What's new

Afghanistan fire 25 mortar shells in Pakistan: Officials.

whole of afghanistan?:rofl::rofl:

The crappy lollywood movies are watched by poor class of Punjab, half of them are in urdu, half in punjabi langauge.
In KPK cinemas are only in peshawer and that run crappy pashto movies not lollywood.
The decent class of pakistan watch hollywood and bollywood, no respectable person go to cinema to watch lollywood.

The crappy lollywood movies are watched by poor class of Punjab, half of them are in urdu, half in punjabi langauge.
In KPK cinemas are only in peshawer and that run crappy pashto movies not lollywood.
The decent class of pakistan watch hollywood and bollywood, no respectable person go to cinema to watch lollywood.

perhaps you go with your entire afghan family to watch kamasutra :rofl:

I used to watch a PTV drama or two......truth be told, i think all TV is garbage

a lot of the Pashto movies are shown in Peshawar b/c you cant exactly run a cinema in the tribal areas -- it wouldnt make much sense. Perhaps that slipped past that brilliant thinking mind of yours, agha.

the only people who watch bollywood in Pakistan are either confused people, or they just get off by seeing some girls doing some dancing with few clothes on --which is what the indian girls have always been good at when paid the right amount.

it's worth mentioning that without Peshawar or Karachi, there would no such thing as "afghan film industry" because most of their stars and production companies are based in Peshawar.

i figured i'd educate you so that you'd have more time to read and less time to spit out your useless tirades

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136745" target="_blank">Icewolf</a></u> Pakistan seems to be struggling to control Afghanistan but actually don't controlling otherwise how couldn't you stop ANA. :lol:

sir think about the repercussions of american big indian daddy leaving afghanistan, can india survive in afghanistan for one day?, i think you should watch the movie 'Argo' and try to think iranians as talibans, the shah as ANA and the american consulates as the indians

it will happen to you the same minus the probability of CIA getting involved and extracting you, and imagine the heads of indian terrorists displayed on the gates of kabul and kandahar

such a thought even gives me chills and shivers
@Monkey D Luffy how about watching sunny leon in the latest indian **** hit movies??

monkey go and watch this movies with your afghan parents, hope you enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
man you people really are into boys/men, scary to know that 5 million of your people infest our cities

There is a practice called Bacha Bazi there not existent in Pakistani areas and Pakhtunkhwa.

We have saved Pashtun culture and traditions from absolute annihilation due to war and chaos but they do not see this. It was Pakistani Pashtuns who made the first film, have a music industry and entertainment industry. Peshawar is the heart of Pashtuns. These guys often say we have been to so and so and know "what Pashtuns feel"-well every second Afghan having been there proves Peshawar is the cultural hub of all Pashtuns. Then why hate us so obstreperously when we are the saviors of afghans (nation)... the issue is how come having been there they never respected us and understood the true feelings of Pakistani Pashtuns?

sir think about the repercussions of american big indian daddy leaving afghanistan, can india survive in afghanistan for one day?, i think you should watch the movie 'Argo' and try to think iranians as talibans, the shah as ANA and the american consulates as the indians

it will happen to you the same minus the probability of CIA getting involved and extracting you, and imagine the heads of indian terrorists displayed on the gates of kabul and kandahar

such a thought even gives me chills and shivers
@Monkey D Luffy how about watching sunny leon in the latest indian **** hit movies??

haha. It is good to see you have changed my brother. It used to be very easy to provoke you into insulting fellow Pakistanis. I support you here. I saw him provoking you and attacking you just because you suggested a solution for Afghanistan problem.

Absolutely. Peshawar will always be the heart and soul of the greater so-called "Pashtun nation"

but refugees, drugs and kidnapping culture has troubled parts of MY CITY ever since 1980s....it used to be a wonderful city growing up before some azzholes came and brought their problems

i emphasize "used to"

@darkinsky you can continue in Naswar corner... here its just off-topic posts and may get deleted by mods.

Absolutely. Peshawar will always be the heart and soul of the greater so-called "Pashtun nation"

but refugees, drugs and kidnapping culture has troubled parts of MY CITY ever since 1980s....it used to be a wonderful city growing up before some azzholes came and brought their problems

i emphasize "used to"

I agree. Peshawarites I have talked to bear similar complaints. So do FATIAN's. Drug use was virtually non-existant in the time before the war. In 1980 we had no drug users in Pakistan (none known meaning probably a few 1000) With the influx of Afghan refugees it became 1.2 million in 1988

Now well:
Day against Drug Abuse: More than 8.1 m addicts in Pakistan now &#8211; The Express Tribune
@Sher Malang You guys do not know the massive cost Pakistani Pashtuns have borne to keep you there. Now when you advocate division of Pakistan and are anti-Pakistani they feel betrayed but no one understands us. We say things like you are attacking the hand that feeds you but you don't understand the pain behind the words and start attacking us. You know Afghanistan can't accomodate its own people-how you are supporting Luffy's stand when he doesn't make 1% of the population even?

Check the stats in this report... especially for kidnapping and rise in crime:

http://aiars.org/ijirs/journals/ijirsvol1no4october2012/PA_IJIRS_20120196.pdf

Unemployment rose 90% in years of migration by refugees. Look at these statistics and see the price Pakistani Pashtuns paid. You should tell Luffy he has no place in Afghanistan and he should be loyal to his land. It happens anyway with Pashtuns that go there. 2 Afridis were killed there last year end.

Omg! What's happening in 2014?

I JUST got over Mayans' 2012 dooms day, not again! :disagree:

2014 is the year NATO withdraws from Afghanistan... :rolleyes:
Then... welll...

on drugs, it's the youth fault for deviating from a proper path of life....but if we were as serious as the Iranians are - these outsiders would be scared shytless to even try bringing it in.

i envy the Iranians for this; they knew how to deal with these people

Back
Top Bottom