What's new

Advice from Adults please

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

If you are serious and live in Canada go to a good counselor, they'd help you with your shyness problem.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :rofl:
no doubt mate the weather is HOT in summers both on the inside and on the outside........
i would suggest you to clear your thoughts,
BE A MAN by having self control,
and for a wife she's got to be generous so better keep up with a good lady im pretty sure that ur not going to find them in summers on the beach in CANADA so stop the distractions first by clearing ur mind

For marriage u need to have the courage to run ur own home. ur dad suggests u to study and then get married is in fact appropriate coz if a time arises (God forbid) u wont be able to afford her or run ur home or afford ur child's education and many other factors have to be kept in mind, IM PRETTY SURE UR DAD IS HAVING SOME EXPERIENCE ON THE AFTERMATH OF MARRIAGE.

While ur MOM understands ur NEEDS
I'M 18, i have girls as friends but im proud to say im SINGLE
Thank u :) i hope it helps........

If you are serious and live in Canada go to a good counselor, they'd help you with your shyness problem.

yaar canada waly bhi na kis kis ko bula rakha hai . if i were in canada go to hell mom dad i have 5gfs sleeping with me in bikini and black labels chal rahi hoon hahahahha

Yeah kid sounds like your dad is stupid and you got it all figured out since his advice will get ya chance at a bright future who needs that since you have a chance of getting some.
He sounds like bad father who wants the best for his child you on the other hand are a genius thinking with the right brain.I mean who needs a bright future when you can have a minimum wage Job for life if you are a lucky hey they need workers for McDonald's and other fast food restaurant in future plus don't forget security guards and other menial jobs.

jesi is ki halat hai ye bhi bewi ke neechy lagy ga jesy ke main :D

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

There are more distractions after getting married than before .. :D

This kid needs to get laid. All problems solved. Period. :D

Sau baat ki ek baat :D

I think he should sing this song:

:D

yeh bhi sun le........

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me Girlfriends are pain, and you don't want that. Marriage is responsibility, you don't want that either, Use your hand if you are that desperate! And please do not open this kind of thread in a defence forum....

Welcome to PDF matrimonial.
@KRAIT .is the hottest girl on our forum,you may get some training by trying to chat her up.
Good luck.
What??? KRAIT is a girl? :woot: Hell's bell's! That's the hottest news I've heard today! :wub: I need to chat her up, pronto! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom