What's new

Afghans hate of Pakistan - The real reason

what you are saying only a civilized person understand not Afghans or Indians . I have always seen it takes force of arms for these two creatures to behave.

Brother, what I am talking about is in the future. Our present is clouded by emotion and justifiable anger on all sides. When we gain clarity, the momentum of history will keep moving towards its equilibrium.

You cannot compare open Kuffar enemies of Hindutva in India to our Afghan coreligionists. We wait and play the future game.

In sha Allah, all will be clear with time. Our bozorg were more wise than we think. Ch. Rehmat Ali in particular had it all figured out.

I personally am not opposed to Taliban rule in Afghanistan @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan. I support it. But we cannot be so foolish to merge the two countries until atleast 10 years of prior nation building narrative as one nation. We saw the debacle when 2 completely different nations were pitted as one from 1947-1971. We are already weak, we cannot have another upheaval like that.

Your thinking that we Afg-Pak are one people is simply foolish. There are too many differences within Afghanistan and Pakistan themselves respectively, let alone amongst them. Sindh is different than Punjab and Herat is different than Kabul. To expect Kabul and Lahore to merge ad-hoc without narrative building is foolish and will lead to civil war.

And lastly you talk of pan Islamic union, please see how UAE and KSA snubbed our attempt to condemn India's Islamophobia. Ek hadd hoti hai zaleel aur doormat bannay ki. Pakistan koi chay mulk nahi jo baqi sari Muslim countries ka ghulam banta rahay. Hum ne thaika nahi uthaya hua Musalmano ka. Jab 2009-2013 mein har hafte humaray shehri bomb blasts mein mar rahay hotay thay, koi Muslim mulk humari madad ko nahi aya. First help yourself and then go helping others. We need to sort our own country first. Afghanistan se behtar pehle apne saggay Balochistan pe focus karo. Ummah chummah will get you nowhere but being a doormat of other Muslim countries like GCC and Afghanistan. Zia sold out his own countrymen, the Ahmedis for Saudi pressure and aid. Look how his own creations the LeJ, SSP, MQM and N League, which he formed himself, came to sting the whole country back. Khuda ki laathi beawaaz hoti hai.

Basically you are having a monologue with yourself and extrapolating supposed views of mine due to my username or because I wrote some Islamic things here.

I am more than capable of stating my views if anyone is interested, I don't need to you to help fill the strawman caricature of a religious Muslim Pakistani which you have conjured up.

Create a thread about religious minorities, this is beyond the scope of this thread. You can get all views of Pakistanis here.

Look you have repeatedly called me a n leaguer I had to actually ask someone what it meant apparently it means a supporter of nawaz sharif if so no way I look forward to the day traitors like him are hung.

You have repeatedly apologised on are behalf to a racist like the khiliji poster and yet say nothing to him. Apart from abusing punjabis on this thread if you click on khiliji posters profile you can read his appalling racist views and comments to the Chinese and Indians including using the N word making references to dark on the east side of indus etc. These are the type of people you defend and these are the type of people our country is full of whos racial supremacy views have gone unchallenged for too long which is why we have movements like ptm pashtunistan.

I have family in kpk so I have met plenty of afghans as well as pak pathans you can deny as much as you want but racial supremacy is deeply embedded in their culture. Before I recounted to you about my 2 childhood friend and how
much racism they suffered from their OWN pathan side of the family it's widespread.

The premise of this thread is why some afghans hate pakistan which they do and claim land to which they have no historical legitimate claim to. I as do other posters have every right to respond to this and concidering the amount of racial abuse I have received I have been very civil.

As far as homosexuality of past invaders check my other post you can dismiss it all you want but it's historically true . And if you ever visit kpk you can see it with your own eyes.

You want respect from Pukhtoons when you are not prepared to give them any. You want to be able to make racist revisionist history to justify the hatred of Pukhtoons, but want them to not say anything back.

If you engage in this type of feud, you will always lose, Pukhtoons are much better at this game than you.

We Pakistani Punjabis have long since accepted every Pakistani, regardless of origin or ethnicity, and we embrace them as equals to us.

This nation Pakistan is the amanat of our bozorg, the holy dargah of our sufi sheikhs, and the dastaan of our ghazis. We won't let any enemy, external or internal, destroy the great fortress and citadel of Islam, which we have built here on the banks of the Indus.

Pukhtoons and Baloch are the pillars of this great realm. May Allah swt bless us all with fikr and ishq of Pakistan.

Brother, what I am talking about is in the future. Our present is clouded by emotion and justifiable anger on all sides. When we gain clarity, the momentum of history will keep moving towards its equilibrium.

You cannot compare open Kuffar enemies of Hindutva in India to our Afghan coreligionists. We wait and play the future game.

In sha Allah, all will be clear with time. Our bozorg were more wise than we think. Ch. Rehmat Ali in particular had it all figured out.

Basically you are having a monologue with yourself and extrapolating supposed views of mine due to my username or because I wrote some Islamic things here.

I am more than capable of stating my views if anyone is interested, I don't need to you to help fill the strawman caricature of a religious Muslim Pakistani which you have conjured up.

Create a thread about religious minorities, this is beyond the scope of this thread. You can get all views of Pakistanis here.

You want respect from Pukhtoons when you are not prepared to give them any. You want to be able to make racist revisionist history to justify the hatred of Pukhtoons, but want them to not say anything back.

If you engage in this type of feud, you will always lose, Pukhtoons are much better at this game than you.

We Pakistani Punjabis have long since accepted every Pakistani, regardless of origin or ethnicity, and we embrace them as equals to us.

This nation Pakistan is the amanat of our bozorg, the holy dargah of our sufi sheikhs, and the dastaan of our ghazis. We won't let any enemy, external or internal, destroy the great fortress and citadel of Islam, which we have built here on the banks of the Indus.

Pukhtoons and Baloch are the pillars of this great realm. May Allah swt bless us all with fikr and ishq of Pakistan.

I have never demanded respect from paktoons I have talked about Afghans and made clear distinctions when talking about pak pathans. I put it to you that the poster khiliji was making racist comment about Chinese and Indians even admitting he is a racist. And you have repeatedly defended this man that alone speaks volumes about you.

It's a historical fact that we hindikowan punjabis are the natives of this land no Afghan has any legitimate claim to it. That is the premise of this thread and I have every right to respond to people who claim other wise. This country which millions of men like my grandfather and uncles fought for has been hijacked by the mad mullahs and their deluded followers who shout anyone down who dares disagree with them.

My forefathers fought like millions for baba jinnahs pakistan not mullahstan or turning it into Afghanistan. People like you are determined to carry out the janaza of our country and want the rest of us to remain silent. Sorry that's not going to happen my ancestors gave to much blood for this country if I remain silent their sacrifice will have gone in vain.

You are clearly one very confused individual I have never said that I have not visited pakistan. Indeed some of my family are from kpk and the rest from different parts of punjab. All are fed up of the crime the Afghan refugees commit and many have been their victims. They like most pakistanis want them deported.
you run on testimonials.. you were bred outside . and you are generalizing Afghan refugees with the locals ..you dont know what you are talking about..
I have never heard a Afghan claim that their forefathers were buddhists.
well there's always a first time..if you spend time here you will learn a lot more things from me..
The vedic civilisation is Punjabi try reading the rig veda all the historical events that occurred and were written about occurred in punjab region.
rig veda is a book of "belief", that has been altered over time.there is no documented history from those times.infact vedic beliefs were totally different from what is today known as hinduism.If that is your source of history then the joke's on you..Learn about the beliefs of Kabul shahi.
Truth of the matter is you indeed none of you can refute a single thing I have thus far repeated. All you can do is insult make baseless claims a d try to divert the argument else were.
Ive debunked most of what you have said here., its not important wheteher you agree to it or not.

As far as past invaders being homosexuals this is irrefutable well documented by historians you can claim it other wise as much as you want. In fact if you visit kpk you will see it widespread especially in bannu open homosexuality, men walking around with young boys and bacha bazi.

If thats true mention one poetic verse that explicitly talks about sexual relations.

check my other post you can dismiss it all you want but it's historically true
dont give us homework..just put it here.

Last edited:
you run on testimonials.. you were bred outside . and you are generalizing Afghan refugees with the locals ..you dont know what you are talking about..

well there's always a first time..if you spend time here you will learn a lot more things from me..

rig veda is a book of "belief", that has been altered over time.there is no documented history from those times.infact vedic beliefs were totally different from what is today known as hinduism.If that is your source of history then the joke's on you..Learn about the beliefs of Kabul shahi.

Ive debunked most of what you have said here., its not important wheteher you agree about it or not.

If thats true mention one poetic verse that explicitly talks about sexual relations.

dont give us homework..just put it here.

Testimonials? I visit pakistan often as does my family and the rest live their and see afghans behaviour daily. Anything I've said can easily be corroborated by visiting kpk. As I've stated before the premise of this thread is why some afghans hate pakistan .

As far as the history of kpk as I have repeatedly stated entire museums are filled with my people's history I only brought rig veda because you brought it up saying vedic people were living here in the past. My answer is that's who we are vedic people and civilisation it was based on a class system highest being brahmin. My mother side are ex brahmin because brahmin are native to north punjab sialkot for example used to be are capital.

As far as past invaders being homosexuals something you brought up to divert the argument from the premise of this thread the onus is on you to prove otherwise not me. I have not asked you to prove anything neither did I bring the subject up on this thread.

But I will say once again some past invaders were homosexual is well documented by historians infact you don't have to look at the past just come to kpk. It's wide spread especially in bannu as is bacha baazi same in Afghanistan for the same reason it's part of their culture.

and why would they not join west Bengal..?
Bangladesh bein formed indeed is failure of one state concept but isnt a failure of two-nation theory..
any knowledgeable person who has studied history will know that

It is certainly proof why Afghans and other Muslim nationalities won't join Pakistan

Because un Islamic concepts were applied to them. Ie injustice

Who are you to call other Muslims unIslamic ?

I have never demanded respect from paktoons I have talked about Afghans and made clear distinctions when talking about pak pathans. I put it to you that the poster khiliji was making racist comment about Chinese and Indians even admitting he is a racist. And you have repeatedly defended this man that alone speaks volumes about you.

It's a historical fact that we hindikowan punjabis are the natives of this land no Afghan has any legitimate claim to it. That is the premise of this thread and I have every right to respond to people who claim other wise. This country which millions of men like my grandfather and uncles fought for has been hijacked by the mad mullahs and their deluded followers who shout anyone down who dares disagree with them.

My forefathers fought like millions for baba jinnahs pakistan not mullahstan or turning it into Afghanistan. People like you are determined to carry out the janaza of our country and want the rest of us to remain silent. Sorry that's not going to happen my ancestors gave to much blood for this country if I remain silent their sacrifice will have gone in vain.

What are the repercussions of Pakistan if each ethnicity cannot live with others? Think about Pakistan without KPK, Balochistan, AJK as Indians want.

What you are promoting is not only dangerous, it is treachery against our state.

I have no problem with Afghans, I see people with your mindset as the biggest enemy. Internal enemies are far more dangerous than even external ones like India, Iran, and Israel.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan what are your thoughts on the Biharis stuck in Bangladesh? Should they be repatriated to Pakistan?

There is a thread on the topic, I won't entertain your off topic meandering.

What are the repercussions of Pakistan if each ethnicity cannot live with others? Think about Pakistan without KPK, Balochistan, AJK as Indians want.

What you are promoting is not only dangerous, it is treachery against our state.

I have no problem with Afghans, I see people with your mindset as the biggest enemy. Internal enemies are far more dangerous than even external ones like India, Iran, and Israel.

There is a thread on the topic, I won't entertain your off topic meandering.

I was specifically talking about Afghans that they have no legitimate claim to our land. I have made that clear throughout this thread. Again I have twice mentioned the poster khiliji that was making appalling racist remarks about Chinese and Indians and you defended him over and over again and even apologised to him on behalf of me and other poster conveniently ignoring his racist comments .

What am I promoting? All I and any sane patriotic pakistanis want is the border sealed and the Afghan refugee deported. We want our people who have been ignored for 7 decades to come first instead of this ummah chumma dream.

You accuse me of treachery when people like you defend and support afghans and Afghanistan when it is a out right enemy to pakistan. The only country who denies our very existence and has assasinated our first prime minister. Since then has done everything in its power to harm us. Afghans have killed thousands of our citizens soldiers and police officers. But you and people like you never tire of defending them. And I am the treacherous one.

If baba jinnah was alive today he would not be advocating the sort of things people like you are . He would label Afghanistan a enemy nation to pakistan long ago for denying the very country that he founded, killing it's first prime minister who was a member of ml and baba jinnahs friend. Never mind the thousands of civilians these afghans have killed and the constant hate they spew against our country for 70 plus yrs.

If anyone has consistently shown treachery for over 7 decades it's the ummah chumma people who care far more for Afghanistan and Palestine than their own compatriots.

I was specifically talking about Afghans that they have no legitimate claim to our land. I have made that clear throughout this thread. Again I have twice mentioned the poster khiliji that was making appalling racist remarks about Chinese and Indians and you defended him over and over again and even apologised to him on behalf of me and other poster conveniently ignoring his racist comments .

What am I promoting? All I and any sane patriotic pakistanis want is the border sealed and the Afghan refugee deported. We want our people who have been ignored for 7 decades to come first instead of this ummah chumma dream.

You accuse me of treachery when people like you defend and support afghans and Afghanistan when it is a out right enemy to pakistan. The only country who denies our very existence and has assasinated our first prime minister. Since then has done everything in its power to harm us. Afghans have killed thousands of our citizens soldiers and police officers. But you and people like you never tire of defending them. And I am the treacherous one.

If baba jinnah was alive today he would not be advocating the sort of things people like you are . He would label Afghanistan a enemy nation to pakistan long ago for denying the very country that he founded, killing it's first prime minister who was a member of ml and baba jinnahs friend. Never mind the thousands of civilians these afghans have killed and the constant hate they spew against our country for 70 plus yrs.

If anyone has consistently shown treachery for over 7 decades it's the ummah chumma people who care far more for Afghanistan and Palestine than their own compatriots.

There is a difference between Kabul regime and Taliban, do you understand this? Same for Barakzai kings.

Pakistan's future lies in expansion and spreading our influence. People like you want us to be sitting ducks and wait for next 27 Feb 2019. Next time it may not go good for us.

We cannot isolate ourselves from events occurring in Afghanistan, Iran, India, Turkey, Arab world, China, or Central Asia.

It is our neighborhood, we should work to make it peaceful for the sake of Pakistanis. We cannot suffer 75,000 deaths at hands of Indian terrorists again.

There is a difference between Kabul regime and Taliban, do you understand this? Same for Barakzai kings.

Pakistan's future lies in expansion and spreading our influence. People like you want us to be sitting ducks and wait for next 27 Feb 2019. Next time it may not go good for us.

We cannot isolate ourselves from events occurring in Afghanistan, Iran, India, Turkey, Arab world, China, or Central Asia.

It is our neighborhood, we should work to make it peaceful for the sake of Pakistanis. We cannot suffer 75,000 deaths at hands of Indian terrorists again.

I fully understand the difference between Kabul regime and the Taliban and I'm not saying don't support the Taliban if they ask our help. I'm talking about the last 7 decades Afghanistan had been a outright enemy to pakistan and to think it will change is naive.

Pakistans future lies in putting it's OWN people first by doing social justice and eradicating poverty etc. We are in no position to expand and influence others when we are almost bankrupt and have millions of people who are illiterate.

As I stated before baba jinnah was alive today he would declare Afghanistan a enemy nation just for denying the very country that he founded it's existence never mind the catalogue of crimes afghans have carried out against us.

I agree it's our neighbourhood and we should make it peaceful but as the old saying goes charity begins at home.

Pakistans future lies in putting it's OWN people first by doing social justice and eradicating poverty etc.

I agree.

We are in no position to expand and influence others when we are almost bankrupt and have millions of people who are illiterate.

A peaceful Afghanistan would make Pakistan more independent of volatile Gulf oil and blackmail, as it would give us the TAP pipeline to source oil and also transit through Central Asia, reaching Turkey and Europe markets.

Couple that with CPEC, and we have a winning formula for economic growth, based on increasing our exports and incentive for Pakistani companies to build factories and industrializing the nation.

It would be a win-win for Afghanistan and Pakistan both.

As I stated before baba jinnah was alive today he would declare Afghanistan a enemy nation just for denying the very country that he founded it's existence never mind the catalogue of crimes afghans have carried out against us.

He, RAA, is not alive to give his opinion, so let us stop the fallacy of appealing to a higher authority who cannot speak right now.

I agree.

A peaceful Afghanistan would make Pakistan more independent of volatile Gulf oil and blackmail, as it would give us the TAP pipeline to source oil and also transit through Central Asia, reaching Turkey and Europe markets.

Couple that with CPEC, and we have a winning formula for economic growth, based on increasing our exports and incentive for Pakistani companies to build factories and industrializing the nation.

It would be a win-win for Afghanistan and Pakistan both.

He, RAA, is not alive to give his opinion, so let us stop the fallacy of appealing to a higher authority who cannot speak right now.

A peaceful Afghanistan would indeed benefit us and especially the afghans themselves but that does not require merger. It requires us keep our nose out of the country and if they ask our help and we are in a position to help then we should it's in our own interests.

We have far to many internal issues that need attention that have been ignored for to long we need to concentrate on US. You might not like to admit it but any sane pakistani knows the founder of our nation would never embrace a nation that denies it's very existence but would call it for what it is a enemy.

A peaceful Afghanistan would indeed benefit us and especially the afghans themselves but that does not require merger. It requires us keep our nose out of the country and if they ask our help and we are in a position to help then we should it's in our own interests.

We have far to many internal issues that need attention that have been ignored for to long we need to concentrate on US. You might not like to admit it but any sane pakistani knows the founder of our nation would never embrace a nation that denies it's very existence but would call it for what it is a enemy.

Ok, sister. From here, your points are logical and I cannot disagree with what you wrote.

Afterwards, it is only left up to our belief on what will make Pakistan better.

Let us agree to disagree here.

Have a good day, Allah Hafiz.

Testimonials? I visit pakistan often as does my family and the rest live their and see afghans behaviour daily. Anything I've said can easily be corroborated by visiting kpk. As I've stated before the premise of this thread is why some afghans hate pakistan .
so you were a tourist in Pakistan..and now you claim to have expertise on its people and history.
As far as the history of kpk as I have repeatedly stated entire museums are filled with my people's history I only brought rig veda because you brought it up saying vedic people were living here in the past. My answer is that's who we are vedic people and civilisation it was based on a class system highest being brahmin. My mother side are ex brahmin because brahmin are native to north punjab sialkot for example used to be are capital.
lol what my people?hindkowan? where is your scientific backing to this claim that it was hindkowan only..were there any hindkowan people in mehrgarh? any hindkowan people in sindh?..You are saying the same exact thing that khilji guy was saying..dont portray punjabi culture as Pakistani...the difference is you are saying Pakistani history is hindkowan people history.
..Miss brahman pride..your history knowledge starts from pre-Alexanders vedic time and you claim heritage to museum artifacts from Indus valley times.what a load of rubbish.Indus valley civilization people were NOT VEDIC people.they worshipped something else.Early Vedic time only started somewhere around 1500 BC..by the indigenous aryan people.
As far as past invaders being homosexuals something you brought up to divert the argument from the premise of this thread the onus is on you to prove otherwise not me. I have not asked you to prove anything neither did I bring the subject up on this thread.
Well you brought it up while badmouthing Ghaznavid..remember? that was why i jumped in.
But I will say once again some past invaders were homosexual is well documented by historians infact you don't have to look at the past just come to kpk. It's wide spread especially in bannu as is bacha baazi same in Afghanistan for the same reason it's part of their culture.
you have lost it Vedas believer brahman..Terming bacha baazi as pashtun culture you have exposed yourself as an indian troll..we know likes of you and im sure mods are watching..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom