What's new

Afghan foreign minister - "Stop blaming Afghanistan and take care of your own problems"

Ta Pashtun yee?

I am rather mixed. Mostly Pashtun, but also a bit of Tajik and Turk involved.

PKK is a good example of how Turkey can keep a war going for more than 40 years lol

Sooner or later you get crushed.

Brother, trust me Afghans are nothing like your weak Kurdish resistance that you haven't been able to solve for 40 years and now they are creating states on your borders. You are not exactly winning.

NDS was 70% panjsheri, which is funny part 😂 😂

Good that you guys rule Afghanistan with an iron fist.

IEA is going to preserve Pashto language which is also good. I think most of your leaders speak and do interviews in Pashto.

Hopefully you guys get some development going.

These people completely annihilated Pashto from Kabul and other areas. They were deeply corrupt and had it coming for them.

NDS was 70% panjsheri, which is funny part 😂 😂

Good that you guys rule Afghanistan with an iron fist.
This is a highly condemnable statement.

Afghanistan, being a multi-ethnic state with immense ethnic, cultural and linguistic diversity should provide equal rights and opportunities to all in governance.

They should learn from Pakistan which is even more diverse yet has avoided such actions by implementing the use of federal local governments and (trying to) run on meritocracy where Generals such as Tariq Khan, Naseerullah Babar Khan and Musa Khan are able to have great influence in state matters, as well as allowing the use of free speech to groups such as PTM despite their overtly anti-state actions.

Pashtuns must learn to live in peace, otherwise the conflict in Afghanistan will never end.

We wish the best to the people of Afghanistan but we hope they can exit out of the lifestyle of conflict, violence, suppression of opposite ethnic groups, massacres and genocides.

@El Sidd @Menace2Society Thoughts?

This is a highly condemnable statement.

Afghanistan, being a multi-ethnic state with immense ethnic, cultural and linguistic diversity should provide equal rights and opportunities to all in governance.

They should learn from Pakistan which is even more diverse yet has avoided such actions by implementing the use of federal local governments and (trying to) run on meritocracy where Generals such as Tariq Khan, Naseerullah Babar Khan and Musa Khan are able to have great influence in state matters, as well as allowing the use of free speech to groups such as PTM despite their overtly anti-state actions.

Pashtuns must learn to live in peace, otherwise the conflict in Afghanistan will never end.

We wish the best to the people of Afghanistan but we hope they can exit out of the lifestyle of conflict, violence, suppression of opposite ethnic groups, massacres and genocides.

@El Sidd @Menace2Society Thoughts?
when the dude on PDF acts more competent as a foreign minister than the minister himself, you know there is a problem

There are no Americans in the region anymore to provide mass amounts of funding for sustained operations plus we've taken too many casualties and I don't think we want to go down that route.

It has already been stated through various channels that 40,000+ TTP fighters settled through KPK with sleeper cells.

If it ever gets to the 2010s level, there is no point of Pakistan wasting funds and time trying to carry out constant operations.

Most reliable, quickest and affordable option would probably be miniaturised nukes and at this point I don't think the world will care much if it's against Afghanistan.
No need for nukes we can drop air launched cluster ammunitions that destroys whole column of tanks on this foreign raw operated hideouts and camps across Pakistan Afghanistan and Pakistan iran and Pakistan Tajikistan Afghanistan tri junction borders and Pakistan iran Afghanistan try junction borders plus coupled with commando hot pursuit actions across the borders plus assasinations of their cadres and leaders plus chocking off terrorists finances plus sending suicide bombers of ours to blow up their camps and handlers and terrorists directors

He is still mocking you purposefully while literally providing safe havens to groups like TTP

Did not india violate Pakistan airspace with its fighter jets and drop bombs inside Pakistan? If they can do that to a nuclear state, why can't Pakistan go after its enemies in a war torn country bordering it? You know, I know, and everyone should know … Why.

Pakistan whines like a little kid, terrorists came from Afghanistan yada yada, but never seriously addressed the issue.

Theak kaha hy un k foreign minister nay apna ghar sambhalo.

Did not india violate Pakistan airspace with its fighter jets and drop bombs inside Pakistan? If they can do that to a nuclear state, why can't Pakistan go after its enemies in a war torn country bordering it? You know, I know, and everyone should know … Why.

Pakistan whines like a little kid, terrorists came from Afghanistan yada yada, but never seriously addressed the issue.

Theak kaha hy un k foreign minister nay apna ghar sambhalo.
Pakistan has in the past but how many times is it going to do that?

The threat which Afghanistan poses here is non-conventional (example, their war against America was not using fighter jets)

So they don't have nuclear weapons or a large army like India, but they can retaliate in a non-conventional manner I.e guerilla warfare using groups like TTP.

Why is TTP so successful?

- Massive border with Afghanistan to cross over, blend in with civillians

- Ethnic connection so it's a little easier for recruiting people + Afghan refugees

- difficult to completely shut the border off because people on our side are going to be disgruntled too due to ethnic connection

You might destroy some infrastructure in Afghanistan but they could retaliate in a manner difficult to control.

So they don't have nuclear weapons or a large army like India, but they can retaliate in a non-conventional manner I.e guerilla warfare using groups like TTP.

Why is TTP so successful?

- Massive border with Afghanistan to cross over, blend in with civillians

- Ethnic connection so it's a little easier for recruiting people + Afghan refugees

- difficult to completely shut the border off because people on our side are going to be disgruntled too due to ethnic connection

You might destroy some infrastructure in Afghanistan but they could retaliate in a manner difficult to control.

Massive incompetence blended with our love for being corrupt idiots that we are. Else everything can be controlled in our favor.

Pakistan has in the past but how many times is it going to do that?

Not enough, half hearted.

Massive incompetence blended with our love for being corrupt idiots that we are. Else everything can be controlled in our favor.

Not enough, half hearted.
I mean I agree with you 100%

We should be more aggressive

But I just wanted to explain to you that they have a lot of strategic depth in a non-conventional manner

We need a more intelligent response inside Afghanistan, we need controlled destabilisation to let them know we can also retaliate.

Until they don't stop their actions, we won't stop ours

They are also 100% correct. Our bakery and dha general don't give a damn about Pakistan
This is what happens when you're supposed to be a military but become preoccupied with trying to do everything, especially when most of it is using stolen public funds and then refusing to pay appropriate tax.

These people are not going to fight no war, they are preoccupied with other things, war is going to hit them with shock and confusion.

Also judging by their competency in basically everything else, there is a question mark in their war fighting skills and planning, India probably outgame them

I mean I agree with you 100%

We should be more aggressive

But I just wanted to explain to you that they have a lot of strategic depth in a non-conventional manner

We need a more intelligent response inside Afghanistan, we need controlled destabilisation to let them know we can also retaliate.

Until they don't stop their actions, we won't stop ours

This is what happens when you're supposed to be a military but become preoccupied with trying to do everything, especially when most of it is using stolen public funds and then refusing to pay appropriate tax.

These people are not going to fight no war, they are preoccupied with other things, war is going to hit them with shock and confusion.

Also judging by their competency in basically everything else, there is a question mark in their war fighting skills and planning, India probably outgame them
Did you see what moeed Pirzada said about the goal of PML-N?

Something to do with war with the IEA

Did you see what moeed Pirzada said about the goal of PML-N?

Something to do with war with the IEA
Unnecessarily picking wars is ŕètarded.
IEA is a pain in the *** but should be dealt with in controlled means. War should be a last resort.

Everything keeps pointing back to a purposefully engineered collapse...

Unnecessarily picking wars is ŕètarded.
IEA is a pain in the *** but should be dealt with in controlled means. War should be a last resort.
I highly doubt the sharifs have the b*lls required for a campaign against Afghanistan. I’m really not sure whether this is indeed the PML-N strategy.

In the event of a war with Afghanistan, the war would not remain on the border, and pushing conventionally like a war with India.
Not at all.
There would be blasts and attacks within Islamabad, whilst low level skirmishes keep the army busy on the border.
The sharifs themselves would be endangered, and they know this. Hence the plea from Shehbaz to the talibs, begging them not to hit Punjab.
Everything keeps pointing back to a purposefully engineered collapse...
It doesn’t make sense at all. I don’t think the establishment is severely incompetent, I think they’re driving to collapse the country for big-time 💵

It doesn’t make sense at all. I don’t think the establishment is severely incompetent, I think they’re driving to collapse the country for big-time 💵
Definitely unprecedented amounts of money involved, one thing we all can agree on, the leadership is corrupt to the core

Definitely unprecedented amounts of money involved, one thing we all can agree on, the leadership is corrupt to the core

It definitely seems so.

I’m not willing to say my final words on the matter, because the situation could change massively within a few weeks- such is the nature of Pakistan.

What may seem what may be, are two very different scenarios we have to contend with

Brother, trust me Afghans are nothing like your weak Kurdish resistance that you haven't been able to solve for 40 years and now they are creating states on your borders. You are not exactly winning.
Kurdish resistance is not weak

Also Kurds are very very similar to Afghans

In terms of fighting as well, I doubt Afghan resistance would be much different in the Turkish context, but they are much more developed in some areas

Afghan terrain is much better for guerilla warfare, and also being underdeveloped helped you a lot psychologically

More urbanised Kurds are not as willing to put up resistance as an Afghan tribal would be (although they still are but just not *as* much)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom