What's new

Afghanistan has broken chains of slavery - PM Imran Khan

See if bringing urdu back as a medium for all will improve governance and remove incompetence im all for it.

But if its just for rewarding certain publishing houses like in the past, it will not bear fruit.

See if bringing urdu back as a medium for all will improve governance and remove incompetence im all for it.

But if its just for rewarding certain publishing houses like in the past, it will not bear fruit.

I don't think it well. How many people are well versed in the Farsi script? Half the people use latin to type out Urdu because it seems easier to them. I don't see Russians doing this, or Iranians, or Arabs as much as we do. Clearly there is trouble.

Before bringing the Urdu language back as a medium of instruction, it needs to be revamped. There needs to be a proper plan in place.

Engrez gaya magr ghulaami saath leh kar nahin gaya ... Ghulami Pakustaniyun ka fakhr heh ... Engrezi Shirt boot suite peeja kfc macdonalds women in tight jeans with boobs showing thin shirts poking nipples ... We are azaad 14 august azaadi mubarak ... Fcking delusion mubarak.

I don't think it well. How many people are well versed in the Farsi script? Half the people use latin to type out Urdu because it seems easier to them. I don't see Russians doing this, or Iranians, or Arabs as much as we do. Clearly there is trouble.

Before bringing the Urdu language back as a medium of instruction, it needs to be revamped. There needs to be a proper plan in place.
yeah but don't you think it has to do with us knowing both Latin and farsi scripts

instead of Arabs, or Persians knowing just knowing their own scripts?

also I am interested to know what kind of changes you suggest in our farsi script to make it a better fit for Urdu becoming a truly mainstream written language (I believe that's what you are suggesting)

New York Post

"The White House can pretend that diplomacy might somehow save the Afghan government, but its real sentiments rest in President Biden’s words while campaigning last year, when he said he’d have 'zero responsibility' for what happened after he pulled US troops out.

We didn’t disagree with Biden’s move to remove the last US ground forces, just as Donald Trump promised as well when he was in office. That’s plainly what most Americans wanted, too. Afghanistan had become an endless war.

But any pullout had to have a plan. Not an utterly disastrous cut-and-run, with virtually no provision for the Afghans who worked with us all these years."

This 2008 file photo shows Afghan President Hamid Karzai talk with then-US senator Joe Biden during a meeting at the Presidential Palace in Kabul. — AFP

This 2008 file photo shows Afghan President Hamid Karzai talk with then-US senator Joe Biden during a meeting at the Presidential Palace in Kabul. — AFP

Does the Premier not support English as the standard medium of education in Pakistan? It would be interesting if Pakistan decides to make Urdu as the standard medium for education.

Lol mullahs living in UK are calling people slaves for wearing jeans 🤣🤣. They don't see the irony in this do they?

We live in england. Whats your excuse in pakistan? Gora wouldnt put your shalwar kameez on his kutta yet his trouser is ur pride and sign of achievement in pakistan ... Gora would piss on urdu but you speak english in pakistan as ur pride achivemrnt. Even a chawal gora living on roads would piss on anything pakistani but u pakistanis gora is oride ... Sir come to our shaap everythng free ... Sir ji ... Gora visiting ur peki shaap n have that as accolade. Only zaleel people take pride in culture dress food of foriegners ... No self respect or pride in local culture ... We wana be engrej ... Fair n kovley make us gora in one day please ... Izzat is in you o gora thine goraness we seek n thine whiteness we worship ... Show us the path of being true engrez ... Not the path of half engrez ... Path of sharab skimpy dresses n pubs n easyly accessible bitches . Amen.

We live in england
Why do you prefer living as a second class citizen in land of kuffar over a dignified life in citadel of Islam? We only wear jeans but you literally clean their toilets drive their taxis and serve them food. Practice what you preach and also biting the hand that feeds you, no one likes namak Harams

We live in england. Whats your excuse in pakistan? Gora wouldnt put your shalwar kameez on his kutta yet his trouser is ur pride and sign of achievement in pakistan ... Gora would piss on urdu but you speak english in pakistan as ur pride achivemrnt. Even a chawal gora living on roads would piss on anything pakistani but u pakistanis gora is oride ... Sir come to our shaap everythng free ... Sir ji ... Gora visiting ur peki shaap n have that as accolade. Only zaleel people take pride in culture dress food of foriegners ... No self respect or pride in local culture ... We wana be engrej ... Fair n kovley make us gora in one day please ... Izzat is in you o gora thine goraness we seek n thine whiteness we worship ... Show us the path of being true engrez ... Not the path of half engrez ... Path of sharab skimpy dresses n pubs n easyly accessible bitches . Amen.
arey yaar where to begin, where to start...

THIER IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING STUFF FROM Foreign CULTRUES, you are mostly ranting here and bringing emotional "logic" into it

That is their own choice. You may call them stupid but they are not slaves, at least not slaves of somebody else. They may be slaves to their own shortcomings but who isn't?

On the contrary, it seems you are inclined to FORCE them to change, to adopt traditional dress than whatever they choose for themselve. If they yield to such a force, that truly makes them slaves.
Look adopting good things from other world is good. I mean we must lean from Europen success in science and education and providing basic Necessities of life. It is good thing. But we start waring cloth which does not suits the weather or society and try to speak English among own people then using English to communicate Foreign world. I know many people who left school just because of English. I know very good friend of min he was best in Math and he always took 100 marks in exam but he always fail his other subjects because of English. And he left studies and started working in Mechanic shop. I am sure if his education was in urdu he could have been great Mathematician.my schooling was in urdu and my parents sent me in college and first two years were Disaster for me because all subjects were in English. And those high class kids used to laugh at me.so what Ik is saying he has good point.

Last edited:
arey yaar where to begin, where to start...

THIER IS NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING STUFF FROM Foreign CULTRUES, you are mostly ranting here and bringing emotional "logic" into it

Why wouldnt gora wear ur shalwar kameez in England if there was notging wrong? Let me answer it. They see their own clothes that keeps their dignity and status and elevates them. Pekis wear em because Shalwar kameez just doesnt cut it. It doesnt give izzat. Engreji bolna parti heh toh show ur high society educated rich ... Peeja is izzat roti is zillat. Its simply aint food in Pakistan it is status symbol ... Peeja in Pakistan means ur sophiaticated rich ... Ofcourse with peeja u gota have engreji ... Shirt trouser ... Youre masking the reality ... Confront it and do something aboit it. Every nation takes pride in their own culture language cuisine except Pekis. We take pride in everythng except what is our culturally religiously . Our universities engreji ... Entire legal system ... Engreji ... Written in engreji spoken engreji all official goverment commincations engreji ... Which other country does that ... Name one nation ... Where higher education court language goverment language mullitary language all in english ... A forign language... Take some pride in ur own.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom