IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1390.jpg

After lurking on the Aero-India thread on BR forum, viewing this thread is redundant. Exactly same photos, same discussions in the same sequence. :woot: Looks like few of you guys are members over there too.

So now this event is over.. Can we close this thread now?

Why do you check it so often, if you are not interested?

There are enough members who enjoys the pics, videos and reports from the show and your trolling is disrespectful to those, who put much effort in participating here!

During the last few days I checked the Aero India threads on several different forums and this one, is for sure one of the most updated with the highest content of various sources.
That's indeed something special, when you keep in mind that this is after all a Pakistani forum mainly, but I'm sure that many Pakistani members were happy about it too, even if it's just from the point of view of aerospace enthusiasts.

So if you are not interested, fine, but don't spoil it for those who are!

Why do you check it so often, if you are not interested?

There are enough members who enjoys the pics, videos and reports from the show and your trolling is disrespectful to those, who put much effort in participating here!

During the last few days I checked the Aero India threads on several different forums and this one, is for sure one of the most updated with the highest content of various sources.
That's indeed something special, when you keep in mind that this is after all a Pakistani forum mainly, but I'm sure that many Pakistani members were happy about it too, even if it's just from the point of view of aerospace enthusiasts.

So if you are not interested, fine, but don't spoil it for those who are!

nice reply to this kind spoilers....

Anyway it's over now and it was a huge success so let's just leave it at that and ignore the troll.

what is behind the AWACS in post 605?

There still lot of pics and info which might take some time to trickle down to this beautiful thread.. :agree:

the last one.. with the right view of the DRDO Emb-145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom