What's new

Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses

this girl "Mozhdah" looks pretty in second picture and ugly in first

Doesn't look like its a same girl

3b7cf3fda8822ca1eea6ab28b7e69119.jpg

Burka Barbie. lmfao

LOL

oppressive, indeed she is too uneducated to describe the pakistani society in a more decent way, girl u live in US, so you have no idea, isnt it oppressive that the women are forced to wear the dress in the first place??? second hing there is always moral police around, you the women are under strict vigil where ever they are

i have completely understood that iranians are deep bias towards pakistan, and they have some racial complex thing and about their history, so dont expect them to right some decent thing about our country.

pakistanis are more intelligent, clever, open hearted and sensible then your conservative narrow minded iran!!

in karachi women can wander in streets and in roads, they can drive and do anything, its their choice to keep drivers or not.

you post BS every time. better display your flag not pakistan but iran now.

pakistanis are more intelligent, clever, open hearted and sensible then your conservative narrow minded iran!!

in karachi women can wander in streets and in roads, they can drive and do anything, its their choice to keep drivers or not.

Now I am really confused what point you are trying to make?:blink: Can you stick to 1 side? :rofl: On one side you are openly preaching Islam and saying that girlz should be conservative and cover themselves... On other side you are calling Iran conservative and narrow minded and comparing liberal Karachi women to them? :rofl::rofl:

Now I am really confused what point you are trying to make?:blink: Can you stick to 1 side? :rofl: On one side you are openly preaching Islam and saying that girlz should be conservative and cover themselves... On other side you are calling Iran conservative and narrow minded and comparing liberal Karachi women to them? :rofl::rofl:

u r really non sense, i just forgot why the hell i am talking to u, you dont have any manners at all, how the hell i am preaching islam

its funny that you preach your liberal morals and talk about racism, but at the same time you support the extra ordinary conservative iran, which has all the things which goes against your liberal thinking, mullahism, shia bias, harshness, no free press just because maybe you share iranian ancestory. you as i said are plain stupid, you have not one stance but multiple stance all which contradict each other.

by your information above, i was discussing the aranian point of view and comparing the two societies, but like all other BS you started bashing me, that i am talking about liberalism and at the same time teaching islam. are you in your bloody senses????

your posts are always like hahahah hohohoh hehehehe, stupidity at its best, do you think you are in a bloody chat room here???

Last edited:
u r really non sense, i just forgot why the hell i am talking to u, you dont have any manners at all, how the hell i am preaching islam

its funny that you preach your liberal morals and talk about racism, but at the same time you support the extra ordinary conservative iran, which has all the things which goes against your liberal thinking, mullahism, shia bias, harshness, no free press just because maybe you share iranian ancestory. you as i said are plain stupid, you have not one stance but multiple stance all which contradict each other.

Let me guess who you are... You are someone from Karachi who is settled in London and had bad experience with some Iranians? right? I am sorry if some Iranians treated you that way... :rofl::rofl:

I never support extra ordinary conservative Iran, neither do I support very very liberal Iran. I think everything which is FORCED whether westernization or mullahism is wrong and it is human nature that they reject it... and in Iran's case both failed. In Iran, they "force" hijabs and people are getting sick of it... and in neighboring Turkey, hijabs are banned but many girls are asking to wear them. Forcing anything, never works.

I am all for moderate governments where people can live their lives however they desire but within limits.

I mostly associated myself with Pakistani side.. but I am sorry if some Iranians treated you bad... :undecided::undecided:

What's wrong with this forum.... I'm actually very unhappy with myself for wasting 10 mins of my time reading the most immature arguments and justifications over an absolutely irrelevant topic.

I thought the thread would be flooded with pics of hot afghan girls...:hitwall:

What a waste of time.

Cheers.:wave:

What's wrong with this forum.... I'm actually very unhappy with myself for wasting 10 mins of my time reading the most immature arguments and justifications over an absolutely irrelevant topic.

I thought the thread would be flooded with pics of hot afghan girls...:hitwall:

What a waste of time.

Cheers.:wave:

Don't worry... I will continue posting more pictures of Afghan girlz and boyz.. I am also going to start another thread on Persian Models/Actors/ Actresses too ... I hope you will like it... and Hammy and all Mullahs on this forum please stay away from such threads if you don't like it..

Don't worry... I will continue posting more pictures of Afghan girlz and boyz.. I am also going to start another thread on Persian Models/Actors/ Actresses too ... I hope you will like it... and Hammy and all Mullahs on this forum please stay away from such threads if you don't like it..

Thanks for being so considerate. :cheers:

FreekiN delete the pictures from Post 47 please...............

nice pics and e-mullahs please go away if u don't like don't click on the thread it's obvious what the content is gonna be so let the rest of us enjoy.It's not an islamic forum anyway.

hammassa kohistani in pakistan with former pak PM shaukut aziz and shehzad roy

163c67e3719fc7ac3034a8ffe738dda1.jpg

I really appreciate all the help she gave pakistan with her fundraising trip there.
btw she looks good in desi clothing

Last edited:
Shabnam Soraya

Popular Tajik singer from Tajikistan. Shabnam was little known until her popularity rose dramatically in 2006, when one of her songs was ranked #1 in Tajikistan. Following this success, Shabnam hit international stardom amongst Persians and Persian-speakers around the globe.

Most notably, she is popular in Afghanistan because she works with Persian-speaking singers from that country and sometimes also covers their songs, either together with the original artists or with their permission (e.g. her duets with Jonibek Murodov, Jawid Sharif or Najib Nawabi).

http://img697.imageshack.us/i/shabnamsoraya.jpg/

http://img687.imageshack.us/i/shabnamsoraya2.jpg/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom