What's new

Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses

and i always thought Afghani girls will be wearing big CHADDAR and covering themselves with Hijaab etc

Either you live inside Pakistan or you never lived with them outside Pakistan.

Afghan and Iranian girls (especially Iranian) wear western clothes. Just visit those parts of USA where they have large concentrations of Iranians or Afghans like Orange Country - California etc etc. Same applies to Arab girlz especially Lebanese girlz. One girl from Lebanon was telling me that she finds the environment of USA very conservative.. :D:D

Pakistani girls on the other hand tend to be more conservative as compared to them.

who can be called a muslim if she wears the dress of a non muslim and show off their naked body and figure??? i dont think you can say that these girls are izzatdar muslim women by which respect automatically comes into our mind.

its really a same how can we express development by not showing off our growth, economy and social welfare by but showing our naked body and figure.

these girls are not trying to prove how great their nation is, or they are "free" people of the society, by they are just making money in an illegal way

some ppl may say that i am maulvi, or mullah but the reality is if we think as true muslims we will be embarrassed by our own deeds. i am no big religious scholor just the voice of my conscience.

The thread clearly states "Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses"... why click on this thread, look at them and THEN give your Islamic lectures... Curiosity kills the cat...

And i read your original comment about them, before you edited your comments... Very Islamic indeed (sarcasm)...

Either you live inside Pakistan or you never lived with them outside Pakistan.

Afghan and Iranian girls (especially Iranian) wear western clothes. Just visit those parts of USA where they have large concentrations of Iranians or Afghans like Orange Country - California etc etc. Same applies to Arab girlz especially Lebanese girlz. One girl from Lebanon was telling me that she finds the environment of USA very conservative.. :D:D

Pakistani girls on the other hand tend to be more conservative as compared to them.

oh okk.......... sorry i live in Jattu Wakkal :cry::cry::cry::cry:

no idea about USA........ never been there

The thread clearly states "Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses"... why click on this thread, look at them and THEN give your Islamic lectures... Curiosity kills the cat...

And i read your original comment about them, before you edited your comments... Very Islamic indeed (sarcasm)...

jinxed girl, do you say you are a muslim, you may wear a bikini or do two blows a day i dont care, but people who say they are muslims, then giving naked snaps(like some members here gladly posted model pictures) just to show they copy the west is not correct.

either you are very stupid and dumb or you didnt have proper life and you have a disturbed mind.

yeah i edited because i thought that my beginning angry comments with destroy the feelings ive expressed below.

b t w i will not expect anything from you, as you are so racist, every time you think of trolling and do out of the line. you have racism and racist superiority complex, in your view the people who are dark skinned than you are "ugly", they have no beauty. who a load of sh.it you are. who are you, a heavenly beauty or your race is???, you maybe just another nurd girl with big eye glasses waging a racist crusade by typing on the key board

mulk gye bhar main, economy, education, poverty jae bhar main kisi ko tension nae magar hamari auratean zaroon western type hone chahye warna country tarake ni kare ga ha na??

btw, you just said i am giving "islamic lecture", who the hell are you to insult this religion and me, do you have any manners at all, if you cant talk in a respect way, then please dont talk. i already clearified that i am no mullah, its just the inner of me.

Last edited:
some place in Birmingham? ;)

lol........ i was joking...... Jattu Wakkal is nothing i guess i heard this name from somewhere can't remember now

--------------------------

Oh well i wasn't talking about Afghanis living abroad. I know how modern they are when they are living in abroad. I know some of them personally and they don't even look like Afghanis when they are wearing western suits

and about Iranians no doubt they are very westernized. I do not know any iranian now but i have seen couple of them and they are very well dressed always

lets get back to topic :D

I think God will be more worried about other things in the world like violence, deaths, floods, plagues, murders etc etc

If God is going to send me to hell... I will ask him all I did was cut and paste the pictures of some models on some forum.. Please Forgive me God, dont send me to hell for this... I think he will.. it is a personal matter between me and him and he is merciful :D

So Islamic :devil:

They have to go in their graves and you have to go in yours.. worry about yours.

app ki yahi logic hai tu why worry about our country and our country people, and why worry about dos and dont in out country laws and restrictions baas apne fikr rakho, jungle ka kanoon saab se ziada justified ho na chahiye???, the bengali people you have insulted in other threads were as pakistanis as us before. ager wooh abhi pakistani hote tu aap abhi insult kertein bengalis ki???

I think God will be more worried about other things in the world like violence, deaths, floods, plagues, murders etc etc

If God is going to send me to hell... I will ask him all I did was cut and paste the pictures of some models on some forum.. Please Forgive me God, dont send me to hell for this... I think he will.. it is a personal matter between me and him and he is merciful :D

you will surely go to hell for your racist feelings, god will say, i send you to hell for hating my creations and i created you just like others and i hate you for that

aab kia jawab doo gi, please god forgive me, i was born stupid and you are merciful???

the bengali people you have insulted in other threads were as pakistanis as us before. ager wooh abhi pakistani hote tu aap abhi insult kertein bengalis ki???

Well I am very opinionated person and speak my mind! I NEVER acted like I am the perfect most pious person over here.. I know I am going to burn in hell and you are going to heaven... Good luck to ya!

By the way... speaking of Bengalis... how many times you have insulted Iranians? You know I am part Iranian right?

The laws ONLY apply to me and not to you ?

you will surely go to hell for your racist feelings, god will say, i send you to hell for hating my creations and i created you just like others and i hate you for that

aab kia jawab doo gi, please god forgive me, i was born stupid and you are merciful???

I would love to burn in hell!! :flame::flame: :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom