What's new

Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses

hammassa kohistani in pakistan with former pak PM shaukut aziz and shehzad roy

163c67e3719fc7ac3034a8ffe738dda1.jpg

I really appreciate all the help she gave pakistan with her fundraising trip there.
btw she looks good in desi clothing
yeeah she looks pretty in shalwar kameez.. I dont know why but this pic reminds of Angelina Jolie and her trip to Pakistan

ahh ease u guys , so much nationalist anger here !! i Dont know what are we all third world countries so proud of that we fight so much about things like our RACE color AND Blood line ?? as they say ''one who lives in the glass house must not throw stones '' we all know in our heart how ''Great'' we all are so let just stop with the face rubbing of what our views and pride !!
p.s Nice pics keep it up ,who ever Dont like them please just walk away rather then starting a argument as they say (again) only open your mouth when it will matter or you just wasting your energy ! ohh and Hammasa lives 3 blocks from me and is actually a realy nice kid ,nothing like the normal ''Miss world'' type is actually a Geek and got teased by other kids for being to ''smart'' .

Shabnam Soraya

Popular Tajik singer from Tajikistan. Shabnam was little known until her popularity rose dramatically in 2006, when one of her songs was ranked #1 in Tajikistan. Following this success, Shabnam hit international stardom amongst Persians and Persian-speakers around the globe.

Most notably, she is popular in Afghanistan because she works with Persian-speaking singers from that country and sometimes also covers their songs, either together with the original artists or with their permission (e.g. her duets with Jonibek Murodov, Jawid Sharif or Najib Nawabi).

http://img697.imageshack.us/i/shabnamsoraya.jpg/

http://img687.imageshack.us/i/shabnamsoraya2.jpg/

She is a very talented singer from Tajikistan and very famous in AFghanistan. Where did you get all these pictures? lol. you are one of the very few paksitani friends who has got the right informations about afghansitan and its people.

She is a very talented singer from Tajikistan and very famous in AFghanistan. Where did you get all these pictures? lol. you are one of the very few paksitani friends who has got the right informations about afghansitan and its people.

Her almond shaped eyes are amazing in this picture

its really a same how can we express development by not showing off our growth, economy and social welfare by but showing our naked body and figure.

whats the difference between us and them, we are backwards in all respects but only we try to be like them, leaving all good things and adopting all wrong things, and this is called so called muslim world, disgusting.

sahi bola.............i have liberal thinking(atleast i believe that i have),but even then its hard for me to digest.

What is hard for you to digest? That Afghans have singers/models and actresses just like India?

Then how come you are able to digest stuff from Bollywood, Tollywood, Shollywood and so on ... :blink::blink:

u misunderstood me.........i have no problem with girls(from anywhere) becoming more independent,successful n modern.....i just agreed with hammy on few things he said(i quoted him)......:agree:

u misunderstood me.........i have no problem with girls(from anywhere) becoming more independent,successful n modern.....i just agreed with hammy on few things he said(i quoted him)......:agree:

None of those Afghan girlz are naked... They are actresses and singers... Don't tell me that being an actor and singer is low life profession... because it isn't...

As far as showing off economy and growth and defense... there are multiple threads on that issue already

A classic Afghan beauty:

The Young Afghan Girl by Steve McCurry

She is not a model. Her name is Sharbat Gula, and she is a Pashtun.

This famous Steve McCurry photograph of a young Afghan girl that adorned the cover of National Geographic magazine and went on to become one of the most famous faces in the world in now for sale at NYT store. Steve captured this memorable photo of green-eyed Afghan girl at some refugee camp in Pakistan.

87155f60ed4b897ba19899f016f491a0.jpg

Steve McCurry revisited the worn-torn Afghanistan and could successfully relocate the girl even after two decades – what helped him recognize the face are the green eyes of this Afghan girl.

This is her adult photo next to her classic one
d0216b76cd90a8729c50fd5a284c3276.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom