What's new

Afghanistan fire 25 mortar shells in Pakistan: Officials.

Havi sultan you failed to grasp my point, tribal lashkars only act (whether with pak army support, or alone) in their local qaumi(tribal) interests. They wont act as mercenaries and kill afghan population.

You forgot to read this point:
For example, the Aman Lashkar peace force and security forces killed six Taliban intruders June 15 after they attacked a Pakistani security check-post at Din Darra in the Brawal area, Upper Dir, according to media reports.

Why did they react when a check-post was attacked if it belonged to the army. According to what you say they only care about tribal interests and it is not their job to protect the army. So why did they do it?

Luffy why do you no express sympathy for the 2 men Afghans killed in their country who were Pakistani Afridis? When I talk about the Bajaur attacks I also talk about the recent ones in 2012 which were not by Fazlullah but ANA. Your only concern is Afghan nationals do not get killed. This clearly tells us where your loyalty lies.

I can help you Luffy, Admin Khan is a paid person most likely. You should give his information to the police.

You forgot to read this point:

Why did they react when a check-post was attacked if it belonged to the army. According to what you say they only care about tribal interests and it is not their job to protect the army. So why did they do it?

Luffy why do you no express sympathy for the 2 men Afghans killed in their country who were Pakistani Afridis? When I talk about the Bajaur attacks I also talk about the recent ones in 2012 which were not by Fazlullah but ANA. Your only concern is Afghan nationals do not get killed. This clearly tells us where your loyalty lies.

I can help you Luffy, Admin Khan is a paid person most likely. You should give his information to the police.

Its in their tribal interest to stop intruders into Dir by helping security forces....
Any how stop throwing around admin khan name, he is a very honourable and respectful person.

The Pak-Afghan border is fuzzy, Most of the time the soldiers are unaware of there border. I will like to see Afghan point of view. There could be some other reason of this Mortar fire..

1. Trying to kill Talibans/AQ hiding in Pakistan.
2. Confusion...

Sher Malang, bro, whats your view???

If we close border trade, Afghanis will be eating sand, grass, and rock.

Thats impossible, Pakistan can't close the border. This kind of un-civilized act will create humanitarian crisis...

Thats impossible, Pakistan can't close the border. This kind of un-civilized act will create humanitarian crisis...

Pakistan has already closed the border many times. But it has always opened it from pressure by the U.S

They dont want to see more Afghanis die of starvation

Believe me, once US leaves Afghanistan in 2014, if Pakistan closes the border with Afghanistan, Afghanistan will be in much worse condition than it is in today

If we close border trade, Afghanis will be eating sand, grass, and rock.

not going to happen. :cheesy:

Pakistan has already closed the border many times. But it has always opened it from pressure by the U.S

Believe me, once US leaves Afghanistan in 2014, if Pakistan closes the border with Afghanistan, Afghanistan will be in much worse condition than it is in today

Hey US will stay till 2024.

For you Indian losers & trolls-

You know NOTHING about Pak-Afghan border. Just stop. It makes yourself look like a idiot.

You know NOTHING about Pak-Afghan border. Just stop. It makes yourself look like a idiot.

Afghanistan have road link with Iran and Railway with central Asia which was not there 10 years back. So, if Pakistan ever do such thing, it will mean decrease in influence. Conditions are completely different now.

Afghanistan have road link with Iran and Railway with central Asia which was not there 10 years back. So, if Pakistan ever do such thing, it will mean decrease in influence. Conditions are completely different now.

Pakistan controls whole of Afghanistan.

In Kandahar, Pakistani movies are watched, and even Pakistani rupee is used.

We also control all of Afghanistan's food security, and how much food it gets.

We also have many Afghan refugees which we are ready to deport.
I think PA should follow BSF example on illegals.

Thats what I am saying, It will be humanitarian crisis.

Secondly USA will not leave Afghanistan like they did in past. USA will remain with Afghans for many years. I won't be surprise if Afghan will become another Japan or Isarel for USA (Major non-NATO alliance.) ..

The truth is neither Pakistani or Afghani knows about border. Afghan don't accept Pakistani border marking. (There are many thread on this issue.)

Thats what I am saying, It will be humanitarian crisis.

Secondly USA will not leave Afghanistan like they did in past. USA will remain with Afghans for many years. I won't be surprise if Afghan will become another Japan or Isarel for USA (Major non-NATO alliance.) ..
The truth is neither Pakistani or Afghani knows about border. Afghan don't accept Pakistani border marking. (There are many thread on this issue.)

Right on. A humanitarian crisis on that scale will have a very negative effect for Pakistan in the international community as well as diplomatic backlash on a multitude of forums. Not to mention an even greater animosity in the Afghan population.

If the US and Karzai need a scapegoat, Pakistan will be arriving right on cue to take the blame.

As for MNNA status, I think it is only a remote possiblilty. I expect a partnership of some sort but no "Major Non-NATO Ally".

Japan and Israel are very different even for MNNA; they have a mutual understanding with the US on several issues which very few other countries have outside NATO. I can only see Afghanistan for an American presence in Iran's backyard.

PS: The color was hard to read :P

@Sher Malang This guy is claiming Afghans watches LOLlywood movies in Kandahar . Is that true.

@Icewolf Pakistan seems to be struggling to control Afghanistan but actually don't controlling otherwise how couldn't you stop ANA. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

whole of afghanistan?:rofl::rofl:

@Abu Zolfiqar you ignored the above part of article. The article says mortars were fired by unidentified people from khost. Also it is strange that Pakistan is denying any shelling of Afghan villages of kunar even though they do it in broad day light.

Retaliatory action against from where the firing is done

@Sher Malang This guy is claiming Afghans watches LOLlywood movies in Kandahar . Is that true.

@Icewolf Pakistan seems to be struggling to control Afghanistan but actually don't controlling otherwise how couldn't you stop ANA. :lol:

He has gone nuts forgive him :) if he really went to Kandahar then surely there must be some stitches around his anus.

Back
Top Bottom