Status
Not open for further replies.

Vids uploaded by BENNY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this photoshopped or real image?
5450284871_39f8dab4dd_b.jpg

I feel 95% it's real....

SANCHO JI FORGET MMRCA ,CONCENTRATE ON LCA TEJAS NOW(Just kidding) :lol:

:lol: I whished ADA and HAL would concentrate on Tejas as much as I do, instead on AMCA. But the weapons are not only for MMRCA, also for our fighter upgrades.

P.S. Not sure if this was posted before, but here is a pic of the 2nd LCH prototype with 48 x missiles!

DSCN2214.JPG

:lol: I whished ADA and HAL would concentrate on Tejas as much as I do, instead on AMCA. But the weapons are not only for MMRCA, also for our fighter upgrades.

P.S. Not sure if this was posted before, but here is a pic of the 2nd LCH prototype with 48 x missiles!

DSCN2214.JPG

scary!!!

But doesnt it look like there is more gap btwn two missile carriers?
we can fit some more weapons

scary!!!

But doesnt it look like there is more gap btwn two missile carriers?
we can fit some more weapons

Space isn't really the determinant of how many weapons attack helicopters can carry more it is weight which was initially a major issue for the LCH. And i don't know if much more can be carried without it compromising on range (fuel weight) and high altitude ops ( designed from ground up for this medium)

DSCN2214.JPG

Don't want to be pedantic but I think I better correct you before "someone" else jumps on this for an excuse to attack the entire LCH,LCA,ARJUN etc... saying they are failed projects, not 100% indigenous etc.

+ does anyone know if those rocket pods an be adjusted electrically like on the Apache or does the entire helo have to line up with the target??

DSCN2214.JPG

Cool pic. The LCH is getting ready day by day and more works need to be done on TD2. I think it will go for IOC in Dec 2011.

DSCN2214.JPG

Small correction, these are unguided rockets, not missiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom