What's new

Afghan aggression in Pakistan

the incursion in Kurram Agency that was foiled by paramilitary and agency scouts involved also militants crossing over from afghan side....

it's truly incredible how limited your comprehension is to what i am saying and have been saying....revisit my post and read slowly and properly....i will reiterate though what i said and have been saying. Afghan taleban are an Afghan phenomenon. They are Afghan nationals, a huge % of them were mujahideen; some offsprings of mujahideen. Neither are they Pakistanis nor are their loyalties to Pakistan.

and yet india backed the soviet invasion of afghanistan and subsequently backed an organization with as much a shoddy and abysmal human rights record as the taleban and other militias in question...

wah!!

no shyt!! revisit my post!

i agree....so maybe we should be discussing nation-building then; sound governance; nationhood before ethnicity.......list goes on.....these dont come about overnight, or even in 3-4 years...not even a decade. The country has been mired in civil wars and insurrections for much of the 20th and 21st century.

what all stakeholders need to do is help the afghans build their instituions, help them rebuild their nation and their tattered economy (100% of their formal GDP is in the form of foreign aid).....then from thereon forth there is a grounds to help drive out the warlords and decrease their influence and power; afterall, they cant exist without mass support (in this case regional support based on ethnic loyalties)

at the end of the day, its not up to you, me, or anyone else...the onus lies on the afghan society themselves, when they are ready to take charge of their country

aho and thats been going on since time immemorial....

sadly you are grossly mistaken......but then again, im wasting my valuable time on a group of clearly mis-informed people who dont know a lick about Afghanistan save for what they read on times of india and other tabloids..

i wont even delve into their ethnically-based atrocities simply b/c so much material is out there (for those who actually have the courage to learn, rather than yap on forums)

none of these militias are saints; just b/c your side supported one faction doesnt mean your hands are clean...you have no idea what youre going on about if you truly believe that feelings of alienation among many Afghan Pashtuns is "Pakistani propaganda" or even just a mere "perception" :what:

i think most afghans view security (rather, lack therof), unemployment and corruption as the main hindrances to socio-economic, macro/regional economic and political stability.....in that sense, we can see eye to eye on some of these issues

Let's put aside my comprehension skills.

I did not say anything that would imply that Taliban are Pakistani. it's not my point at all.

Your problem is this.

1. Indian supported Northern Alliance during soviet occupation which are almost the same as other groups
2. Hence, India is wrong in supporting Afghanistan Government now ?!!

Is Karazai Government a warlord militia as well? Are Government officials in Afghanistan today equivalent to Taliban or other Jihadi Groups?

Now, except your accusation that I have no information, Your only "concern" is Karzai is NOT popular with Pashtuns? which is grossly false statement according to me. Apart from that we agree on everything else it seems.

i believe the debate is over, at this time....come back later when there are new things to discuss

Back
Top Bottom