What's new

Aero India - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about you guys but the LCH's new camo is growing on me.

I sort of get disoriented if I stare at the digital camo LCH for long. :taz: Its outstanding. Will be very difficult spot it in the hills. :chilli:

Aero India: Bangaloreans really enjoying it. Seems like more populated than a cricket match!!!
AERO%2BINDIA%2B-%2BDAY%2B4%2B-%2BLOT%2BI%2B%25282%2529.JPG

AERO%2BINDIA%2B-%2BDAY%2B4%2B-%2BLOT%2BI%2B%25281%2529.JPG

whose looking for GARAUD FORCE
???
z3.jpg

I literally chased them for a pic..but they were driving too fast and soon entered the out of bound area.

No tavors..only Aks they were carrying with one guy carrying INSAS LMG

And lastly they were very difficult to spot.

Loved the Eurofighter Typhoon and got to see Su 30 and Mirage from a close distance.

Red Bull team was good but no one got a bigger applause than our own Surya kiran team

ak really? but good that they were diffecult to spot.
its a good sign;)

I literally chased them for a pic..but they were driving too fast and soon entered the out of bound area.

No tavors..only Aks they were carrying with one guy carrying INSAS LMG

And lastly they were very difficult to spot.

Loved the Eurofighter Typhoon and got to see Su 30 and Mirage from a close distance.

Red Bull team was good but no one got a bigger applause than our own Surya kiran team

Thanks for the effort mate!! good work.

just to clarify by "hard to spot" do you mean there weren't many of them? or did they just move around a lot so it was difficult to track them??

Thanks for the effort mate!! good work.

just to clarify by "hard to spot" do you mean there weren't many of them? or did they just move around a lot so it was difficult to track them??

Not many of them mate.

Tere were CISF guys mostly and then some Air Force guys in combat uniforms with CMG.Got to see many PARA guys(they were not a part of the security..just visitors) and finally when i was about to leave after cursing my luck and thinking what will i tell you on the forum..i saw a gypsy coming towards me and i saw all of them without even blinking...i chased them for a pic but they were driving really fast...funny part is one Garud Commando was looking at me and smiling(seeing how hard i was trying to fit him and his friends in my cam)

Not many of them mate.

Tere were CISF guys mostly and then some Air Force guys in combat uniforms with CMG.Got to see many PARA guys(they were not a part of the security..just visitors) and finally when i was about to leave after cursing my luck and thinking what will i tell you on the forum..i saw a gypsy coming towards me and i saw all of them without even blinking...i chased them for a pic but they were driving really fast...funny part is one Garud Commando was looking at me and smiling(seeing how hard i was trying to fit him and his friends in my cam)

Nice work, truly a man of your word. Great catch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom