What's new

Afghan forces ready to retaliate to Pakistan shelling: Mohammadi

You are forgetting Abdali lolol

:rofl:

Abdali DESTROYED Hindu-majority army of Marathas at Third Battle of Panipat.

What you talking about, son?

Poor hindus...go fucked so bad that even mixes up their own history

and whole world would love to take a leak on a Pakistani..lol

I take leaks upon dirty indians like you, fairly regularly, run along my little indian friend, way past your bed time.

:rofl:

Abdali DESTROYED Hindu-majority army of Marathas at Third Battle of Panipat.

What you talking about, son?

Poor hindus...go fucked so bad that even mixes up their own history

So much of that fap, went into them, affects there brains.

you influence is nil..you are being influenced by Urdu. Sikh culture influence in there for everyone to see... its everywhere..turn on your tv its right there.

Influenced by urdu lol. See we don't need to brag about, its others saying punjabis have to much influence in Pakistan which we deny. So this debate continues. But here you are with your bogus and without any basis theory of how punjabi influence India. And i turn my tv and there is zero sikh influence, sikh is new religion with barely 20 million sikhs who are happy being drug addicts then influencing others.

abdalis gauris and gaznawis are laying ten feet underground with people pooping on their graves but Sikhs/hindus are still there and always will be. sweet revenge was taken by Sikhs and gate of somnath temple was brough back to india by Sikhs and still is ther in darbar sahib.

It is hard for Pakistani's to understand that Sikhs and Hindus are literally brothers. They are much closer than their Sunni's and Shias will ever be. They have chosen to fixate on an unfortunate and terrible period and think that is how it always is for us to justify their hatred.

We never think in terms of whether its a Hindu or Sikh in what position. Proud to have Sikhs as PM, CoAS, Prez.

Lol at hindu-sikh being brothers. In 10 years we will see this love between bhaiyas known as poorbias and sikhs in east punjab.

abdalis gauris and gaznawis are laying ten feet underground with people pooping on their graves but Sikhs/hindus are still there and always will be. sweet revenge was taken by Sikhs and gate of somnath temple was brough back to india by Sikhs and still is ther in darbar sahib.

Sikha aqal kolu kam le, your logic is typical of that of sikh. Hindu sikhs still exist while these invaders are dead? Did you expect these 3 to live to this day?

Influenced by urdu lol. See we don't need to brag about, its others saying punjabis have to much influence in Pakistan which we deny. So this debate continues. But here you are with your bogus and without any basis theory of how punjabi influence India. And i turn my tv and there is zero sikh influence, sikh is new religion with barely 20 million sikhs who are happy being drug addicts then influencing others.
Punjabis who don't wanna talk in Punjabi ...lol.. braging can only happen if you have something to brag...denying and closing eyes doest mean there ist Sikhs culture being shown as mainstream.

Hindus and Sikhs in lahore are not real Hindus and Sikhs anyways, most of them are today coward converts to Islam. Most of them were kamzor khoon anyways that kept getting invaded and converted.

yes they fake sikhs n hindus should have compromised by giving their daughters to "invaders" like jodha bhai n loads of other ..

Punjabis who don't wanna talk in Punjabi ...lol.. braging can only happen if you have something to brag...denying and closing eyes doest mean there ist Sikhs culture being shown as mainstream.

Wtff sikh culture? Can you please name anything which we missed in out tv? Beta unlike sikhs we still talk in pure punjabi, even sikhs say the same. Ofcourse not sikhs like you, but educated ones who have visited Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom