What's new

AERO INDIA 2009: India unveils plans for LCA 'Mark 2'

Does it make any different if they appreciate or not??? let our people take there time, lets not be in a hurry, R&D takes time... its gonna be a competent fighter, sure to be the best in its class

Hope for the best brother.I am sure our little bird will dominate the sky.:cheers:
But when Iaf will induct it 2011?

India has no urgency in inducting LCA, we are on a learning curve. We are not competing for early induction. At-least the country is making efforts in creating something from the scrap. As a developing nation , i think India is doing very well placing itself with the elite club of fighter makers. And everybody except the ever denials knows it will one day come up with something world class.

Well, iam only saying is, let the LCA come out and then start comparing, and You are wrong, both are not of same class, JF-17 is 4th gen aircraft, and LCA is 4.5 gen aircraft...

Are you sure that LCA will be a 4.5 Jet:what:

Are you sure that LCA will be a 4.5 Jet:what:

The primary characteristics of 4.5 gen aircrafts are the application of advanced digital avionics and aerospace materials, modest signature reduction (primarily RF "stealth"), and highly integrated systems and weapons. These fighters have been designed to operate in a "network-centric" battlefield environment and are principally multirole aircraft. Key weapons technologies introduced include beyond-visual-range (BVR) AAMs; Global Positioning System (GPS)-guided weapons, solid-state phased-array radars; helmet-mounted sights; and improved secure, jamming-resistant datalinks. Thrust vectoring to further improve transient maneuvering capabilities have also been adopted by many 4.5th generation fighters, and uprated powerplants have enabled some designs to achieve a degree of "supercruise" ability. Stealth characteristics are focused primarily on frontal-aspect radar cross section (RCS) signature-reduction techniques including radar-absorbent materials (RAM), L-O coatings and limited shaping techniques.

Thus Making LCA tejas a 4.5 gen aircraft, Hope your doubts are clear, And LCA is still in evaluation stage only

The primary characteristics of 4.5 gen aircrafts are the application of advanced digital avionics and aerospace materials, modest signature reduction (primarily RF "stealth"), and highly integrated systems and weapons. These fighters have been designed to operate in a "network-centric" battlefield environment and are principally multirole aircraft. Key weapons technologies introduced include beyond-visual-range (BVR) AAMs; Global Positioning System (GPS)-guided weapons, solid-state phased-array radars; helmet-mounted sights; and improved secure, jamming-resistant datalinks. Thrust vectoring to further improve transient maneuvering capabilities have also been adopted by many 4.5th generation fighters, and uprated powerplants have enabled some designs to achieve a degree of "supercruise" ability. Stealth characteristics are focused primarily on frontal-aspect radar cross section (RCS) signature-reduction techniques including radar-absorbent materials (RAM), L-O coatings and limited shaping techniques.

Thus Making LCA tejas a 4.5 gen aircraft, Hope your doubts are clear, And LCA is still in evaluation stage only

Bro I am so happy!!! Apna Bachha LCA:yahoo:

JF17 should be 4th by western standards. honestly i think the JF-17 is mostly a budget fighter without any specialties. maybe something like 1980's F-16s.

And the LCa mark 2 will have modified varsion of existing airframe, and would be even more deadly, can hold super cruise even better than this version, the Air intake will be changed I guess, My cousin works for HAL

Oh thats gr8.please bro update me about the jets.LCA SU30mki.Any update pls send me a mail:toast_sign:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom