What's new

Afghan aggression in Pakistan

Currently stable Afghanistan is against Pakistan's interest....coz if it does, US and India will increase their sphere of influence and not to forget support to Anti-Pakistan groups like TTP and BLA (covert support).

Stable Afghanistan means ouster of Indian lapdog 'northern alliance', end of the game for invaders, automatic end of TTP and BLA.

Stable Afghanistan means ouster of Indian lapdog 'northern alliance', end of the game for invaders, automatic end of TTP and BLA.

So, 'northern alliance' is not good for Afghanistan? Taliban and rest of Afghan militias and ideological groups, I am afraid, are at least equally, if not more of a threat to the peace and stability of Afghanistan. We all know about the civil war, if one can call it that, among the various factions of resistance groups that were active during Afghan conflict of 1980s.

read the history.....it helps to read; reading always helps in most cases --even for the most inept and ignorant yet 'enthusiastic' people such as yourselves

talebs/hezb e islami, northern alliance, mohaqiq militia etc. are ALL equal yet different sides of the same bloody coin....if you think one is more "moral" or innocent than the other, then youre either retarded or just blind to even basic facts

read the history.....it helps to read; reading always helps in most cases --even for the most inept and ignorant yet 'enthusiastic' people such as yourselves

talebs/hezb e islami, northern alliance, mohaqiq militia etc. are ALL equal yet different sides of the same bloody coin....if you think one is more "moral" or innocent than the other, then youre either retarded or just blind to even basic facts

I was hinting at the Pakistani Plan for Afghanistan. If it's does NOT include Taliban, let me know what Pakistan wants or wishes to see happen with respect to Afghanistan.
But if Pakistan intents to go along with Pashtun+Taliban card, Northern Alliance becomes a more "morally acceptable" option for India since Northern alliance aren't ideological except that they go well with Afghan Nationalism which shouldn't be a Problem for the Afghan society at this point of time in their evolution.

So, 'northern alliance' is not good for Afghanistan? Taliban and rest of Afghan militias and ideological groups, I am afraid, are at least equally, if not more of a threat to the peace and stability of Afghanistan. We all know about the civil war, if one can call it that, among the various factions of resistance groups that were active during Afghan conflict of 1980s.

Are Taliban not dead yet? lately never heard any complains about them! and how do you presume Taliban will take over, once Indian support of northern alliance cease?

In any any case foreign imposed rule in Afghanistan must end and natives shall find their own solution.

I'm sure their will be wars and eventually most armed and supported will come out as winner, this is highly favorable situation for Indians, i wonder what they worry!

Are Taliban not dead yet? and how do you presume Taliban will take over, once Indian support of northern alliance cease?

In any any case foreign imposed rule of in Afghanistan must end and natives shall find their own solution.

I'm sure their will be wars and eventually most armed and supported will come out as winner, this is highly favorable situation for Indians, i wonder what they worry!

Taliban and other militia groups cannot do what they did after soviet withdrawal unless the Pakistan props them up after the NATO leaves Afghanistan. Which I think would only lead to a low intensity conflict along the Durand line with Taliban Groups fighting Afghan Army, which will only further bleed Afghanistan. If Pakistan wishes well for Afghanistan, it cannot pursue this course and should try to work with Afghan Government in rebuilding their economy, which would earn some kind of influence in Afghanistan in the future. Playing Taliban card will only lead to a Kashmir 2.0 on your western border.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3184033 said:
stable or not afghanistan is always under pakistan influence, US and india arnt neighbours to afghanistan and neither kabul is as closer as it is to pakistan and islamabad

Really? Keep talking...you shall one day discover where all this boastful buffoonery will land you in, rest assured. What you don't realise is the fact that Afghans have always yearned for an ally that is more than just an arm's reach away from our borders. During the 1920's, Amanullah Khan tried and failed to secure a meaningful partnership with the far-away Americans. During the 1950's, then Prime Minister - Sardar Daud Khan - tried and failed to win over the Americans as they saw strategic value in Pakistan instead as a cold war ally. This was the underlying reason for the Afghan leader having taken a dangerous but entirely reasonable punt at getting the Soviets to help modernise our Defence Forces, which unfortunately led to a disaster that left our people the more vulnerable before our primary enemy and their murderous proxies.

Now, we've the Americans finally on our side and the Indians back on board as our traditional allies. I'll try and let you and your unelected military rulers do the math.... 1 + 1 = ?

Keep talking and keep doing, for Spee Zoy, Wallah Chpraedum...Da Zmung zeba watan, Da Zmung Laila Watan...we Afghans know our friends and we most certainly know our sworn enemies.

Currently stable Afghanistan is against Pakistan's interest....coz if it does, US and India will increase their sphere of influence and not to forget support to Anti-Pakistan groups like TTP and BLA (covert support).

I appreciate your thoughts and to some degree agree with it. But lets not forget the dynamics of afganistan are either too in favor or against Pakistan. Stability on Afghanistan is in Pakistan's interest as we dont want a 'permanent backyard migraine'. Remember Afghanistan 'needs' Pakistan to grow as a stable and credible country but not the other way around.

If they want to achieve , that 'credible stability' they must make sure they do not worry us on the AFPAK border. Remember we have a country as powerful as the US and NATO by the balls in Afghanistan. Because we have the geographically and strategically important 'switch board' , RAW met a terrible end in 1996 at the hands of their Pakistani 'buddies' because of obvious reasons , similar to what ISAF is facing.

India is a tiny target , once grey hounds go home!

Remember we have a country as powerful as the US and NATO by the balls in Afghanistan. ............................India is a tiny target , once grey hounds go home!

Wow....and to think that all the while I've been under the impression that on a military to military footing, the Indians are capable of obliterating the Pakistani Defence forces. As for NATO....shhhh, they might actually hear you!

Wow....and to think that all the while I've been under the impression that on a military to military footing, the Indians are capable of obliterating the Pakistani Defence forces. As for NATO....shhhh, they might actually hear you!

Chall-oye.... Remove the Afghan flag and come out - come out - whoever you are :)

Salay, NA - We Pakhtoon are the future of Afghanistan, not some Tajik, Turkmen or Chechen. Wait till America winds down it's operations then get ready to be made into a 'paratha', just like the good'ol times :D

Pakhtoonistan = Afghanistan :mps: show some lovin here mateys'

I have a question, why don't Pakistan practice what they preach. We have been victim of terrorist camps has in Pakistan, which even China is worried about as they are influencing Uighar muslims.

Anti-Pakistan groups in Afghanistan will remain strong unless both India and Pakistan decides to act according to each other's demands. If India is behind it and supporting it, I would say that it is good bargaining chip to bring Joint Action Against Terrorism on the table.

Co-operative efforts of India-US-Pakistan-China is the only way to uproot these terrorists . Otherwise they will thrive at one place or other forcing the victim to play the same dirty game.

P.S.- No offence

None taken. Besides it's quite difficult to be offended by you :P

To the point... No mate, it's not as simple as it seems. There are too many fissures within Afghan fabric (when I say fissures I mean non pathans) They all need to be eradicated first :D

Chall-oye.... Remove the Afghan flag and come out - come out - whoever you are :)

Salay, NA - We Pakhtoon are the future of Afghanistan, not some Tajik, Turkmen or Chechen. Wait till America winds down it's operations then get ready to be made into a 'paratha', just like the good'ol times :D

Pakhtoonistan = Afghanistan :mps: show some lovin here mateys'

Chall-oye, Salay and We Pakhtoon? keep it up hypocrite!

Today no one in Afghanistan will be trick by your ethnic cards game - today even if a minority Baloch in Afghanistan comes to rule and serve the people of Afghanistan would be 'NO PROBLEM' for us; leave the rest great ethnics of Afghanistan aka 'Pashtuns' 'Tajiks' 'Hazaras' 'Uzbeks'!!!

Wror, do you mean a muzadoor for the Punjab will do all that? Fair enough, we shall see....but I'd hate to break it to you, for the Pashtuns of Afghanistan remain first among equals, just as we've always been. Regardless, I find your misreading of the ground realities rather amusing...keep going with that...

There is nothing like Northern Alliance left in Afghanistan today they are shattered many killed, those who are left are not capable to make another NA; so you guys talking about NA is like talking about a 'Ghost'.

Dear Krait,

We cannot deny that the terrorist elements are present on both sides of the border. It is also no secret that these terrorists are working against our efforts to bring peace and stability to the region. Those who fall prey to conspiracy theories and begin making accusations against the U.S. forget that we have lost thousands of soldiers in the WOT. We simply wish to see all the regional partners on the same page in regard to achieving our shared objectives. We cannot have a stable region without a stable Pakistan and Afghanistan. The recent decision to move forward in regard to the GLOC proves our commitment to working together for the betterment of the region. Both of our nations realize the importance of combining their strength and targeting those who are focused on infiltrating the region with terrorism. We have achieved great results together, and there is no doubt that we can put an end to these cross border attacks through shared cooperation.

LTC Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

Chall-oye, Salay and We Pakhtoon? keep it up hypocrite!

Today no one in Afghanistan will be trick by your ethnic cards game - today even if a minority Baloch in Afghanistan comes to rule and serve the people of Afghanistan would be 'NO PROBLEM' for us; leave the rest great ethnics of Afghanistan aka 'Pashtuns' 'Tajiks' 'Hazaras' 'Uzbeks'!!!

Dont you just wish that was true? even the pashtuns in ANA (which are a tiny minority) they are not trusted and humiliated.... and your tribes boasting how they killed and looted the other minority ethnic group?

The best way for Afghanistan is to find a brother in Pakistan.... shun the indian influence and stop anti-Pak activities on their soil.... and mutually progress...

Back
Top Bottom