointing out that they have no historical legitimate claim to it.

As far as bacha baazi being part of afghan culture I don't know how anyone can even deny it. Typically when you can't win a argument then I must be a Indian well sorry to disappoint you but I'm patriotic pakistan and won't allow anyone to claim a sq inch of our land just because we happen to share the same faith.

You should listen to yourself talk. Yes, we are important and our voice against the bullshit we have to hear from other ethnicities does matter, yours included. Maybe you guys should stop complaining about "Punjabi oppression" on all levels if you want us to chill. Why should we have to continuously put up with this? Why should Punjabis allow other ethnicities to seek jobs in our land while they prefer us dead in their provinces'? You have the audacity to talk in such a condescending manner regarding the issues we have to face.

Punjabi culture IS Pakistani culture, it is a subset of Pakistani culture just like Pashtun or Baloch culture would be called a subset of Pakistani culture. Who are you to tell us that it isn't?

P.s regarding the African remark. Shame on you, you're not special neither the color of your skin is. I am a light skinned Punjabi and i've seen Pashtuns sharing their skin color with Africans too. Of course, if you're going to disown their heritage as Pashtun then that's a different case and disgusting. But your skin color doesn't really matters here. You've just exposed yourself further here. Sophisticated language doesn't hides your BS.

Look obviously you will side with your ethnicity so I can understand that, I don't hold that against you.

She was racist towards my culture and that's what's got the ball rolling.

Well you harvest what you grow.

You are seriously desperate to counter anything I have said, firstly you falsely claimed that I have never been to pakistan now you claim that I went as a tourist both conjectures on your part both false. Have lived there for months at a time. My family live there I don't have to prove anything to you. Numerous people on this very thread have said the same about Afghans and their behaviour.

My family like millions in pakistan have suffered and been victims of crime. Our entire country has been flooded with drug's and guns. As I said entire museums are filled with gandhare civilisation artefacts. Old censuses are available showing we hindikowan were the majority in peshwar until very recently simple facts.

First you brought up vedic people because you can't counter anything I've said factually now your going on about indus a totally different civilisation. You desperately trying to clutch straws . You simply have no real argument and are doing this due to your fellow baloch khiliji being exposed for the hate filled bigot he is you even chided him on here for mentioning dark side of the indus and his remarks about punjabis thus exposing himself for the bigot he is.

As I have said before I'm glad you afghan/baloch posters have come out and shown your true colour so that my fellow pakistanis who might have had any doubt where your true loyalty lies. The premise of this thread is why some afghans hate pakistan you are not upset with afghans claiming our land your more angry at me for pointing out that they have no historical legitimate claim to it.

As far as bacha baazi being part of afghan culture I don't know how anyone can even deny it. Typically when you can't win a argument then I must be a Indian well sorry to disappoint you but I'm patriotic pakistan and won't allow anyone to claim a sq inch of our land just because we happen to share the same faith.

You play the victims card but you are a hate filled person.

You have so many complaints against the Baloch & Pukhtoons, well why not do something about it, you know where we are.

I was very keenly reading your stuff against the troll till i read this and sorry to say im embarrassed we have people like you who wear our flags. Have you ever been to Makran? Karachi?,south punjab the Brauhi areas of Baluchistan they are all west side of indus..Does that make them a lesser baluch for their color?Baluch extend all the way south to Tanzania..I wonder what they say about your comment..
You couldnt address him by saying all cultures including 'punjabi' 'baloch''pashtun' are equally Pakistani cultures and then you wrongly assumed him using 'non white' to mean black.. In one of your posts you said Punjabis have trouble with your Turko culture? can you please explain me what daily Baloch practices of yours you call Turkic..just want to enhance my general knowledge..because people you are calling dark skinned on east side of indus (potohar/hazara) some have clans that trace ancestry from Karlugh Turks.

Central Asians(includes ancient Avestan Pashtuns ) have been coming back and forth to Gandhara for thousands of years even before Indus Valley Civilization..No one other than some afeemi kabulis today challenge your right to the native status but if you cry about Ghaznavid stealing something from you , you are just in it alone.,you couldnt arm yourself better back then and you lost , survival of the fittest it is.. now you will cry about it for the rest of your lame life? btw you had a similar past back then you captured local lands you subjugated people...see its easy if one tries to soul search..Would you now blame the neolithic Iranic hunters from Bactria or mesopotamians for invading your lands when they were are likely your ancestors one way or another. ..And i saw you calling the Turkic-Mongol rulers of this land hmoosexual...this is the level of your ignorance..if you dont know how to read the platonic references of their poetry then the joke's on you.

If you look back through the thread you will see that she Insulted our culture, our tribal and clanmanship and called us a minority like blacks.

Last time I checked we were always a majority in our provinces.

I have no issues with Punjabis, but I have issues with people insulting our culture and making jokes of us.

She said we are trying to kill off Punjabis, hmmm we could have done that centuries ago but no because our strength is with people of Punjab.

So before you show me respect or disrespect do understand what she has been saying.

I even showed a bigger heart and apologised but obviously that could not dowse the hate filled fire within her.

You can target me personally and I will do same to you but soon as you bring culture you brought ethnicity in to it, hence I will pay you with same coin.

All the terrorist bombings that your fellow afghans have done so far have cost us 70.000 civilians including a entire school of children countless soldiers and police officers this is well documented in pakistans media.

As far as facilitating the invasion of Afghanistan you really have a nerve to even complain when your countrymen refuse to give up a international wanted terrorist and despite musharraf sending numerous envoys thus inviting USA and NATO forces to your. Since your country denys the very existence of my nation and even assasinated the first prime minister of pakistan you are nothing more and nothing less that a open enemy nation to pakistan therefore if musharraf wanted to give bases to the USA and NATO forces you are in no position to complain.

As far as this utter garbage of pashtunistan as I have already in this very thread explained in great detail we hindikowan punjabis are the natives of this land. You want proof come to kpk and see entire museums filled with the history of my people who have lived here for thousands of years the gandhare civilisation.

Each place name was named by my forefathers e.g Peshawar =purushapur taxila=takshila swat=svatsh etc. All these place names are derived from prakrit which comes from Sanskrit. Punjabi has many dialects including hindiko, our forefathers never called our language hindiko this label was given by afghans who called anyone Hindi hence hindikowan.

We called it pothwari which is spoken all over northern punjab including azad kashmir. It is a historical documented fact that afghans arrived in what is now kpk in the 11th century with ghaznavi mainly yusefzai from Kabul. But the bulk arrived in the 16th century. As per old censuses we hindikowan formed the majority in most places including Peshawar even in the 1960s.

No Afghan is native to our land you have no historical legitimate claim to our land. You have a entire country called Afghanistan to yourselves where pastuns form the majority. As far as racism goes you lot are the last people on gods earth who have the right to talk about racism since most if not all of you are hard-core ethnofascists who see everything through the lenses of race.

And just to clarify I'm talking about Afghans not pak pathans vis a vie pashtunistan.

These terror episode in Pakistan in mid 2000 was caused by the Lal Masjid episode plus the Pakistani state's obsession with using militant islam to acheive it's objectives. Even ylur prime minister Imran Khan has gone on record several times to say that militancy in Pashtuns areas is the remanent of Soviet jihad plus the actions of Pak army in tribal areas. Yes, some Afghan nationals might have been involved and yes Afghan government might will have played a part but Pakistani nationals were responsible for the majority of the violance. It's a porus and loosely controlled so called border and terrorists can easily cross it. There are countless ISIS fighters from Pakistani soil operating in Afghanistan as well. It's not a one way street.

I hear often on this forum that Afghanistan's soil is being used against Pakistan but you conviniently forget that Pakistan provided full support to foreigners to invade Afghanistan in 2001. Do you think the Taliban don't know the double game you have played here?

Don't you think It's ironic that Bin Laden was found hiding a few kilometres away from Pakistani military base in Abbotabad?
The difference between that coward musharaf and the Taliban leadership is that Talib leaders wanted Bin Laden to be tried in a court before he was handed over to Americans and if they could have proved he was guilty of the crime, they would have agreed to hand him over. Musharaf on the otherhand was quaking in his boots and as a coward offered Pakistani soil to be used against Afghanistan. No need to sugar coat that cowards actions.

Let's for arguments sake say that Hindko speakers once upon a time were the majority in Peshawar city. What makes you think, they were also majority in other parts of KPK too?

I am not laying any claim to "your" land. The land belongs to the people who live there aka Pashtuns with pockets of other minorities. The Pashtuns of Pakistan will decide what they want to do with their land. Not you or your supposed ancestors.

I am happy if my fellow Paashtuns want to remain as part of Pakistani federation. I have no problem with that. All I want is closer ties between Pashtuns of both countries for the sake of preservation of language, identity etc. Have you got a problem with that?

The Russian Breed Afghans should be given carrots and stick policy.

Pakistan and Pakistanis are the most resilient people, have the capacity to take punches as much as the 220 million always ready to die to protect Islam, Islamic Fort and Pakistan from internal and external threats to its existence. Keep on facing and fighting as witnessed in last 20 years of WoT.

Pakistanis around the world, no matter how many damages, bomb attacks, and problems happen, Pakistanis being very resilient and strong will "comeback". That is how the nation has been developed since 1947 when 1 million killed, and in those days 0 economy, finances and governance structure.

A Pakistani is the known to be Revengeful, Resilient and make a Comeback attitude again and again until it wins.

Pakistanis blow the hell out of many mothers of Afghan Pathans, Russian Pathan, Chini Pathan, Punjabi Pathan. Sindhi Pathan, Baloch Pathans :

Some Afghan Pathans in India.

Back
Top Bottom