What's new

Afghanistan fire 25 mortar shells in Pakistan: Officials.

sir think about the repercussions of american big indian daddy leaving afghanistan, can india survive in afghanistan for one day?, i think you should watch the movie 'Argo' and try to think iranians as talibans, the shah as ANA and the american consulates as the indians

it will happen to you the same minus the probability of CIA getting involved and extracting you, and imagine the heads of indian terrorists displayed on the gates of kabul and kandahar

such a thought even gives me chills and shivers
@Monkey D Luffy how about watching sunny leon in the latest indian **** hit movies??

monkey go and watch this movies with your afghan parents, hope you enjoy

Aray babua, Kyon LOLlywood movie ki ghatiya script bayan kar raha hai.:lol: Kuch nahi hone wala, hum Afghanistan mein hi rahenge aur wahan business bhi karenge. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful when you go out of your home :D

oh it's ok.....i have a healthy two fists and some steel tipped doc martin boots.

why the warning bro? Do you have any personal experiences of your own to share? :laugh:

Cost of a failed attempt to have strategic depth :)

nope....just a cost of war, which was inevitably incurred on countries like Pakistan and Iran

sir think about the repercussions of american big indian daddy leaving afghanistan, can india survive in afghanistan for one day?, i think you should watch the movie 'Argo' and try to think iranians as talibans, the shah as ANA and the american consulates as the indians

it will happen to you the same minus the probability of CIA getting involved and extracting you, and imagine the heads of indian terrorists displayed on the gates of kabul and kandahar

such a thought even gives me chills and shivers

Your dream of beheading Indians in future after USA leaves may or may not happen, but your soldiers are getting beheaded in present, and that too fairly regularly in that area. Shouldnt you be more bothered about that ??

@Monkey D Luffy how about watching sunny leon in the latest indian **** hit movies??

monkey go and watch this movies with your afghan parents, hope you enjoy

What's your fixation with Mummy Daddy.. ?? Either USA is a daddy or movies are to be watched with parents.. How old are you mate ??

Last edited by a moderator:
The crappy lollywood movies are watched by poor class of Punjab, half of them are in urdu, half in punjabi langauge.
In KPK cinemas are only in peshawer and that run crappy pashto movies not lollywood.
The decent class of pakistan watch hollywood and bollywood, no respectable person go to cinema to watch lollywood.

Luffy do you believe any sane guy would watch these movies? :

Haseena Atim-Bum
HasinaABum.JPG

Musafir
images

POSTER.jpg

shahranga.jpg

images

Maula Jatt in London god save london :lol:
8429719_orig.jpg

and many more... :D

Terrorism by the corrupt puppet Afghan Govt. will not stop & this one of the reason why Pakistan should not have ties with Afghanistan, they cannot be trusted at all because they are pro US & pro Indian’s.

oh it's ok.....i have a healthy two fists and some steel tipped doc martin boots.

why the warning bro? Do you have any personal experiences of your own to share? :laugh:

nope....just a cost of war, which was inevitably incurred on countries like Pakistan and Iran

Yeah I did teased a boy one day he too had healthy two fists but it didn't worked for him :lol: jk

Iran was intelligent enough to not think of weird plan of raising extremists in their backyard for their own strategic purposes.

If you want to support extremists, make sure they are not living in your neighborhood. India learned this from LTTE.

Of course there will be blow back of helping extremists, they may bite you, but hey, when you train a dog, it may scratch you or bite you too, but the pay off may be better as the dog will protect you from other dog.

US is good in training dogs even if it gets scratches.

Back
Top Bottom