What's new

Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses

lol jinxedgirl I changed my mind

lol! Don't change your mind.. Well.. Afghanistan is still very conservative.... and most women don't join showbiz... even if you don't like the ones I posted, it doesn't mean pretty Afghan girlz dont exist :D

lol! Don't change your mind.. Well.. Afghanistan is still very conservative.... and most women don't join showbiz... even if you don't like the ones I posted, it doesn't mean pretty Afghan girlz dont exist :D

I base my opinion solely on Seeta Qasemi
:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

but yeah I know what you mean
normal Afghans are much better looking than their famous people

I have some Afghan friends here in england, they are quite pretty, but lots of them have strict families...
i knw some afghan models who r prettier than the ones that r posted here
Lina Noory
Zohra Sadat
n there is this other one she is rlly cheap, apparently she is a bikini model but she is still pretty ; Bahara Golestani

I still think pakistani actresses/actors are prettier than afghan actors, n actresses. Afghans all go to bollywood n get famous there they don't do anything for their own country which I think is stupid

i have completely understood that iranians are deep bias towards pakistan, and they have some racial complex thing and about their history, so dont expect them to right some decent thing about our country.

You have indeed understood wrong. There are some very biased Iranians as there are some very biased Pakistanis as well. Point is, such people's views cannot be taken to represent an entire nation, which ever nation it may be.

pakistanis are more intelligent, clever, open hearted and sensible then your conservative narrow minded iran!!

How are Iranians less intelligent and less sensible than Pakistanis? Do explain this in detail. Also, explain how are Iranians a narrow minded people, especially in comparison to Pakistanis? Also, you wrote above of a racial complex, how can I not say that you are utilizing the same here.

in karachi women can wander in streets and in roads, they can drive and do anything, its their choice to keep drivers or not.

The same is in Iran.

Pasban i dont think he was talkin abt iranis ....
nd he is banned no need to reply.

what the ****? who da **** do u think u r? dum fuk ^^^ those are not even afghans! **** yall HATERS!

^^^ LOL Chill Out./.

Btw What i like about these newbies are they always dig out 3 4 years old thread. lol

And If you want i can post some picz for you of Afghan singers and models lol

lol! Don't change your mind.. Well.. Afghanistan is still very conservative.... and most women don't join showbiz... even if you don't like the ones I posted, it doesn't mean pretty Afghan girlz dont exist..

^^ ahahhah ALLL AFGHAN girls are BEYOND B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L thnk god!! :) and everybody knows that forsure.. BUT damn PAKISTANI's EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you can hardly find an OK type of girl! THEY sooo ugly as Fuk. yuck thier skin damn.... it looks like somebody shtted on thier faces ALhamdulillah im so HAPPPY im an afghan and not PAKISTANI. no body even likes them in U.S., U.K. and in India Evry body hates them they some loners i feel like puking when i see ****'s. Hell to the i will EVER like ***** ufff dum fuks and thier Thiefs and liers! for sure! THEIER ALL UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

10 bucks says you are dark and fugly. :lol:

No doubt Afghanis are beautiful My GF is an Afghani also lol and that's true |:P|

And for yr hate i will say ask those Afghanis who are living here in Pakistan and don't wanna go back to Afghanistan.

and US UK and In-dia To hell with these countries who care s if they like us or not !

Oh Btw Click on the link below and check out the latest picx lol lol lol

https://www.facebook.com/Proud.To.Be.Pakistani.Pukhtun

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom