What's new

Afghan aggression in Pakistan

Hamid Karzai being the head of Popalzai Pashtun tribe has a lot of influence in Kandahar region. He even dared taking the funeral of his father during Taliban rule from Quetta to Kandahar and Mullah Omar did nothing out of fear of revolt.

Why would Mullah Omar care about a funeral anyway? Also he was scared of what exactly? He had nothing to gain from attacking a funeral and besides Taliban controls most of Southern Afghanistan today as it is. Does Karzai even venture outside of Kabul nowadays? They even control large parts of the North-east like Nuristan.

Why would Mullah Omar care about a funeral anyway? Also he was scared of what exactly? He had nothing to gain from attacking a funeral and besides Taliban controls most of Southern Afghanistan today as it is. Does Karzai even venture outside of Kabul nowadays? They even control large parts of the North-east like Nuristan.

Because Hamid Karzai has lot of influence in Kandahar and majority of Pakistani keyboard warriors don't know this fact. :D

Because Hamid Karzai has lot of influence is Kandahar and majority of Pakistani keyboard warriors don't know this fact. :D

Mullah Omar has way more influence and NATO and Karzai do know this fact. Kandahar was the birth place of the Taliban and welcomed their rule where was Karzai at that time? Kandahar will always be Taliban territory. Also you are talking about a time when Karzai's image was not as battered in the eyes of Afghans as it is today.

Mullah Omar has way more influence and NATO and Karzai do know this fact. Kandahar was the birth place of the Taliban and welcomed their rule where was Karzai at that time? Kandahar will always be Taliban territory. Also you are talking about a time when Karzai's image was not as battered in the eyes of Afghans as it is today.

Whatever but Karzai will remain the biggest hurdle before Mullah Omar for complete influence in Kandahar. You indeed have a half baked knowledge about Afghanistan.

hey jerk....actually it's Pakistan army that is killing innocent civilians in KP and FATA....there is anger among Pashtuns against Pak army....Pak army and ISI are responsible for creation of Taliban

hey idiot...i myself am a Pashtun and at one point yearrs back served myself

Afghans are responsible themselves for Afghan phenomenon (like taleban and the 10000s of other armed militias and groups in that god-forsaken country of yours). We only diplomatically recognized them knowing that they were calling the shots

blame the ''evil ISI'' all you want...wont solve your problems at home kid. You dont even live in Afghanistan and you probably never did, so kindly buzz off and dont talk to me in that kind of a tone, dawoosa

hope you arent one of those communist lovers while Afghans were getting raped and their villages bombed by soviet gunships

Whatever but Karzai will remain the biggest hurdle before Mullah Omar for complete influence in Kandahar. You indeed have a half baked knowledge about Afghanistan.

I have cousins who have fought in Afghanistan who can attest to the fact that there are black zones in the southern parts of Afghanistan which they do not enter. Besides Karzai and his government will be gone long before 2014 the elections are coming up before that or so I have heard. You say whatever when you know my points are true and then say I have half baked knowledge. My knowledge is better than yours if you think Karzai holds more influence then Mullah Omar why you think they are trying to negotiate with the Taliban smart one it is because they maintain control over most of Afghanistan anyway also while we are at it let talk about Northern Afghanistan and the TAPI pipeline Karzai had to make a deal with Taliban in the North to guarantee they would not blow out the pipes and you say they have no influence.

hey idiot...i myself am a Pashtun and at one point yearrs back served myself

Afghans are responsible themselves for Afghan phenomenon (like taleban and the 10000s of other armed militias and groups in that god-forsaken country of yours). We only diplomatically recognized them knowing that they were calling the shots

blame the ''evil ISI'' all you want...wont solve your problems at home kid. You dont even live in Afghanistan and you probably never did, so kindly buzz off and dont talk to me in that kind of a tone, dawoosa

hope you arent one of those communist lovers while Afghans were getting raped and their villages bombed by soviet gunships

He is obviously a false flagging troll just by looking at his post count.

I have cousins who have fought in Afghanistan who can attest to the fact that there are black zones in the southern parts of Afghanistan which they do not enter. Besides Karzai and his government will be gone long before 2014 the elections are coming up before that or so I have heard. You say whatever when you know my points are true and then say I have half baked knowledge. My knowledge is better than yours if you think Karzai holds more influence then Mullah Omar why you think they are trying to negotiate with the Taliban smart one it is because they maintain control over most of Afghanistan anyway also while we are at it let talk about Northern Afghanistan and the TAPI pipeline Karzai had to make a deal with Taliban in the North to guarantee they would not blow out the pipes and you say they have no influence.

Because the support is divided.

No single group can be Afghan's future. It has to be a coalition of all ethnicity.
Even before Soviet intervention, when Pushtoons ruled Afghanistan, Afghans were still against Pakistan.
So don't expect Pushtoons to be too pro Pakistan unless it is stone age regime like Taliban (which the international community will never allow).
And very hipocratic of you to curse TTP while trying to push Afghans into Taliban's mercy.
Chall-oye.... Remove the Afghan flag and come out - come out - whoever you are :)

Salay, NA - We Pakhtoon are the future of Afghanistan, not some Tajik, Turkmen or Chechen. Wait till America winds down it's operations then get ready to be made into a 'paratha', just like the good'ol times :D

Pakhtoonistan = Afghanistan :mps: show some lovin here mateys'

None taken. Besides it's quite difficult to be offended by you :P

To the point... No mate, it's not as simple as it seems. There are too many fissures within Afghan fabric (when I say fissures I mean non pathans) They all need to be eradicated first :D

well this paddy azz faggot will soon enjoy all expense paid trip to af-BANistan pretty soon....maybe some bharti twits would njoy joining him as well

No single group can be Afghan's future. It has to be a coalition of all ethnicity.
Even before Soviet intervention, when Pushtoons ruled Afghanistan, Afghans were still against Pakistan.
So don't expect Pushtoons to be too pro Pakistan unless it is stone age regime like Taliban (which the international community will never allow).
And very hipocratic of you to curse TTP while trying to push Afghans into Taliban's mercy.

to an extent youre right....talebs however accepted the durand line and didn't cause as much trouble (i emphasize *as much*)

at least you concede that there have been Afghan leaderships that were ''anti Pakistan'' and therefore that is the reason why after misadventures and reckless actions we were forced to take actions of our own.

cause & effect....

TTP and Afghan taleban are not even the same; Mullah Omar openly defied them. They do have one merging interests; to expel NATO. However TTP has focused more of its efforts on waging war against the Pakistani state. The army and the tribes in FATA -despite casualties- have pinpointed and destroyed many of their hideouts; captured their operatives and foot-soldiers. We;'ve been shocked to see some of the level of support and equipment they are using...mostly doled out and provided to them in Afghan territory, by the enemies of Pakistan.

sooner or later, we'll have the upper hand. It'll take time though, but we are patient.

TTP and Taliban are the same in the sense that one murders innocent Pakistanis and the other murders innocent Afghans. They will kill 20 civilians in order to kill one American.When you hate TTP why do want Afghans to live under the rule of scums like Talilban?
At least fear God before supporting such beasts.
well this paddy azz faggot will soon enjoy all expense paid trip to af-BANistan pretty soon....maybe some bharti twits would njoy joining him as well

to an extent youre right....talebs however accepted the durand line and didn't cause as much trouble (i emphasize *as much*)

at least you concede that there have been Afghan leaderships that were ''anti Pakistan'' and therefore that is the reason why after misadventures and reckless actions we were forced to take actions of our own.

cause & effect....

TTP and Afghan taleban are not even the same; Mullah Omar openly defied them. They do have one merging interests; to expel NATO. However TTP has focused more of its efforts on waging war against the Pakistani state. The army and the tribes in FATA -despite casualties- have pinpointed and destroyed many of their hideouts; captured their operatives and foot-soldiers. We;'ve been shocked to see some of the level of support and equipment they are using...mostly doled out and provided to them in Afghan territory, by the enemies of Pakistan.

sooner or later, we'll have the upper hand. It'll take time though, but we are patient.

id not be against moderate elements, as i said earlier...not the medieval a-holes who stone women and bomb music/dvd shops

Also the main food of the groups like Taliban( I don't different between Pakistani and Afghan) is the radicalization of society and you know very well that Pakistan's establishment actively encouraged radicalization while driving the Soviet's out in full connivance with the Americans.
If the same disease that is troubling both. The only difference is you hate TTP while Afghans hate Taliban. Also, it were the Americans who took out TTP chief from Pakistan. And it is only the Americans who will take out the current TTP chief . Again from Pakistan. The base for every militant group has to be Pakistan. God knows why.

But brother that's what the Taliban are.
I strongly belief the ordinary people of Pakistani are nice people. How can they support a group like Taliban is completely beyond me.
id not be against moderate elements, as i said earlier...not the medieval a-holes who stone women and bomb music/dvd shops

For your information, Mullah Omar is neither a Kandahari, nor is he from a prominant Durrani tribe. That's possibly one of the underlying reasons behind Pakistan's support behind him. They needed a nobody with dellusions of grandeur who would always require their support. He owed his success to the order his forces promised while Afghans found themselves in the grip of marauding predators thriving in a land of post-Soviet chaos. His greatest asset however was an effective Pakistani propaganda machine that sought to carefully position the movement as one that sought peace if only to pave the way for the return of Mohammed Zahir Shah, Afghanistan's highly respected last reigning monarch. This ensured a massive recruitment drive, whilst ISI trained assets bolstered the movement's fire-power under the direction of ex-Pakistani military generals that offered plausible deniability. Mullah Omar only showed his tue intentions to rule as "Amir ul Momanin" AFTER his movement captured Kabul. Pakistan's strategic objective was no more than to ensure that Afghanistan was to permanently exist as an open air mental asylum.

Given that the very foundations of this movement were built on deceipt, there is no way in hell that the Taliban would ever rule Afghanistan again. The only significant strategic advantage they offer to Pakistan is in their ability to keep the pot boiling through assassinations and terrorism to soe discord among Afghans. Yet many among the Taliban are innocent of intent, in that they haven't a clue that they're being used as pawns against their own country. For this reason, the Afghan government must carefully proceed in reconciling with those who show a willingness to respect the Afghan constitution. It'll be a long drawn-out process that will however see Afghanistan pull through and become all the stronger for it. After all, "that which doesn't break you makes you stronger".....may God show mercy on our enemies, for we will not forget the immense suffering they brought on our people.

Decades ago, we had formidable leaders who recognised the dangers that were facing Afghanistan but were powerless to mobilize the nation behind them in the way they had hoped. Afghans respected them, but they never understood them enough to work with them. Today however, there is an immense national awakening being observed among the Afghan youth right across the country. I look into their eyes and I know that the future of Afghanistan will be safe and secure. Whereas decades ago we had one Sardar Daud Khan, today we've thousands of Sardar Daud Khans ready to serve their nation.

Back
Top Bottom