What's new

Afghan forces ready to retaliate to Pakistan shelling: Mohammadi

in Punjabi there is a saying... jisda shittar ucha usnu salama..,these Pakistani are like that.. now they are making Chinese language compulsory after 6th standard in Sindh..Chinese are there new masters

Your people have been slaves for millennium - they don't understand the bonds of friendship - we have with our Chinese brothers and sisters.

in Punjabi there is a saying... jisda shittar ucha usnu salama..,these Pakistani are like that.. now they are making Chinese language compulsory after 6th standard in Sindh..Chinese are there new masters

Sikha hinduawon kolu kutte jitni kara ke tanu sharam nai haya? Asi independent a, na te koi afghani sanu koi kar sakhde na bharat da hindu. Tu apni soch,

Your people have been slaves for millennium - they don't understand the bonds of friendship - we have with our Chinese brothers and sisters.
first it was afghans then arabs then americans and now Chinese because they are a rising power.. lol..bonds of friendship..i don't see Chinese teaching kids Urdu...is this friendship or arse kissing of the highest ever order

Sikha hinduawon kolu kutte jitni kara ke tanu sharam nai haya? Asi independent a, na te koi afghani sanu koi kar sakhde na bharat da hindu. Tu apni soch,
Sikhs are ruling india. hindus and Sikhs are brothers. when Sikhs been prime ministers, presidents, prime ministers, chieaf of army, 20 % in army, mainstream in culture, one of the better businessmen. one of the richest in india.. I have no problem with that

first it was afghans then arabs then americans and now Chinese because they are a rising power.. lol..bonds of friendship..i don't see Chinese teaching kids Urdu...is this friendship or arse kissing of the highest ever order

Chinese people - some of the nicest people you can meet, not like BO infected indians.

Chinese people - some of the nicest people you can meet, not like BO infected indians.
that prove nothing..i can post many such videos of people speaking Punjabi. you Pakistanis claim and become best friends with whomever you feel is strong. Chinese people in real don't give two fucks about you but you Pakistanis...tum pe hassi bhi atti hai or taras bhi

Sikhs are ruling india. hindus and Sikhs are brothers. when Sikhs been prime ministers, presidents, prime ministers, chieaf of army, 20 % in army, mainstream in culture, one of the better businessmen. one of the richest in india.. I have no problem with that

sikha apne app nu chuta dalasa na de, even punjabis in Pakistan dont brag about ruling yet come here and i will show you our influence,.. tuada influence chote se east punjab tu bahar 0% ey. Sikhs were back stabbed by hindus soon after 47. Hindu Tara Singh converted to sikhsm and joined hands with hindu congress in expense of sikhs.

Why do you think ghairatmand sikhs were not happy soon after partition? Because they have been reduced to nothing.

That was when Lahore used to be under weak hindus...

Now Muslims have taken over. There won't be any other sacking.
weak ones converted..strong ones are still hindus/Sikhs.

sikha apne app nu chuta dalasa na de, even punjabis in Pakistan dont brag about ruling yet come here and i will show you our influence,.. tuada influence chote se east punjab tu bahar 0% ey. Sikhs were back stabbed by hindus soon after 47. Hindu Tara Singh converted to sikhsm and joined hands with hindu congress in expense of sikhs.

Why do you think ghairatmand sikhs were not happy soon after partition? Because they have been reduced to nothing.
you influence is nil..you are being influenced by Urdu. Sikh culture influence in there for everyone to see... its everywhere..turn on your tv its right there.

Nope, muslims were majority at that time lol

Nope. Read history. :lol:

Ghauri, Ghaznavi launched invasions from Afghanistan and destroyed Hindus..sacked their temples..and broke their gods.

Nadir Shah Durani invaded and destroyed hindu Marathas on the "request" of Muslims of India.

They have been slaves to Arabs, Afghans, Turks, Mongols, Greeks, Indians, Huns and Persians. These people are born to be slaves.

Slaves? This is coming from a country that has never had an empire.:haha:

ding a ding - dingadinga dee.

weak ones converted..strong ones are still hindus/Sikhs.

you influence is nil..you are being influenced by Urdu. Sikh culture influence in there for everyone to see... its everywhere..turn on your tv its right there.

No.

Weak one's were destroyed...their temples/gurus murdered.

The people with superior intellect left the barbaric, caste-based, oppressive system..and willfully adapted a superior culture and civilization (Islam) based on equality and brotherhood.

The superior people got their own state..while "weak" one's couldn't and got the humiliation of their most sacred temple getting destroyed by Hindus :lol:

that prove nothing..i can post many such videos of people speaking Punjabi. you Pakistanis claim and become best friends with whomever you feel is strong. Chinese people in real don't give two fucks about you but you Pakistanis...tum pe hassi bhi atti hai or taras bhi

And no one in the world would take a leak on an indian - if he was on fire, that is also a fact.

Nope. Read history. :lol:

Ghauri, Ghaznavi launched invasions from Afghanistan and destroyed Hindus..sacked their temples..and broke their gods.

Nadir Shah Durani invaded and destroyed hindu Marathas on the "request" of Muslims of India.
those were your great grandpops who got violated. we are even to this day are Sikhs and always will be

It is hard for Pakistani's to understand that Sikhs and Hindus are literally brothers. They are much closer than their Sunni's and Shias will ever be. They have chosen to fixate on an unfortunate and terrible period and think that is how it always is for us to justify their hatred.

We never think in terms of whether its a Hindu or Sikh in what position. Proud to have Sikhs as PM, CoAS, Prez.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom