What's new

Afghanistan Intensifies Anti-Pakistan Rhetoric in Aftermath of Bin Laden Ra

You could perhaps mislead someone who is not familiar with the area with this propaganda, a visit in heli to a beseiged fort is hardly an achievement, let him go to downtown Miranshah or Mir Ali and we will see 2005 all over again!

Good for them....[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe we should start identifying targets in Afghanistan, making plans for airstrikes at these targets in future as well as plans for ground war though i would go for targeted objectives in ground war, as i see a clash between the two neighbors in future if the current setup stayed in Afghanistan. They have already been doing attacks on our posts and we have suffered casualties at their hands.

We should start war planning against Afghanistan, just in case.

I believe we should start identifying targets in Afghanistan, making plans for airstrikes at these targets in future as well as plans for ground war though i would go for targeted objectives in ground war, as i see a clash between the two neighbors in future if the current setup stayed in Afghanistan. They have already been doing attacks on our posts and we have suffered casualties at their hands.

A war against Afghanistan will be war against the US, is Pakistan prepared to risk that ? you really think that if the soviets could not even win in that terrain and the US is having massive problems, how long do you think the Pak army will last ? Be realistic in your predictions.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

A war against Afghanistan will be war against the US, is Pakistan prepared to risk that ? you really think that if the soviets could not even win in that terrain and the US is having massive problems, how long do you think the Pak army will last ? Be realistic in your predictions.

Is it hard for you to read and understand what i wrote ??? It seems so.

First of all, i never said that Pakistan should occupy Afghanistan, which the US is doing and the soviets tried. I said, a land war which is objective, meaning limited areas on the border which are important and strategic,just on the border,the way Afghans are attacking our posts.

And then i talked about airstrikes, meaning selected points which are important economically, strategically.

And i said, in future if the current setup of Afghan govt stayed which is very hostile to Pakistan. And US is not gonna stay forever, they will have to leave at some point. So, i am talking about a future if such kind of hostile Afghanistan stayed.

And i did not do any predictions buddy, i just said, if we are faced with hostility from Afghan side, we should start preparing for such an eventuality
from right now, just in case.

Is it clear now what i meant to say and what i had said.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

First of all, i never said that Pakistan should occupy Afghanistan, which the US is doing and the soviets tried. I said, a land war which is objective, meaning limited areas on the border which are important and strategic,just on the border,the way Afghans are attacking our posts.

And then i talked about airstrikes, meaning selected points which are important economically, strategically.

And i said, in future if the current setup of Afghan govt stayed which is very hostile to Pakistan. And US is not gonna stay forever, they will have to leave at some point. So, i am talking about a future if such kind of hostile Afghanistan stayed.

And i did not do any predictions buddy, i just said, if we are faced with hostility from Afghan side, we should start preparing for such an eventuality
from right now, just in case.

Is it clear now what i meant to say and what i had said.

some more signs of civilisation in afghanistan ... thats this abdali guy to the left .. lol

Released-Afghan-prisoners-001.jpg

Aaah civilization....

zardari1.jpg

You could perhaps mislead someone who is not familiar with the area with this propaganda, a visit in heli to a beseiged fort is hardly an achievement, let him go to downtown Miranshah or Mir Ali and we will see 2005 all over again!

Good for them....
[/QUOTE]

Honestly I don't even know why you are talking. Have you even look at your own country?

for that you should be in control of your own border first.....lets see if you can control fata first...then you can think about controling afganistans border

Ahmad if you as a country accept occupation of US/NATO on the whole , in one voice then i have NO issue personally with that option as in my view Afghanistan belong to people of Afghanistan and if US/NATO rule there without any hindrance then its good for us too.

and btw i mentioned interests of every country whereas you singled out only Pakistan which is one sided and biased.

Well Jana, nobody with a sound mind will be comfortable with occupation of his/her own country. But if you are cornered and be in awkward position the way we are, then you have to choose the least worse option. Occupation is worse surely, but it is least worse. Look at the Soviet Occupation, we fought, died, destroyed our country by the help of outsiders, expelled the soviets and what did we get at the end, the others including americans and paksitan got the fruit, but what did we get from all this? infighting, killing, sectarianims, disunity, taliban, mujahideen groups, bloodshed in larger scales, collapse of all our institutions. At least we have got an example and a previous experience to tell us fighting is not good, let us sit and talk, but proxies such as the taliban wont do it for one good reason because they are serving the others rather than their own country. If there is war, there is Bad Bakhti, if there is war there is destruction, poverty, refugees, killing, hunger, we are being taunted by everyone because we got milions of refugees, humiliation and you name it. When Imran Khan asks for an end to all military operations in your country and asks for peace, every single of you side with him because you all know that war and fighting brings you nothing but destruction, but once we individuals talk about peace the only option and the best option forward, you guys come and tell us to keep on fighting because occupation is bad. Yes, occupation is bad, but self destruction is much worse than that. If the Taliban want to prove that they are patriots, they can do so by stopping killing their own people and destroying their own country. But obviosely what you suggest here is to the benefit of Pakistan---not Afghansitan.

Must be pissing the Afghanis off that they get attcked for not handing over osama and it was Pakistan that had him.

I kind of agree. I mean US went rampaging through Afghanistan tearing down Talibunnies and other radicals, only to find that Laden was hiding in Pakistan. That too in a city famous for its military academy. Afghanistan does seem to have a reason to get irritated.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

You can bet your bottom that millions of Pakistan are indeed prepared to risk that!

Pakistan doesn't need to do anything when the Taliban are doing the job inside Afghanistan.

The Afghans sure talk big, what an ungrateful people after all the help we gave them no shame. If they want to fight us then they are welcome, because personally now I am starting hate them, we need to kick out all the refugees. The Americans may have have killed OBL but they are still running away with there tails behind there legs, what will the Afghan government do then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom