What's new

AESA Equipped Pakistani JF-17 Fighters Coming to Israel’s Border?

Usa will likely block the sale one or the other way

JF-17 has good tech. It is a small fighter so it's not used by China.

I thought the FC1-Xialong was just a JF-17 Thunder with Chinese stickers on it? Isn't the Chinese air force interested in using it in the future? My sources tell me they are. Do elaborate.

Why u folks put JF17 down. It is not meant to go against rafale or some other big shot fighter. Its supposed to be a poor man's F16. That's all. Alot of the MENA and Eastern Europe/Central Asia are going to realize that soon enough and Insha Allah que up.

Last edited:
They got F-35 ... Those thunders can't be a threat to Israel. Take out f-35 and air defece sams then may be. Its simply a replacement for migs at the moment. Its no threat to israel.. Just business like israeliz do business with india we do it with jordan, syria turkey egypt..
Well thats true, but JF17 with AESA has a better chance to stand against them in comparison to F4, Mirage and Mig 21.

That (in the red) is the most stupid statement ever. War is not a boxing match fought on weight class. Any weapon system deployed by any country is for one purpose only, to defend the country from all possible threats. Period. Whether a weapon system is capable enough to meet all the challenges is debatable but every weapon system is definitely meant to face all possible challenges for it's designed role.

Why u folks put JF17 down. It is not meant to go against rafale or some other big shot fighter. Its supposed to be a poor man's F16. That's all. Alot of the MENA and Eastern Europe/Central Asia are going to realize that soon enough and Insha Allah que up.

do not tell it to JF-17 fanboys

Egypt wouldn't aqcuire the JF-17 to take on Israeli F-35s. They are different generation aircraft. Stop acting like a noob.

That (in the red) is the most stupid statement ever. War is not a boxing match fought on weight class. Any weapon system deployed by any country is for one purpose only, to defend the country from all possible threats. Period. Whether a weapon system is capable enough to meet all the challenges is debatable but every weapon system is definitely meant to face all possible challenges for it's designed role.

This is the same JF-17 that was unable to take on Indian Su-30 or even the MiG-21 bison fighters not so long ago. We all know how those claims were shredded to bits and pieces. The world witnessed what happened.

The JF-17 is an extremely potent fighter in the hands of PAF. The block III will be even more menacing.

The mistrust barrier is so high, with Egypt. An alternate observation will suggest that it's possible that Israelis etc may have open access to Block -III. Just saying.

Exactly and the defined role for thunder is not air superiority.

The mistrust barrier is so high, with Egypt. An alternate observation will suggest that it's possible that Israelis etc may have open access to Block -III. Just saying.

I would imagine it would be all to easy for the Israelis to get detailed info on the Block 3 if Egypt does infact purchase them.

i.e. compromised intelligence situation leading to decimation of Egyptian air force in 6 day war.

It may be wise to not clear for export all systems and capabilities Pakistani Block 3 field.

At least in terms of avionics.

Field performance of course will be revealed.

I would imagine it would be all to easy for the Israelis to get detailed info on the Block 3 if Egypt does infact purchase them.

i.e. compromised intelligence situation leading to decimation of Egyptian air force in 6 day war.

It may be wise to not clear for export all systems and capabilities Pakistani Block 3 field.

At least in terms of avionics.

Field performance of course will be revealed.
We should give make Egypt chose western avionics for it , or make a safe export variant ,
Well to be honest we have access to Israeli systems ( F16 ) too so it won't be all that worrying, the only worrying thing is them actively training with our avionics etc in simulated fights and developing countermeasures , thus export variant should be different or modified software

let it rest boys, its a bad habit to start celebrating child birth before couple even got married.

a regular egyptian recruit on the ground does not have enough rations for a day and this? be serious.
Really? But Egypt is a agricultural society. The oldest continuous one.

Back
Top Bottom