What's new

Afghan aggression in Pakistan

Wror jana la kkhair sara pa negdai wrazo ke Iran sara ham strategic taroon las leek kau !! da khabar me os awredal !! pa rekhtya ke os malomegi che tol narai ghwari Afghanistan abad shi magar yawaze Pakistan pate da na pohegam che kala doi ba ham sam shi??!!

As local languages are not allowed....So i'll reply in English

Every country have its interest..... So does Pakistan....And as long Afghanistan will keep its hatred and aggressive behavior towards Pakistan and will keep spreading false propaganda to turn the people of Afghanistan against Pakistan (Such as Poison girl schools ) we dont see a reason why would we become "sam shi".... Pakistan wants good friendly relation with Afghanistan but it seems like Afghan leaders once again hiding there own in-competencies and crimes in Hate Pakistan policy...... And more sad is that you guys are falling for it.........AGAIN

Dear Krait,

We cannot deny that the terrorist elements are present on both sides of the border. It is also no secret that these terrorists are working against our efforts to bring peace and stability to the region. Those who fall prey to conspiracy theories and begin making accusations against the U.S. forget that we have lost thousands of soldiers in the WOT. We simply wish to see all the regional partners on the same page in regard to achieving our shared objectives. We cannot have a stable region without a stable Pakistan and Afghanistan. The recent decision to move forward in regard to the GLOC proves our commitment to working together for the betterment of the region. Both of our nations realize the importance of combining their strength and targeting those who are focused on infiltrating the region with terrorism. We have achieved great results together, and there is no doubt that we can put an end to these cross border attacks through shared cooperation.

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Wheres the usual culprit Maj Nevers? and who are you... :lol:

Dont you just wish that was true? even the pashtuns in ANA (which are a tiny minority) they are not trusted and humiliated.... and your tribes boasting how they killed and looted the other minority ethnic group?

The best way for Afghanistan is to find a brother in Pakistan.... shun the indian influence and stop anti-Pak activities on their soil.... and mutually progress...

That bold part is BS!! you even don't know the organizational structure, recruitment procedure and number of Pashtuns, Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks in ANSF!

We are brother to Pakistan but it's sad that Pakistan is still not brother to Afghanistan! there is no Indian influence as such of Pakistan in Afghanistan! what ever they have achieved today in Afghanistan is from their good policy in Afghanistan they took the right path to build influence among ordinary Afghans in Afghanistan by providing welfare, construction, health, education, infrastructure, electricity, irrigation, food etc.. ! anti-Afghanistan activities has started from Pakistan since decades and we have discussed this issue like 20 times better not to spoil our precious times on this once again!

As local languages are not allowed....So i'll reply in English

Every country have its interest..... So does Pakistan....And as long Afghanistan will keep its hatred and aggressive behavior towards Pakistan and will keep spreading false propaganda to turn the people of Afghanistan against Pakistan (Such as Poison girl schools ) we dont see a reason why would we become "sam shi".... Pakistan wants good friendly relation with Afghanistan but it seems like Afghan leaders once again hiding there own in-competencies and crimes in Hate Pakistan policy...... And more sad is that you guys are falling for it.........AGAIN

As I said before I do know interests of Pakistan and it's sensitivities in Afghanistan but see buddy today whole world wants Afghanistan to become stable and peaceful even Iran is becoming our strategic partner in the coming months this was disclosed today by Iranian foreign minister where he said that Karzai has accepted a strategic partnership agreement with Iran in which Iran will mainly provide infrastructure, trade and military trainings!

If Iran can go for strategic agreement with Afghanistan despite of strongly criticizing agreement with US why not Pakistan can trust Afghanistan? this pact shows that Afghanistan has satisfied Iran that it will not allow any anti-Iran activity from Afghanistan!

So why not just leave every hatred and dismantle every assets in our soils which are being used against each one of us?

That bold part is BS!! you even don't know the organizational structure, recruitment procedure and number of Pashtuns, Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks in ANSF!

We are brother to Pakistan but it's sad that Pakistan is still not brother to Afghanistan! there is no Indian influence as such of Pakistan in Afghanistan! what ever they have achieved today in Afghanistan is from their good policy in Afghanistan they took the right path to build influence among ordinary Afghans in Afghanistan by providing welfare, construction, health, education, infrastructure, electricity, irrigation, food etc.. ! anti-Afghanistan activities has started from Pakistan since decades and we have discussed this issue like 20 times better not to spoil our precious times on this once again!

may be you are but your state dont actually acting like one.....

We invite your President on our presidents oath taking cermony....... We remember his words for Pakistan when he reached kabul.
We help get most of the High leaders of AQ and Taliban..... Still no appreciation or change in A-stan stance.

You accuse us of hiding terrorist while BLA are 'Nobel Guests'.

Anything happening in Afghanistan without any delay is put on ISI. (no example needed here, I think you know how many are there)

Anti Pakistan activities started from Afghanistan as well......But we've discussed that before.... Only way forward is to stop what is happening today (From both sides) instead of reminding each other history.. None of us is saint.... And day we realize our problems will start to solve.

may be you are but your state dont actually acting like one.....

We invite your President on our presidents oath taking cermony....... We remember his words for Pakistan when he reached kabul.
We help get most of the High leaders of AQ and Taliban..... Still no appreciation or change in A-stan stance.

You accuse us of hiding terrorist while BLA are 'Nobel Guests'.

Anything happening in Afghanistan without any delay is put on ISI. (no example needed here, I think you know how many are there)

Anti Pakistan activities started from Afghanistan as well......But we've discussed that before.... Only way forward is to stop what is happening today (From both sides) instead of reminding each other history.. None of us is saint.... And day we realize our problems will start to solve.

I accept blaming everything on Pakistan/ISI is not logical but where ever they find a proof or evidence I bother to criticize it.

I guess our president has made 17 official visits to Pakistan to ease tensions between two nations but we got to host Pakistani president only 6 times in Afghanistan from last one decade!

As you said both are ain't saints so lets move for a new beginning of trust and brotherhood!

As I said before I do know interests of Pakistan and it's sensitivities in Afghanistan but see buddy today whole world wants Afghanistan to become stable and peaceful even Iran is becoming our strategic partner in the coming months this was disclosed today by Iranian foreign minister where he said that Karzai has accepted a strategic partnership agreement with Iran in which Iran will mainly provide infrastructure, trade and military trainings!

If Iran can go for strategic agreement with Afghanistan despite of strongly criticizing agreement with US why not Pakistan can trust Afghanistan? this pact shows that Afghanistan has satisfied Iran that it will not allow any anti-Iran activity from Afghanistan!

So why not just leave every hatred and dismantle every assets in our soils which are being used against each one of us?

Exactly..... But No offense....I often get teh feeling that your (at least current) Govts are using Pakistan to hide their own failure to provide the people of Afghanistan what they promised. Pakistan want stable Afghanistan, Why wouldn't it.... If afghanistan is stable so will be Pakistan's tribal belt and hence rest of Pakistan. Pakistan can't trust Afghanistan totally unless Afghanistan show its trust in Pakistan aswell. Blaming us on official level every single time for every tiny thing is not helping. Its just a way to hide their own failures. And again No offense.

I accept blaming everything on Pakistan/ISI is not logical but where every they find a proof or evidence I bother to criticize it.

I guess our president has made 17 official visits to Pakistan to ease tensions between two nations but we got to host Pakistani president only 6 times in Afghanistan from last one decade!

As you said both are ain't saints so lets move for a new beginning of trust and brotherhood!

I dont represent Pakistan but I can say most of us will be happy to......

As pushtu is not allowed i will speak in english.
As you say Afghanistan considers Pakistan brother,you completely wrong sorry to say about that...look into past in 60's and 70's era and even before that,,and now its the same thing. India has much influence over the dari speaker's and supports them and against Pakistan..I don't see the present Gov in AFG having positive thoughts for the people of the Pakistan regardless of what we have provided to you people.Millions are here and millions were provided our land as a platform to seek asylums in other country. Hundreds thousands went back to Afg when US and Nato invaded, and those same people are now spitting AND BACK STABBING us Pakistani's.We carried you on our back despite the fact the Pakistan itself wasn't in position due to poor economy but still we allowed you to come here in million's...Do you get the number MILLIONS...Which country allowed this much people in the past...look at the history..none...And when we needed help remember your country closed the borders..
India might helped your infrastructure during four five years now..but your people are living here now for fourty years now..Sucking on our economy squeezing out billions for your familys to support..Hey one idea why dont you all afghan's migrate to India,,
And i dont Under stand why you people blame Pakistan for your country destruction...You people yourself are resposible for your country..Do you see any Pakistani soldier in afghanistan since 1947...It only because you people are incompetent..ITS YOUR FAULT NOT PAKISTAN, NOT USA, NOT NATO, NOT INDIA, CHINA, IRAN, No one its you people..

I was hinting at the Pakistani Plan for Afghanistan. If it's does NOT include Taliban, let me know what Pakistan wants or wishes to see happen with respect to Afghanistan.

Oh I’m well aware of your intentions, as naive as you sound….My basic answer is simple; an Afghanistan whose leaders don’t engage in recklessness against Pakistan (which quite frankly, costs them more dearly than it does to us); an Afghanistan that’s at peace with Durand line…..but most important of all, an Afghanistan that is not a narco-state in which civil war, war-lordism and mass drugs proliferation are the order of the day.

We have asked and continue to ask for nothin else.

What did your country wish to see happen in Sri Lanka when you supported the LTTE – an insurgency that cost the lives of anywhere between 80,000 to 1 lakh Sri Lankans over decades of unhindered violence. The talebs or other Afghan factions could only dream of such kill counts. Pray tell.

But if Pakistan intents to go along with Pashtun+Taliban card, Northern Alliance becomes a more "morally acceptable" option for India since Northern alliance aren't ideological except that they go well with Afghan Nationalism

Afghan nationalism? What are you talking about? If Afghan nationalism entails systematic attacks against Pashtuns then you are sadly in over your head. India has no business playing games in Afghanistan against Pakistan and you can be sure that we won’t sit idly and allow it to happen. India has no ethnic communities that entail crossovers in Afghanistan. We have a large Pashtun community (largest in the world) so obviously if there is unrest in Afghanistan’s south and eastern sector (where Pashtun numbers are high) we simply cant afford to leave the issue unaddressed.

We house over 4 million Afghan refugees….how many refugees did you noble, humanitarian hindustanis take in and feed, house and provide free medical care (a service which some Pakistanis even are not afforded)…

which shouldn't be a Problem for the Afghan society at this point of time in their evolution.

there has been no evolution but I hope there will be b/c Afghans need evolution not revolutions (read insurrections) in their country & society

p.s. as for taleban/''pashtun card'' it appears that even karzai --the widely unpopular puppet of kabul --has invited Mullah Omar to run for elections. He calls the talebs his ''upset brothers'' and even the NATOs are signalling that they are working towards peace talks with moderate elements of this resistance organization (something Pakistan has been advocating since 2001 and something that could have been achieved through coercive diplomacy)

Dear Krait,

We cannot deny that the terrorist elements are present on both sides of the border. It is also no secret that these terrorists are working against our efforts to bring peace and stability to the region. Those who fall prey to conspiracy theories and begin making accusations against the U.S. forget that we have lost thousands of soldiers in the WOT. We simply wish to see all the regional partners on the same page in regard to achieving our shared objectives. We cannot have a stable region without a stable Pakistan and Afghanistan. The recent decision to move forward in regard to the GLOC proves our commitment to working together for the betterment of the region. Both of our nations realize the importance of combining their strength and targeting those who are focused on infiltrating the region with terrorism. We have achieved great results together, and there is no doubt that we can put an end to these cross border attacks through shared cooperation.

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command
Dear Centcom,

If you are so much working on peace and stability, why on the earth you are killing Pakistani soldiers, and take months to apologize. Are Pakistani soldiers' life doesn't mean anything coz last time I checked, they were your allies on WoT. Why any US soldier or citizen dies become a issue of world peace and WoT, while thousands dies in Pakistan by hands of terrorists become sidelines. 3000 american killed in WTC brought war in Afghanistan in cover of "WoT", why the hell you go to Iraq, you surely didn't find WMD, then you came back and look, thousands of Pakistanis have died in a decade, should they take same action due to their civilian loss just the way you did when you lost your citizens. Both lost their citizens at home, but why does US has the right to retaliate while Pakistan don't. Hypocrisy or what?
You talk about coordinated effort, you don't even share intelligence with them, and you have provided the reason that whenever you did so, terrorists moved away. You don't believe in Pakistan then why this facade?

Yours sincerely,
Krait

@ Brother Sher Malang -

you say Afghanistan is a friend of Pakistan but Pakistan hasn't been a friend of Afghanistan........i question your statement. When was the last time you heard Pakistan Army engaging in reckless misadventures to try capturing Afghan territory? When was the last time you heard Pakistan being at odds with your country's borders? When was the last time you heard jingoistic Pakistanis and die-hard nationalists saying they don't accept Afghanistan (as a State)

i seek your clarifications

we have no intention to be at odds with Afghanistan. We have the basis for a strong relationship (trade, cultural exchange, investment, etc.) but it will be hard to materialize as long as Afghanistan leases or allows tacitly or knowingly its land to be used by the enemies of the Pakistani Nation.

Dear Centcom,

If you are so much working on peace and stability, why on the earth you are killing Pakistani soldiers, and take months to apologize. Are Pakistani soldiers' life doesn't mean anything coz last time I checked, they were your allies on WoT. Why any US soldier or citizen dies become a issue of world peace and WoT, while thousands dies in Pakistan by hands of terrorists become sidelines. 3000 american killed in WTC brought war in Afghanistan in cover of "WoT", why the hell you go to Iraq, you surely didn't find WMD, then you came back and look, thousands of Pakistanis have died in a decade, should they take same action due to their civilian loss just the way you did when you lost your citizens. Both lost their citizens at home, but why does US has the right to retaliate while Pakistan don't. Hypocrisy or what?
You talk about coordinated effort, you don't even share intelligence with them, and you have provided the reason that whenever you did so, terrorists moved away. You don't believe in Pakistan then why this facade?

Yours sincerely,
Krait

I agree with the bold part of your points, It is true, US should not have ignored advice from senior commanders such as Anthony zini (dont know his full name but zini will be the end of his name). NO WMD was there in Iraq. Immediately American members would say saddam was dictator, We would say Pervez Musharaff was also a dictator, It is simple one served US Interests and the other did'nt.

Wow....and to think that all the while I've been under the impression that on a military to military footing, the Indians are capable of obliterating the Pakistani Defence forces. As for NATO....shhhh, they might actually hear you!

You talk big for a country whose President power is limited to the capital. Afghanistan is nothing and come 2014 they will go back to being nothing.

Actually KP and FATA are parts of Afghanistan illegally occupied by Pakistan

i'll let you in on something....i hail from Parachinar (where since 2001 there have been repeated acts of aggression by ragtag Afghans against villagers)

KP/FATA illegally occupied?

a.) come do something about it

b.) ask the locals what they think about Afghans --especially pricks like you'

the last time your aggressive ''army'' attacked Pakistan and tried to capture Bajaur (in 1960s) --they were completely humiliated. We want nothing to do with you people.

You talk big for a country whose President power is limited to the capital. Afghanistan is nothing and come 2014 they will go back to being nothing.

Hamid Karzai being the head of Popalzai Pashtun tribe has a lot of influence in Kandahar region. He even dared taking the funeral of his father during Taliban rule from Quetta to Kandahar and Mullah Omar did nothing out of fear of revolt.

Back
Top Bottom