What's new

Afghanistan fire 25 mortar shells in Pakistan: Officials.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: f*ck man you have killed with that! :lol:

what's even funnier is that you're laughing about the fact that 5 million of your countrymen opt to live illegally in Pakistan rather than go back to wherever the heck they came from. . .

though i do feel bad to interrupt your laughter, since of course laughter cures a lot of things

Iran was intelligent enough to not think of weird plan of raising extremists in their backyard for their own strategic purposes.

If you want to support extremists, make sure they are not living in your neighborhood. India learned this from LTTE.

Of course there will be blow back of helping extremists, they may bite you, but hey, when you train a dog, it may scratch you or bite you too, but the pay off may be better as the dog will protect you from other dog.

US is good in training dogs even if it gets scratches.

in that sense, india isn't the only country to have worked with proxy forces

Iran does too; and if you think otherwise then you are either not up-to-date with your knowledge of current affairs or you seem to have some natural way of mentally blocking things out that undermine your argument

That's the PA party line.. But Taliban did not capture Kabul with the help of Martians :)

no actually they did conquer it quite easily -- since all the other groups were also fractured and there was really nothing left to "conquer" anyways once the soviets and their puppets were erased clean from the picture

no actually they did conquer it quite easily -- since all the other groups were also fractured and there was really nothing left to "conquer" anyways once the soviets and their puppets were erased clean from the picture

Right after PA stepped in with their support.. Well, it did have a few good years after that.. But then , if you go for the honey, be ready for the bee sting as well.. That's what Pakistan is getting now..We all know how a failed attempt to extract honey from a bee hive goes ;)

Iran was intelligent enough to not think of weird plan of raising extremists in their backyard for their own strategic purposes.

If you want to support extremists, make sure they are not living in your neighborhood. India learned this from LTTE.

Of course there will be blow back of helping extremists, they may bite you, but hey, when you train a dog, it may scratch you or bite you too, but the pay off may be better as the dog will protect you from other dog.

See, the key here is not to go native - Pakistanis can never resist going native (nor can the US) -- You know if you have hunting dogs, it does not mean you become a dog --- you have to remain both command and control (Master) whereas Pakistanis always look to give up these things. ( No appetite for the loneliness of the long distance runner)

what's even funnier is that you're laughing about the fact that 5 million of your countrymen opt to live illegally in Pakistan rather than go back to wherever the heck they came from. . . though i do feel bad to interrupt your laughter, since of course laughter cures a lot of thingsin that sense, india isn't the only country to have worked with proxy forces
Iran does too; and if you think otherwise then you are either not up-to-date with your knowledge of current affairs or you seem to have some natural way of mentally blocking things out that undermine your argument
Of course Iran do it, but they do it intelligently. That's the point I want to make. You have to make sure your trained dog doesn't back to attack you once he has hunted all the rabbits in the ground and he is hungry to eat.

And you want to see me go pink here :lol:
Yeah you probably will. As off topic posts like Links to Indian Movies are important for discussion, not the links of Jehadis that are root of the problem. :D

A new low for PA now PA is keeping even count on the number of shells fired by ANA.Hopely PA also remebers number of blood hungry barbarians in form of taliban PA has unleased upon innocent Afghans.

A new low for PA now PA is keeping even count on the number of shells fired by ANA.Hopely PA also remebers number of blood hungry barbarians in form of taliban PA has unleased upon innocent Afghans.

You give us all the credit for that? The credit goes to the afghans for not being united and instead being mired in ethnic turf wars.

But what they've endured pails in comparison to what Sri Lankans endured for almost a half century, thanks to proxies you nurtured. Perhaps you suffer from selective memory

@KRAIT - My new favorite line:

"They do it intelligently"

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abu Zolfiqar We can debate all day long to prove who is "Holier Than Thou" but both you and me know, we both are culprits. Its just about who gets caught and who doesn't. Both are Criminals.

One may spend time in jail while other live with all the riches.

Last edited by a moderator:
on drugs, it's the youth fault for deviating from a proper path of life....but if we were as serious as the Iranians are - these outsiders would be scared shytless to even try bringing it in.

i envy the Iranians for this; they knew how to deal with these people

You are envy of iranians on this? Man you love every thing about Iran, its your mecca after all.

I used to watch a PTV drama or two......truth be told, i think all TV is garbage

a lot of the Pashto movies are shown in Peshawar b/c you cant exactly run a cinema in the tribal areas -- it wouldnt make much sense. Perhaps that slipped past that brilliant thinking mind of yours, agha.

the only people who watch bollywood in Pakistan are either confused people, or they just get off by seeing some girls doing some dancing with few clothes on --which is what the indian girls have always been good at when paid the right amount.

it's worth mentioning that without Peshawar or Karachi, there would no such thing as "afghan film industry" because most of their stars and production companies are based in Peshawar.

i figured i'd educate you so that you'd have more time to read and less time to spit out your useless tirades

You are going to educate me? Chalo tumari class ley laita hun. I lied for a purpose that cinimas are present only in peshawer, the fact is they are present in every small city, from abbotabad from to DI khan. You went along with my lie, boy you have no clue about your FATA or KPK. There is no Afghan film industry in peshawer and karachi you are talking about , the pashto films of Pakistan are produced in lahore...
And before raising finger on me, first revise yourself. You are living in abroad, belonging to mommy daddy burger family. You yourself said that younger generations of your family and relatives are unable to speak pashto, they can only speak urdu and english as they live in islamabad, lahore etc. Your own pashto is destroyed, your post in pakhto was heavily mixed with urdu words. Should i embaress you by posting that pakhto post of your here and teach you the proper pashto?
Dont try to act smart or cool with me next time.

Luffy do you believe any sane guy would watch these movies? :

Haseena Atim-Bum
HasinaABum.JPG

Musafir
images

POSTER.jpg

shahranga.jpg

images

Maula Jatt in London god save london :lol:
8429719_orig.jpg

and many more... :D

Lol they are unintenionally funny. They are watched by very low class. These cinemas also run adult movies. No educated , respectable person sit in these cinemas for lollywood, pashto films or other crap.
There are some modern 3d cinemas in big cities e.g cinepax in pindi where you can watch hollywood and bollywood movies in 3d. I watched spiderman 3 in cinepax, there were many families with kids watching it. Because people no longer take interest in crappy pakistani movies, so cinemas are blooming again.
As for as havi, darkinsky and iran-lover are concerned, they are in typical denial mode. The community of havi and darkinsky love indian movies more than any other pakistanis, just talk with few urduspeakers or check out channels run by them e.g Geo, ARY etc....even pak army soldiers love indian armies,..i have many captain level friends in army... members here shouldnt be ashamed of this, it is entertainment...
I have interacted alot with punjabis and mohajirs, they are culturally and socially more close with indians than afghans, they usually get along well with fellow "desis". They are confused about their feelings for indians.

There is a practice called Bacha Bazi there not existent in Pakistani areas and Pakhtunkhwa.
You have just landed on Pakistan. Just interview some punjabis and ask them what Pakistani pashtuns are famous for?. Check out their mobiles and read pathans jokes in sms. They would even tell you the specific region in KPK which is centre of bacha bazi....do you know most of the drivers in pakistan belong to which community, and in which practice they are usually involved?...dont point finger at others when rest of fingers are pointing towards you, be quiet and dont raise this bacha bazi topic here.
It was Pakistani Pashtuns who made the first film, have a music industry and entertainment industry. Peshawar is the heart of Pashtuns.
Pashto film industry of pakistan is purely "damtob", i am ashamed of them. Afghans should be proud of the fact that they are not polluted by this.
These guys often say we have been to so and so and know "what Pashtuns feel"-well every second Afghan having been there proves Peshawar is the cultural hub of all Pashtuns Then why hate us so obstreperously when we are the saviors of afghans (nation)... the issue is how come having been there they never respected us and understood the true feelings of Pakistani Pasht

Peshawer was not a cultural hub of pashtuns. It was a hindko city, heavily influx of Afghans, tribals and pashtuns from other parts of KPK , pashtunize it....Contributions and influence of afghans on peshawer culture of today is recognized by every one.

Back
Top Bottom