What's new

Afghanistan has broken chains of slavery - PM Imran Khan

Look adopting good things from other world is good. I mean we must lean from Europen success in science and education and providing basic Necessities of life. It is good thing. But we start waring cloth which does not suits the weather or society and try to speak English among own people then using English to communicate Foreign world. I know many people who left school just because of English. I know very good friend of min he was best in Math and he always took 100 marks in exam but he always fail his other subjects because of English. And he left studies and started working in Mechanic shop. I am sure if he education in urdu he could have been great Mathematician.my schooling was in urdu and my parents sent me in college and first two years were Disaster for me because all subjects were in English. And those high class kids used to laugh at me.so what Ik is saying he has good point.
With reforms in script and deep thinking into implementing it

Urdu should become the only medium of official communication

With reforms in script and deep thinking into implementing it

Urdu should become the only medium of official communication
If Pakistani government wants to have help in education from spain. I can help. Spanish education system is one of best in world.

It seems like China will be the first country to recognise IEA Government. China leading from the front ...
Leader for a reason.........

Why wouldnt gora wear ur shalwar kameez in England if there was notging wrong? Let me answer it. They see their own clothes that keeps their dignity and status and elevates them. Pekis wear em because Shalwar kameez just doesnt cut it. It doesnt give izzat. Engreji bolna parti heh toh show ur high society educated rich ... Peeja is izzat roti is zillat. Its simply aint food in Pakistan it is status symbol ... Peeja in Pakistan means ur sophiaticated rich ... Ofcourse with peeja u gota have engreji ... Shirt trouser ... Youre masking the reality ... Confront it and do something aboit it. Every nation takes pride in their own culture language cuisine except Pekis. We take pride in everythng except what is our culturally religiously . Our universities engreji ... Entire legal system ... Engreji ... Written in engreji spoken engreji all official goverment commincations engreji ... Which other country does that ... Name one nation ... Where higher education court language goverment language mullitary language all in english ... A forign language... Take some pride in ur own.
dude.. calm down!

Inappropriate Language
Why do you prefer living as a second class citizen in land of kuffar over a dignified life in citadel of Islam? We only wear jeans but you literally clean their toilets drive their taxis and serve them food. Practice what you preach and also biting the hand that feeds you, no one likes namak Harams

Citadel of Islam ... Lol ... Only thing it is citadel of it is of slavery to Americans. With regards to land of kuffar ... This Land of koofurs is better then your citadel of islam. I wouldnt piss on ur citadel of Islam. Allahs messenger sent people to absynia the land of koofurs... Why it was better for muslims to live there ... And this land of koofurs is better then the piss pot u proud of. And am British ... And i would fight for its defence in time of its need. Your piss pot on other hand i wouldnt piss on to put the fire out. I wouldnt fight for the piss pot so likes of imran khan. Nawaj go home go Zardar the ghaddari and their haramis to rule it. It does fack all for its people ... It has done fack all for me my ancestors ... All it has done is leech money of diaspora to survive ... Thats all. You enjoy ur piss pot.

Look adopting good things from other world is good. I mean we must lean from Europen success in science and education and providing basic Necessities of life. It is good thing. But we start waring cloth which does not suits the weather or society and try to speak English among own people then using English to communicate Foreign world. I know many people who left school just because of English. I know very good friend of min he was best in Math and he always took 100 marks in exam but he always fail his other subjects because of English. And he left studies and started working in Mechanic shop. I am sure if his education was in urdu he could have been great Mathematician.my schooling was in urdu and my parents sent me in college and first two years were Disaster for me because all subjects were in English. And those high class kids used to laugh at me.so what Ik is saying he has good point.

I don't know how many children had their lives destroyed by this slave English worship mentality.

In almost every country people are educated in their own language, not complicated.

He talked about the class divide between the students of religious seminaries, Urdu medium and english medium. He said he wanted to unify the nation by bridging these divides. He said the single national curriculum is step 1 and the status quo will fight it. He said we'll need to burn our boats in order to implement these changes.

During this speech he went on to talk about how in higher education people adopt English culture and become mental slaves to this foreign culture. He said mental slavery is worse than actual slavery. It's an acceptance of foreign culture as superior to yours. He said breaking the chains of mental slavery is very difficult. He said Afghanistan has broken the chains of physical slavery. He said the mental slavery is hard to break.

And PMIK thinks that the new SNC will be a step towards breaking this mental slavery of the Pakistani nation?

I don't know how many children had their lives destroyed by this slave English worship mentality.

In almost every country people are educated in their own language, not complicated.
I dont know how many but I remembered . In my 5th grade we were 12 kids and we were only two left when we reached our 10th grade. When I reached my 12th grade I was only left. This is the story of almost every kid in Pakistan.

Indian media is reporting one sentence from a long speech the PM gave today about education.

He was at the official launch of the Single National Curriculum. During his speech he was talking about mentality, and especially slave mentality. He talked about how the Pakistani education system encouraged a slave mentality through the English Medium curriculum. He said it was bought originally to create brown Englishmen for the Empire. He said post independence we adopted it and kept that same culture where our culture/language is considered inferior to those of Westerners.

He talked about the class divide between the students of religious seminaries, Urdu medium and english medium. He said he wanted to unify the nation by bridging these divides. He said the single national curriculum is step 1 and the status quo will fight it. He said we'll need to burn our boats in order to implement these changes.

During this speech he went on to talk about how in higher education people adopt English culture and become mental slaves to this foreign culture. He said mental slavery is worse than actual slavery. It's an acceptance of foreign culture as superior to yours. He said breaking the chains of mental slavery is very difficult. He said Afghanistan has broken the chains of physical slavery. He said the mental slavery is hard to break.

You can see this part of his speech here -

starts at 6:30.

This is how it is being reported as and quickly picked up by others ( half way around the world) on social media........ sometimes IK goes too tangential in his speeches and interview answers and people waiting to pounce. A bit disappointing to be honest. Perception matters...... the young firebrands will disagree but age and time teaches you something different. See image attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-221118_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-221118_Twitter.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 42
And PMIK thinks that the new SNC will be a step towards breaking this mental slavery of the Pakistani nation?
Indeed equality is important. Look here in spain we have all education in spainsh or local language Catalan. Those who wants to learn English or any other language there are language schools. Traditional schools are providing education . Language schools are providing language classes. Simple is that. Everyone has same education from rich to poor.

In Kyrgystan, people practice bride kidnapping on the pretext of their ancient culture. Next door, you know what people do on pretext of culture.

yeah except that is haram and jahili, no one is suggesting you keep jahiliya that exists in urf(culture), what is being suggested is that when one adops things, they adopt things in a reasonable way, and a contextualized way, one in which you adopt things which are halal and beneficial, instead of copy and pasting whatever is floating around and declaring it the pinnacle of civility.

Indeed equality is important. Look here in spain we have all education in spainsh or local language Catalan. Those who wants to learn English or any other language there are language schools. Traditional schools are providing education . Language schools are providing language classes. Simple is that. Everyone has same education from rich to poor.

Imagine a spanish boy going to senior school and all the books are in English, and the teacher is talking to you in English?

There wouldn't be too many graduates.

Imagine a spanish boy going to senior school and all the books are in English, and the teacher is talking to you in English?

There wouldn't be too many graduates.
Exactly bro. They are providing education not language classes. For language we have separate system. City council provides evening class for languages and Technical education

Apparently gora culture is so bad he decided to move there. So typical.

Begum phadda gora culture is bad/good is not issue. Issue is taking pride in your own culture. Giving respect to your own culture and language . Its about self respect ... You want Pakistan to be great but you dont see its greatness in culturally being desi ... You see greatness in all things foriegn. You want it to be great with westernisation not with your own culture dress language cuisine music. Thats the facking problem. That lack of self respect. That lack of dignty. That freedom from mental slavery hasnt come to you guys. Your izzat is in your baap dadas and culture and their baap dadas culture not in goras culture. You want to be izzatdar be and see ur self izzatdar in shalwar kameez with urdu roti salan ... When you as a nation achieved that everyone accept u as izzatdar and respect you.

A niggr didnt be white ... He formed his own culture ... Witg trousers off their *** ... N their nickers showing their asshxles but despite that they thought believed talked walked as if their way is dignified ... Guess what now if u wana be cool and ur nicker aint showing and ur trouser aint half way down ur legs ... U aint cool ... U gota do those hand moves walk like u are disabled n ur cool ... Why ... They carried that delinquency and monkeyish ape like walk talk thinking they got dignity n they cool ... Its not what is good ... Its how u carry it makes it good ... Strippers ... What do they do ... Strip naked ... But guess what ... All women wana wear less clothes as possible when ever possible ... Why ... Cause those strippers carried their shamelwssness with pride and rhinking its dignity ... If u carry ur culture clothes .... With thar much confidwnce pride and beleving ur dignifies others will see it as such ... But mental slavery has u beleving ur culture language etc is hackward n u gota have izzat in foeiegn culture ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom