What's new

Afghanistan vs India warm up match (ICC world cup 2015)

India 18/2 after 5 overs
images

Afghanistan is a dangerous team

i dont know why but the boundary seem to be very short one even the miss hits are going for sixes wow .

55-2 off 9 overs. Rohit in form is good thing for India. He is one batsman who can change any game.

Btw, since I saw this I will post this here.

None of the asian teams look good to make even the semi-finals. The strongest honestly are right now Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

Infact, I would go so far as to say none of the Asian teams deserve to make it to even the semi finals, unless India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka does a complete U-turn in their performances.

Pakistan and India tu apni kutay wali karwanay gaye hain worldcup may I labelled this worldcup for Pakistan and India is "Kuta worldcup"

Outstanding performance by Rohit. I think he will do really well in the world cup.

Flat track bullies that get confused when the ball bounces a bit and starts moving around.

Pakistan and India tu apni kutay wali karwanay gaye hain worldcup may I labelled this worldcup for Pakistan and India is "Kuta worldcup"
Pak will be humiliated by India like every other sports.

Uski socho jo Ind-pak match bhi haar jaayega. :lol:

ISI have never make you win anything :P

Tu India ka practice match bhi dekhta hai?
Saccha hindustani hai. :haha:

Is that why you cry day and night about ISI?

PS. You lack proteins to win against Pakistan.

Or maybe the ISI is going to make us win...
ISI is a non entity for us since 2008 its now RAW EVERYWHERE but CIA support is required to keep an eye on theocrats like Ahmad shahzad

Is that why you cry day and night about ISI?

PS. You lack proteins to win against Pakistan.
It was a Pakistani wrestler who was humiliated by Sushil Kumar when he beat Qamar Abbas under 107 SECONDS

so its you who needs protein

:lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom