What's new

AESA Equipped Pakistani JF-17 Fighters Coming to Israel’s Border?

Selling it to Egypt is like giving it away to the ISraeli. Sisi and Israeli are the same thing

I would imagine it would be all to easy for the Israelis to get detailed info on the Block 3 if Egypt does infact purchase them.

i.e. compromised intelligence situation leading to decimation of Egyptian air force in 6 day war.

It may be wise to not clear for export all systems and capabilities Pakistani Block 3 field.

At least in terms of avionics.

Field performance of course will be revealed.

We are definitely not selling "Our" top tier system or weapons of Block-III but on other hand, I don't think Western Tech will be allowed to Chinese to be installed for sell to Egypt. Egypt is buying from China. However, if the purchase is being made through Pakistan then we can think about Western Tech of Egyptian choice to be provided but still a long shot.

Cmon guys and girls..... In a BVR scenario a fighter with AESA armed with PL15 can and will give a headache for any fighter which is fairly visible on todays radar.

And on a lighter node we should give a offer to the egyptians they can´t refuse: we will exchange 3 of their old F-16 for one JF-17... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom