What's new

Advice from Adults please

Trust me Girlfriends are pain, and you don't want that. Marriage is responsibility, you don't want that either, Use your hand if you are that desperate! And please do not open this kind of thread in a defence forum....

:rofl: :rofl:

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

Was this the first place you came for your problems? :hitwall: :hitwall:

Dude, just turn vegetarian, that should kill your sex drive.

Assalamu Alaikum and Nomoshkar. GURU jons, I need your advice regarding something. I only told my mom and did not have the courage to tell my dad and ashamed to tell anyone else. The thing is I am in my twenties. I want to get married. For various reason I fell behind in my studies so I am still student. The reason I want to get married is because, It will make me more pious, successful, give and take love and emotion, share life and others. You see, in west there are a lot distraction because of female, specially in the summer. Now I have my needs. My mom said if I find someone, she will help me getting married. But my dad is adament about me finishing my studies then get married. also I have another problem and that is I can't approach a girl. I am very shy. What should I do, please advice me...

A book for you: Sex : Islamic Perspective

teachislam.com/dmdocuments/33/BOOK/Sex%20Education%20-%20An%20Islamic%20Perspective.pdf

OP wants advice from the guys on PDF. @Icarus is right.

Wrong place, wrong people. Don't ever believe what they say. Just take a leave, party hard.

@ Indian Members

Anyone from Goa ?
Keetgo tu goinchi ? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of you used mig33 for mobile chatting?? It was very popular 7 years ago, i just passed school then, after chatting with a guy for about 2 years and sharing all kinds of men's secret, i came to know he is a she!!!

If you are living in Canada and can't approach a girl then there is a bad news for you my friend!! you are gay!!

@KRAIT, are you a girl? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
How many of you used mig33 for mobile chatting?? It was very popular 7 years ago, i just passed school then, after chatting with a guy for about 2 years and sharing all kinds of men's secret, i came to know he is a she!!!

Tujhee kitnniii kitnniii aurtooon neii 'hand' karayaaa haiii ! :rofl:

OP beshee natok kore.

Your dad is right. You should finish your studies first. Marriage is all about commitment and responsibility. If you fail to uphold that honor, then you're screwed.

Seriously, finish your studies, get a job and aim for a secured life for you and your new family.

Also, do some past time you like best. Smoke cigarettes. Smoke weed. Play computer or PC games. Do some workout (any). Hang out with friends. Troll on the Internet.

All the activities I did back in college. Still do even with job.

Be a man! BOY...:devil:

Is krait girl???

:blink:

Back
Top Bottom