What's new

Advice from Adults please

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...
Kk can I know why you are shy???

Well what I can say is that many guys talk to girls while something else is going on in thier mind. Don't think about what you are going to talk to a girl. Just be instant and confident. If you think you suck and you don't look good enough then start hitting the gym and gaining muscle, wear good clothes, turn on your swag and don't act like an idiot infront of girls.

I love how Zabanya changed her name to @Loki to avoid all the attention :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
And you would only know that once you woke up in the morning and come to know that you actually spent a night with a half-man lady creature :rofl:

"Kya baat kerta hai hoye khabis"? Hum Pathan nahi hai hoye :lol:

Neva mind!!!

And you would only know that once you woke up in the morning and come to know that you actually spent a night with a half-man lady creature :rofl:

"Kya baat kerta hai hoye khabis"? Hum Pathan nahi hai hoye :lol:

Neva mind!!!

Back
Top Bottom