What's new

Afghanistan has broken chains of slavery - PM Imran Khan

This is exactly what he meant when he said we'll have to fight the statua quo.

You really think he gonna allow such transition to take place? Dude if it gets the western way you'd have a plethora of contenders independently dealing with the Whiteman- ------- gonna bring a lot of competition for the comfort zone elite burgers. And if common sense prevails still then you'd have pakistani elite creating kabul airport fiasco for sending their kids to West even for kindergarten lest a commoner gets in touch with them

Guys please don't take offence to this and I really do appreciate Pakistani culture but comon, shalwar kameez is like a dude in a dress, sometimes change is okay you know.

I do miss trouser pockets when in Pakistan. You know what's a great compromise - those cotton pleated trousers with the expanding waists that they used to sell for old people in Debenham.

The comfort of a salwar with pockets.

So glad Jinnah isn't alive today, otherwise he'd be labelled a "gora gulam" for wearing a three piece suit, smoking and having a pet dog.

That depends if he lived the life of Zardari or Jinnah. Take some time to read the opposite opinion rather than project.

That depends if he lived the life of Zardari or Jinnah. Take some time to read the opposite opinion rather than project.
Yeah right, Like you dint project that anyone wearing jeans is to "show off" and has "gora complex"

Yeah right, Like you dint project that anyone wearing jeans is to "show off" and has "gora complex"

I am a hypocrite. A daft one too.

If I'd not mentioned jeans my topic wouldn't have turned into a PDF civil war. 😂

I meant to say which group secured the most scientific scholarships not purchased their way into Cambridge for some b.a honours?

I don't have data on that. But even if we do it might just be skewed in favor of those in provincial board due to class divide. Scholarships aren't just rewarded on basis of merit and accomplishment but also on the basis of the student's finances and affordability.

Anyways, my point was that foreign institutions have greater confidence in cambridge system than in our provincial systems. This is reflected in their differing, biased criterias for acceptance.
Some of idiit here fucking playing with words..khan means to say bring humbleness equality among own people. Finish this fucking class difference. A society where poor kid gets same education as rich high class kid gets.. you idiot **** b.... are making fun of him..

And we're saying revamp the education system instead so that the students who goto government institutions are generally just as merited as those in private institutes.

Eliminating other education systems is just going to force one shitty system on everyone. Now everyone can suffer together, but hey atleast theres no "class divide" (altho rich people will continue to goto more quality, developed schools).

Last edited:
During his televised address from the White House earlier, President Biden laid out the US mission going forward. He said:

• 6,000 US troops are being deployed to assist with the departure of US and allied civilian personnel from Afghanistan
  • The US will evacuate Afghan allies and vulnerable Afghans to safety outside the country
  • Troops will secure the airfield, take over air traffic control and ensure the continued operation of civilian and military flights
  • Thousands of American citizens living in Afghanistan will be transported out
  • Through military assistance, Operation Allies Refuge - which selects at-risk Afghan civilians - will continue to provide a route out of the country for some eligible citizens

No one in the world wears traditional dresses, they're not practical anymore in workplaces.

says who? ever been to the gulf? compare the gulf arab who wasn't colonized to say egyptian arabs, who share that inferiority complex, you will never see an upper class Egyptian in a thobe. this is not the case in kuwait, qatar, etc. Its b/c they don't see themselves as inferior.

Feminism? Not really culture but a consequence of free thought.

depends what you mean by feminism, but "a consequence of free thought.", is a bit conceited, as if one does not reach the same conclusions as you on matters regarding gender deconstruction, is clearly not capable of being rational or having "free thought".

Summary
  1. US President Joe Biden defends decision to pull out of Afghanistan, a day after Taliban militants seize control of the country
  2. Biden admits, however, that events developed quicker than he thought and blames Afghan leaders for the collapse
  3. At least five people are reported killed at Kabul airport where thousands try to flee
  4. Some try to cling on to departing planes - forcing the flights to be grounded
  5. The US is also sending another 1,000 troops to help with the evacuation
  6. More than 60 countries have issued a joint statement calling on the Taliban to allow people to leave
  7. The Taliban swept into Kabul unopposed on Sunday, and President Ashraf Ghani fled the country

That is NOT slavery. It is only when that acceptance is forced upon, not agreed upon. Every culture is superior with certain conditions. Much like wheels are great on dirt roads while sleds are great on snow/ice. When these conditions of a foreign culture are ready while yours are not, it is perfectly OK to accept that the foreign culture is superior. That is how human beings learn.
You can take good things from other cultures. That is not what he's talking about. Pakistanis today try to imitate westerners and still belieave westerners are supiorier.

So glad Jinnah isn't alive today, otherwise he'd be labelled a "gora gulam" for wearing a three piece suit, smoking and having a pet dog.

news-thumbnail-19.jpg
:big_boss:

Last edited:
news-thumbnail-19.jpg
:big_boss:

I think Imran is chasing the Islamist vote bank, its sad he has to stoop so low to scoop up votes such is the nature of the voter, how depressing.

On this day he went to a different tailor than usual.

1629149769312.png

1629149829428.png

Wasn't pleased with results. Left a negative review on Google apparently.

Dawn's Nadeem F Paracha has a screenshot.

Attachments

• 1629149808161.png
    1629149808161.png
    62 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom