What's new

AERO INDIA 2009: India unveils plans for LCA 'Mark 2'

as many as necessary. right now probably only 300, 400 maximum. in times of increased tensions with countries to the far east these numbers can be changed.

the JF-17 is unfortunately weaker than the Su-30. heavy fighters like the Su-30 outgun, outmanuever, and outrange the JF-17.

BELOW_FREEZING can you provide me some credible link quoting the numbers of j-10 as you mentioned.

Sounds like you do not regard India as an enemy. red/white and blue, what have the French done this time?:chilli:

In any case, this thread is about LCA Mk2. coming out in 2060

Thanks buddy...... :yahoo: , Now that we can be happy that we are progressing... Ham tarakki kar rahein hai bhaion

BELOW_FREEZING can you provide me some credible link quoting the numbers of j-10 as you mentioned.

China to accelerate air force modenisation

""The J-10 has been identified as the backbone of the Chinese air force. They will continue to increase the production rate and improve on the earlier version," says one observer. China has never revealed how many J-10s have entered service since 2006, but industry sources speculate that more than 100 have been produced from an eventual requirement for around 300."

i'm just going by the past record, please correct me if I'm not correct.

forget about past- even if talk of present - we all know what kind of chinese junk impression is outthere.

they cant make a good quality tin can.

lets talk less b.s and get back to topic - of lca mark-2 ,

------------ lca is slow because of drdo, but the way right now drdo is goign with new project comign every fortnight- i think they are workign hard to earn some respect. --- good for india:pop:

forget about past- even if talk of present - we all know what kind of chinese junk impression is outthere.

they cant make a good quality tin can.

lets talk less b.s and get back to topic - of lca mark-2 ,

------------ lca is slow because of drdo, but the way right now drdo is goign with new project comign every fortnight- i think they are workign hard to earn some respect. --- good for india:pop:

Well, I would suggest joint venture. it seems that any weapons system that is a joint venture was touted by Indians here. Any thing that is not joint venture was touted by the Pakistanis in here.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

We are building from scrap, not Experienced and delaying, so it takes time.... Next project we have Experience with us...

the experience is to not do something along that you do not have any idea about. Better get some help.

LCA IS nothing more than test bed for next fighter , and gain some experience.

and on the way india can also get hold of a good fighter - with avionics help from other countries.

i bet it wont be nothing exceptional. but it will surely be a good fighter to fill in the numbers at a low price tag

so this thread is also done by faith....he always seems to post in india related thread..

i'm just going by the past record, please correct me if I'm not correct.

Ur going by the past!!! dont you think your trying to fool urself by writting all this do you really think that mk2 will take that many years,knowing that we took the pain of building everything from 0..
unlike you who simply went in for reverse engineering no surprise almost 90% of chinese hardware design start from "ADOBEPHOTOSHOP"...:china:
World has been accusing you of copying bluntly thier products so???

anyways leave that in my personal view a nation should do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of its country..

now on topic lca mk2 is a sure shot thing, mk1 has its limited order and thats a very basic thing to understand that the more follow up orders will be of mk2 tranch...you should worry about countering that cz with European engine with TVC and AESA radar along with new EW SUIT it will be haecahe for plaaf:cheers:

China to accelerate air force modenisation

""The J-10 has been identified as the backbone of the Chinese air force. They will continue to increase the production rate and improve on the earlier version," says one observer. China has never revealed how many J-10s have entered service since 2006, but industry sources speculate that more than 100 have been produced from an eventual requirement for around 300."

WELL BY READING THIS I ASSUME U HAVE SOME WHAT AROUND 125 BT NO WHERE NEAR 300...DONT INFLATE FIGURES SO MUCH

Sounds like you do not regard India as an enemy. red/white and blue, what have the French done this time?:chilli:

In any case, this thread is about LCA Mk2. coming out in 2060

india is not worthy of being our enemy. a real enemy is one capable of launching credible offensive operations against china's integral territories. as of now only three countries have that capability, and two of them share red white and blue, and the other has red and white.

it's most definitely not france but you're getting close, it's in that general direction. =)

@Indians

Why you guys are responding to useless fellow doing cheap trolls, let them BS.

we should stick to the topic.

they want thread to be closed of deleted.

india is not worthy of being our enemy. a real enemy is one capable of launching credible offensive operations against china's integral territories. as of now only three countries have that capability, and two of them share red white and blue, and the other has red and white.

it's most definitely not france but you're getting close, it's in that general direction. =)

Brother you are anti India right?
No problem we(China India Pakistan) will try to build a good relationship.:toast_sign:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom