What's new

AERO INDIA 2009: India unveils plans for LCA 'Mark 2'

LCA IS nothing more than test bed for next fighter , and gain some experience.

and on the way india can also get hold of a good fighter - with avionics help from other countries.

i bet it wont be nothing exceptional. but it will surely be a good fighter to fill in the numbers at a low price tag

China made a plane and you say it is poor quality. India plane (LCA) is still a test bed for MK2!

U'r really double standard!

China made a plane and you say it is poor quality. India plane (LCA) is still a test bed for MK2!

Sir J10 is very good.We appreciate the hard work of the chinese and pakistanis for JF 17.But why China is not inducting it.

Brother you are anti India right?
No problem we(China India Pakistan) will try to build a good relationship.:toast_sign:

i am not anti india, just sick of indians saying "all china can do is copy paste" "we have real innovation" "we are superior in technology" "oppressive communism! no freedom!". originally i tried to be a voice for moderation but gave up so now i concentrate on making sure indians are awake to the problems in their country and how long of a way they can go. i still think that india and china ties in the future would be extremely important and that war is unlikely, but i just think about possible war plans for fun.

i am not anti india, just sick of indians saying "all china can do is copy paste" "we have real innovation" "we are superior in technology" "oppressive communism! no freedom!". originally i tried to be a voice for moderation but gave up so now i concentrate on making sure indians are awake to the problems in their country and how long of a way they can go. i still think that india and china ties in the future would be extremely important and that war is unlikely, but i just think about possible war plans for fun.

Brother war is not the ultimate solution.We should look forward for the better future.

what are you on about ?

its the history which says chiense product quality is bad - as mr chinese was saying - india history bla bla bla .......

--------------lca is still in prototype stage - they are planning to induct it in 2012-13. i think.

........................................................................................................

USA is also planning to buy some lands in moon.lol
So attacking our PM office will not be so tough

------------ lca is slow because of drdo, but the way right now drdo is goign with new project comign every fortnight- i think they are workign hard to earn some respect. --- good for india:pop:

Wrong.

LCA exists only because of DRDO. MoD and IAF has used every trick in the book to kill aviation R&D projects in country since Russian imports era.

Do I need to tell you how MoD closed LCA funding under a stupid prime minister in 1990's? If they corrupt babus had brains, LCA would have passed FOC by now.

For 30 years, these morons in MoD, were so used to Russian "imports", they never showed desire to invest in R&D in serious manner.
Why blame DRDO for that?

Also, Arjun survived because of DRDO only. Thanks to consistent and untiring efforts of selfless people in DRDO, Arjun not only survived but also beaten the T-90. Indian Army and MoD did everything to kill it. This has been accepted by Armymen involved in Arjun field tests in Rajasthan deserts. Read Shiv aroor's confessions if you need proof.

Get your facts correct before bashing DRDO, who are getting paid a shitty salary for producing 4th Generation technology and morons in IAF, MoD expect them to match Boeing and LockheedMartin aircrafts.

Are you ready to work on a shitty salary in DRDO? If you don't then close your mouth, concentrate on your call-center job which pays double than research posts in DRDO. And pray that babus get some brains to improve DRDO autonomy and improve its funding.

If LCA is refused or delayed funding again, the most who will benefit from it will be those corrupt morons in MoD and their Russian counterparts.

By the way, who delayed Scorpian Submarine project? Those corrupt babus in MoD or DRDO?

Open your eyes and see who holds the money(MoD+IAF). DRDO is merely a beggar who stands outside MoD for funds.

Do some research before you blabber nonsense on DRDO. Even Boeing workforce will refuse to work if they get pony budgets like MoD always gives to DRDO. Out of this pony and laughable budget, DRDO is asked to manage around 200 projects from tanks to aircrafts.

And then we blame why DRDO is delaying? How many years it took "superduper" Americans to make F-22? over 20 years.

Do one thing - Compare the budget of research projects in DRDO and their counterparts in Boeing. Why one should expect even LCA from DRDO?

Why one expects DRDO to make engines like EJ200?

Do you know that EJ200(european engine) had full technical inputs from West? There were no sanctions on European companies involved in EJ200. DRDO is under western & european sanctions and I am still wondering how they managed to reach till the flight test stage(next month)!

I am very impressed with what GTRE(DRDO's unit working on Kaveri) has achieved on its own.

There is no "level playing field" between DRDO and western engine makers. Morons in Indian media, ignore this very conveniently, when blaming DRDO for delays in Kaveri.

In my opinion, DRDO has done better than Israel, under severely stupid pony budget. You can keep your crappy opinions to yourself.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom