What's new

Afghanistan has broken chains of slavery - PM Imran Khan

Plz tell me if the convants and other elite schools have ever produced a scientist in Pakistan? Fine arts and literature amuses people but amusement is best suited for only sundays

I will have to differ on this. Private institutions and schools have been contributing more than Government schools generally.

Whenever you apply abroad for higher education, the preference is given to the Cambridge board, and the acceptance standards are set really high for Inter board, while for the Cambridge board is low. It reflects a difference in the quality of education, and confidence in the education system.

Not saying we shouldn't revamp the system, we should by all means. But I don't know how I feel about applying one programme on all, it feels like eliminating your competition, what's the incentive to then improve and keep up with international standards?

What does the PM intend with the Taliban’s “cultural” victory? Put our troops in slippers and shalwar kameez? Pilots to wear turban looking helmets?
It is a statement of some fantasy idealistic philosopher and not a leader.
hehehehe 🤭

our PM makes stupid comment from time to time.

A gya na aukaat p. Nasal dar nasal ghulam.
View attachment 770430

Lol. Thats a picture of Pakistani. I am from Kashmir. It was Azad when goras were here n it is Azad even after you guys got ur independence. Azad Kashmir. Mirpur, Islamgarh, formerly Akaalgarh. Azaadi was us is us and are us. Even in UK we get served like we are masters. We are Whens/Bhens and proud, Azad, and cranky. Lol.

Guys please don't take offence to this and I really do appreciate Pakistani culture but comon, shalwar kameez is like a dude in a dress, sometimes change is okay you know.

I will have to differ on this. Private institutions and schools have been contributing more than Government schools generally.

Whenever you apply abroad for higher education, the preference is given to the Cambridge board, and the acceptance standards are set really high for Inter board, while for the Cambridge board is low. It reflects a difference in the quality of education, and confidence in the education system.

Not saying we shouldn't revamp the system, we should by all means. But I don't know how I feel about applying one programme on all, it feels like eliminating your competition, what's the incentive to then improve and keep up with international standards?

I meant to say which group secured the most scientific scholarships not purchased their way into Cambridge for some b.a honours?

He is absolutely right.

What we see everywhere is a degradation of our culture, attack on the values of our society, what distincts us from rest of the world.

No one is saying dont borrow the advancement made in science, technology or innovation. But rather then taking on these aspects in our society foreign culture and values are being imposed on us through systematic efforts to erode the fabkic of our society namely nationalism religion in the name of progress.

There is a lot of fancy talk on this thread by LGBT and aurat march to hell suppoters who do not understand that progress can come without degrading the fabric of our society.

Family values, religion is considered an obstacle by enlightened in our society because it stands in the way of feminism and LGBT which is the actual progress in their eyes, not science innovation etc.

That is why the only thing that comes out of these brainwashed 'white oreos' is dissent, hate against religion, feminism etc, because that is their metric to guage progress and what we should learn from west.

Guys please don't take offence to this and I really do appreciate Pakistani culture but comon, shalwar kameez is like a dude in a dress, sometimes change is okay you know.
Shalwar Kameez is pant and jeans

This is supposed to be a professional dress
30f605eb655f06e2f0a835bc6fa12a49--imran-khan-pakistan-khan-khan.jpg

Some of idiit here fucking playing with words..khan means to say bring humbleness equality among own people. Finish this fucking class difference. A society where poor kid gets same education as rich high class kid gets.. you idiot **** b.... are making fun of him..

To bhai UK knsa bht shariat wala mulk ha, itna hi msla ha west se to wahan kya kr rha ha? Pakistan se msla ha to Afghanistan chalay jao wahan to Sachi pakki shariat ha na? Atleast UK se zyada ha lekin shayad wahan Taliban tm logo ko grooming na krne dn jske k liye tum Europe mn famous ho sath mn hmara nam b badnam kiya hwa ha.

Lol. I never said bout Shariat... I didnt say Pakistan doesnt have shariat. I mean it doesnt but i didnt criticise its lack of shariat because its lack of it is reflection of reality of pakistanis. If we were Muslims as we suppose to be it would be ... We are imran khans ... Randy horny beysharm zanis but soon as we climb podium we adopt sharafat ... Not baby boy called sharafat i mean shreefon wali sharafat ... Anyway i was talking about lack of self respect in Pakistans for all things Pakistani.

Taliban i would do to them same what nazis did to Jews. These people are Deobandis and therefore semi Khawarij in methodology and practice. They are killing Sunnis left right centre. I have contact with Sunnis of Afghanistan and i know what they doing to Sunnis. I would decimate them with nukes the day i get my hands on few. These people are only benefit to state of Pakistan but not to Muslims/Sunnis. They have murdered thousands of Sunni scholars in Afghanistan. Last time they were in power ... They killed thousand of Sunni scholars alledging they are mushrikeen and kaffirs. They have same merhodoligy of judging tawheed shirk as wahhabis and isis have/had. Isis killed 900 Sunni scholars on first day of take over of Mosul or some city. There are videos online of beheadings of sunni scholarship.

I will do to them what prophet said he will would do to the kharijis if he were to meet them thats to comoletely uuterly anahilate then like nation of Aad and Thamud.

What the hell is IM sniffing. If All of the people in Muslim League were against English culture Pakistan couldn't have been formed. It was Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, who knew system well and knew how to communicate to them , meanwhile being an independent thinker that got us Pakistan.

What the hell is IM sniffing. If All of the people in Muslim League were against English culture Pakistan couldn't have been formed. It was Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, who knew system well and knew how to communicate to them , meanwhile being an independent thinker that got us Pakistan.

Bro Its not about being against english language or culture ... Its about having self respect as a nation. You learn English you learn anythng that is needed but dont make it ur pride and joy and ur izzat thing. Wana eat peeja eat one ... But dont make it ... O look it at me am so civilzed and sophisticated and izatdar ... Thats fcking infuriating. Be izzatdar with ur own culture language cuizine morality.

The British rule forms part of our history, probably a lot more recent and relevant than previous invaders I would say. You take from mughal rule, you take from british rule, same thing. I don't understand what the issue is, a lot has been adopted from foreign rule over time. But which parts are most useful and relevant? There is nothing wrong with learning from others, borrow the good bits note the bad. A civilization that sits still gets stagnant and stale. Celebrate your traditions, don't become them.

There's a deliberate sabotage at display by the overnight liberals . Mere thought of common syllabus for all Pakistani kids is causing fits of rage .

Niggers dint become rich ... They went ape arm waving style ... They went disabled walking style ... They went to drug dealing and degenerate rap ... Singing shake ur booty i wana roger u bitch hoe ... Motuer fucker .. Cocaine ... Gun sign i will shoot u ... N they are now cool and GORIS RUN TO KALAS even Pakistanis run to kalas ... Basheers son is more nigger then niggers ... Why ... They carried their degenerate niggerism with pride arrogance and confidence.

Wealth didnt help that image.
Dude you're being SO FRICKIN racist rn that it's not even funny...

I can see where you're coming from but your wording is crude

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom