What's new

Afghanistan vs India warm up match (ICC world cup 2015)

Pakistani boxers would kick your a$$ all day long. You cannot even produce one world class boxer like Amir Khan. You lack proteins. LMAO Bollywood actors sucking up to meet with world class boxer Amir Khan.

Those that carried out the Peshawar attacks were foreigners from Central Asia. Probably they received training in Indian terror consulates across the border in Afghanistan. Nothing can be ruled when terror outfit RAW is at work.

You do that to women too I heard? Holding rape Olympics in India soon?

I heard those 90K pakistanis were full of proteins, we extracted quite a lot while imprisoning them till pakistan pleads for left over protein. I heard they issue a stamp for the imprisoned protein as well. :lol:

just one wrestler!!

you can't compete us in any sport Boxing,Athletics,wrestling etc etc coz you are weak.

Have some shame Amir khan is a British.

come back when your boxer even qualify to fight with Indian

:lol:

LMAO Amir Khan is a British of Pakistani heritage. No matter how much you deny this is a fact and your curry a$$ lacks protein.

Amir Khan is not an Indian who lacks protein. He has Pakistani blood flowing through his veins. You Indians lack fighting spirit and protein. That is an undeniable fact.
Clearly you have no idea what undeniable fact means, but because you are trolling I will not feed you any further. Enjoy your protein rich troll food.

Amir Khan is not an Indian who lacks protein. He has Pakistani blood flowing through his veins. You Indians lack fighting spirit and protein. That is an undeniable fact.

is he the only one getting protein ... is it exported?

Why any other athlete dont win medals in wrestling, boxing at even the South asian levels?

Why not give them also proteins... while Indians are winning wrestling medals at olympics and boxing medals at olympics and lots of medal in asian games and Common wealth....

Why not divert some protein from Amir khan to local athletes?

I heard those 90K pakistanis were full of proteins, we extracted quite a lot while imprisoning them till pakistan pleads for left over protein. I heard they issue a stamp for the imprisoned protein as well. :lol:

Of course and you also pick on women and rape them like cattle. You did not answer my question. When is India holding rape Olymics. Your men do seem to have enough energy to attack innocent women. Brave people.

LMAO Amir Khan is a British of Pakistani heritage. No matter how much you deny this is a fact and your curry a$$ lacks protein.

Amir Khan was born in England so he has british protein, pakistani protein gets smacked by Indians on daily basis. :lol:

Amir Khan was born in England so he has british protein, pakistani protein gets smacked by Indians on daily basis. :lol:

Regardless of who Amir Khan is, you Indians are champions at raping innocent women the entire world knows this.

Of course and you also pick on women and rape them like cattle. You did not answer my question. When is India holding rape Olymics. Your men do seem to have enough energy to attack innocent women. Brave people.

Just like you guys hold a rape olympics in 71 on poor BDeshi women? Sorry, we wont do so, thats your protein trait. :lol:

However 8 women got raped daily in Punjab, when are you going to convict a single rapist?

Regardless if who Amir Khan is, you Indians are champions at raping innocent women the entire world knows this.

Yeah yeah, unlike pakistan where rape is not punishable crime, you need 4 people rich of protein to watch rape happening to prove it happens. :lol:

No rape conviction for 5 years though 8 rapes reported only in punjab on daily basis.

Regardless of who Amir Khan is, you Indians are champions at raping innocent women the entire world knows this.
And you Pakistanis beat everyone in raping children.

And you Pakistanis beat everyone in raping children.

You put razor blades, rocks and steel rods inside women. No woman wants to visit this country. No woman is safe in India.

You put razor blades, rocks and steel rods inside women. No woman wants to visit this country. No woman is safe in India.
And you sick people rape even toddlers. hang children after rape in mosques.

Just like you guys hold a rape olympics in 71 on poor BDeshi women? Sorry, we wont do so, thats your protein trait. :lol:

However 8 women got raped daily in Punjab, when are you going to convict a single rapist?

Yeah yeah, unlike pakistan where rape is not punishable crime, you need 4 people rich of protein to watch rape happening to prove it happens. :lol:

No rape conviction for 5 years though 8 rapes reported only in punjab on daily basis.

All I can is that I'm very glad that we are not part of your country. It is part and parcel of Indian culture to rape and plunder non Hindus as well as untouchables. You disgust me.

And you sick people rape even toddlers. hang children after rape in mosques.

Like you hang women on trees after raping them so that villagers can see the bravery of Indian men. As it turns out, you barely have a penis. You also pick on foreign women. India is the rape champion of this universe. LMAO

All I can is that I'm very glad that we are not part of your country. It is part and parcel of Indian culture to rape and plunder non Hindus as well as untouchables. You disgust me.

Chal rehne de ab, coming from a pakistani, its getting boring now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom