What's new

Aero India - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
New AMCA model:

DSC07230-777533.JPG

DSC07232-779279.JPG

DSC07231-780239.JPG

Impressive. They have modified earlier concept. I think this clean config should be final and they start work on it.

DSC07229-776486.JPG

Impressive. They have modified earlier concept. I think this clean config should be final and they start work on it.

Actually I don't see real changes, the earlier was a wind tunnel model, this has only different material and some colors.

Actually I don't see real changes, the earlier was a wind tunnel model, this has only different material and some colors.

I think they have made some changes in the wings, canopy, air intakes etc.

Are weapons integrated on LCH??

Weapons are integrated with LCH long ago. I think all the pics of TD-1 are with weapons integrated. But they are yet to start weapon firing trials which will be done this year.

EL/M-2052
IMG_0517.JPG

Barak-8, Derby with booster, Derby, Iron dome, Python-5 and Barak-1
IMG_0514.JPG

Just wondering any pics of IAF Guaruds yet?? They look good at Aero India 2009, I am hoping they look better two years down the line.

Weapons are integrated with LCH long ago. I think all the pics of TD-1 are with weapons integrated. But they are yet to start weapon firing trials which will be done this year.

EL/M-2052
IMG_0517.JPG

Barak-8, Derby with booster, Derby, Iron dome, Python-5 and Barak-1
IMG_0514.JPG

are u saying that LCH will use all those radar and missile u have posted in this post..?
ELM 2052 AESA radar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom