What's new

Afghan forces ready to retaliate to Pakistan shelling: Mohammadi

Wtff sikh culture? Can you please name anything which we missed in out tv? Beta unlike sikhs we still talk in pure punjabi, even sikhs say the same. Ofcourse not sikhs like you, but educated ones who have visited Pakistan.
beti majority of culture shown in tv is Sikh way of life. all the Pakistani Punjabi I ever met talk in Urdu. even your Punjabi is very urducised.

I have never heard a Pakistani Punjab Chief minister addressing people in Punjabi either

all we Sikhs know about balochis is that they are people living in mudhuts camel jockeys by profession. highway robbery is rife in balochistan with scarcity of electricity n pumped water. living life of 8th century in 21st century

and shafted your ancestors living in cow dung covered mud hurts n other stuff... n now their addicted chest thumping 12 year olds are taking "revenge" on the internet..:)

all we Sikhs know about balochis is that they are people living in mudhuts camel jockeys by profession. highway robbery is rife in balochistan with scarcity of electricity n pumped water. living life of 8th century in 21st century

That is a harsh generalization but it is true that Balochistan remains the most backward place in both Pakistan and Iran.

Well the sooner we integrate Afghania province into Pakistan the more calm our society would become

beti majority of culture shown in tv is Sikh way of life. all the Pakistani Punjabi I ever met talk in Urdu. even your Punjabi is very urducised.

More bs, when we see sikh only punjabi come out from our mouths. You are bsiter on internet nothing more. Again living in delusions of tv culture, what tv culture of sikhs? Please come up with something.

Back
Top Bottom