What's new

Afghan Models/Singers/Actresses

Well I am very opinionated person and speak my mind! I NEVER acted like I am the perfect most pious person over here.. I know I am going to burn in hell and you are going to heaven... Good luck to ya!

By the way... speaking of Bengalis... how many times you have insulted Iranians? You know I am part Iranian right?

The laws ONLY apply to me and not to you ?

i critisized iranian government, their hypocricy,their propaganda i didnt hate them for their race and for being god's f!lth

please first see what you are before insulting others and you think you did right.

i will not reply you because you r so biased and plain stupid, go on with your thread. with your isolated nature and racist views, you cant survive in this multi cultural society, good luck

Now i understand why these Taliban guys were so insecure about their women and kept them in that body bag chaddar..............:lol:

At least woh Taliban look walo se to inmain se koi patne se rahi......... kya karte bechare barabar main pakistan tha and damn they are smart................... sab pakistan ka kiya dhara hai :D

i critisized iranian government, their hypocricy,their propaganda i didnt hate them for their race and for being god's f!lth

i will not reply you because you r so biased and plain stupid, go on with your thread. with your isolated nature and racist views, you cant survive in this multi cultural society, good luck

Aww you ran out of replies now ? :D:rofl: Now stick to your words and don't reply back to me.. :D

I think God will be more worried about other things in the world like violence, deaths, floods, plagues, murders etc etc

If God is going to send me to hell... I will ask him all I did was cut and paste the pictures of some models on some forum.. Please Forgive me God, dont send me to hell for this... I think he will.. it is a personal matter between me and him and he is merciful :D

hahahahha Jinxed Girl i liked your thinking

You are like in this matter :tup:

jinxed girl, ager aap ke paas koi jawab nai ko baqwas to please maat karo, i am really dissappointed to write you, actually, i was expecting more mature answers, but your answers are just a fresh pile of sh!t, cant even be useful before its dry.

how come baatuni aurtain just like you can be in this place, we dont have many girls but girls like emo and jana are very creative in their thoughts.

main ne awain main aap ko baaton main laga dia hai keh apna shook pura kerle jinxed girl.

jinxed girl, ager aap ke paas koi jawab nai ko baqwas to please maat karo, i am really dissappointed to write you, actually, i was expecting more mature answers, but your answers are just a fresh pile of sh!t, cant even be useful before its dry.

how come baatuni aurtain just like you can be in this place, we dont have many girls but girls like emo and jana are very creative in their thoughts.

main ne awain main aap ko baaton main laga dia hai keh apna shook pura kerle jinxed girl.

Oh God! Didn't I say to you stick to your words and don't reply back to me... that's what you claimed in your previous post!! What kind of 2 faced maulvi you are!!

By the way I am happy you made peace with Iranians, nice pics of Iran in Iranian thread...

Instead of wasting your energy here in useless fights... please be creative like Emo and Jana!! :woot:

who can be called a muslim if she wears the dress of a non muslim and show off their naked body and figure??? i dont think you can say that these girls are izzatdar muslim women by which respect automatically comes into our mind.

Iranian men usually don't stare at women. Maybe it has to do with literacy rates in Iran or maybe the male/female ratio is not screwed up in Iran. Here is what Iranian woman thinks of her visit to Pakistan :-

Shahla Haeri - No Shame for the Sun - Women of Pakistan

So going to Pakistan, after having grown up in Iran, where women are required to veil, did you find Pakistani society to be a little more liberating?

This is really very interesting. If I ever get a chance I will write about it [laughing]. You know, before the revolution, of course, [Iranian women] didn’t veil. So we had the experience of not being [forced] to veil. Women wore skirts and sleeveless dresses. So I was brought up under [those] conditions... When I went to Pakistan, on one level I found it liberating, in the sense that I didn’t have to wear the veil [head scarf and long overcoat]. But in another sense I found it very oppressive. Even more so than what you may find in Iran under the present conditions. That is very paradoxical! Because in Iran once you have [on] the veil, the scarf and the long robe, you can basically go anywhere and do anything. Where as in Pakistan, even though I was always dressed in shalwar qameez, if I were to walk out on the street [by myself], I would be stared at. It was apparently something not done. And then, of course, I realized that many of the Pakistanis [from] upper-middle class and middle class have drivers who drive them around. Karachi is a little bit different, in Karachi it was okay but Lahore was oppressive on some levels.

Dr. Shahla Haeri is the director of the Women's Studies Program at Boston University. She holds a Ph.D. in Cultural Anthropology and is the author of No Shame for the Sun: Lives of Professional Pakistani Women (Syracuse Press, 2001). Through her book Dr. Haeri hopes to offer a fresh perspective on the lives of Muslim women which challenges the stereotypes of Muslim women being generally oppressed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom