What's new

Afghanistan cannot be put together as one country: Joe Biden

Finally someone who says like it is. Future of Afghanistan lies in being 4-5 different countries.

I don't know about other provinces of Afghanistan but "Nuristan" (Kafiristan of old times) definitely belongs to Chitral and Gilgit areas to their east in Pakistan through culture, music, habits and general population.

Nuristani music/dance,

Chilas (south of Gilgit) music/dance,

Last edited:
The problem is he will be saying Pakistan should be divided next. This is an American trap. No nation building should be done by the Americans. If Pakistan some day invades and forcibly annexes part of Afg for its own security, that's different. But I feel that under no circumstances should USA be allowed to dismember any country, because as soon as they do it in Iraq or Syria or afg, then we will be clearly in their sights for the next experiment.

The problem is he will be saying Pakistan should be divided next. This is an American trap. No nation building should be done by the Americans. If Pakistan some day invades and forcibly annexes part of Afg for its own security, that's different. But I feel that under no circumstances should USA be allowed to dismember any country, because as soon as they do it in Iraq or Syria or afg, then we will be clearly in their sights for the next experiment.

You are too scared person, nothing will happen to Pakistan. Pakistan is not a sh1thole like the countries you mentioned in your post that US will "experiment" on Pakistan.

You are too scared person, nothing will happen to Pakistan. Pakistan is not a sh1thole like the countries you mentioned in your post that US will "experiment" on Pakistan.
USA won't dismember us by force. You are completely right there - they arent stupid enough to try. However, they will instigate our traitors to do it for them, and sorry to say, there are plenty of those.

USA won't dismember us by force. You are completely right there - they arent stupid enough to try. However, they will instigate our traitors to do it for them, and sorry to say, there are plenty of those.

And there is nothing new about them, in fact there are far less "traitors" these days in Pakistan compared to the number that we used to have until 90s when many of them died because of aging.

Yes ruling Kabul through their puppets (earlier Karzai and currently Ghani).

And there is nothing new about them, in fact there are far less "traitors" these days in Pakistan compared to the number that we used to have until 90s when many of them died because of aging.

Yes ruling Kabul through their puppets (earlier Karzai and currently Ghani).
You may be right. I hope so. However, my preferred solution for Afg is to have the Taliban take it over, keep the other groups under control and regain it as a strategic ally. Even if you're right that a fragmented afg would not give USA a green light to try and fragment Pakistan, such a fragmentation is of zero benefit to Pakistan. However a United Afghanistan under the Taliban will eradicate Hindustani influence in that area.

Damn, I was told that one day Pakistan and Afghanistan would become one.

Back
Top Bottom