What's new

Advice from Adults please

You are to shy to approach women and you are afraid of "doing something bad"???

Well as long as you are not completely drunk, you dont need to be afraid of doing "something bad" :P

You asked for advice from adult, here is advice from very old adult !

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sher Malang @Loki Kya karoge jaankar. :D

@KRAIT i told you to hide your gender at any cost-
What was the need to tell @Safriz?-
Now the truth is out- and our privacy is out in open- :angry:-

I am gona start love jihad if i find any one hitting on you-:sniper:- - -- -- - - :hang3:
Or Back in the Burqa for you KRAIT-:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would say to you that you should complete your studies first before you get married as the girls family will ask what is your level of education, degree etc. My next advice is that you should chat to girls on a friend level with no strings so you can overcome your shyness and gain more in confidence. Yes we all have needs it is human nature lol and in summer things can get pretty heated :cheesy:

100% agreed

any single female here.....hahahahahahha

imran khan is a girl here, actually her original name is imama khan but she is alot impressed with imran khan and PTI so she adopted that name for her defence profile ...

She has been looking for a guy for sometime ...so she may end up giving you her number...

try her

any single female here.....hahahahahahha

imran khan is a girl here, actually her original name is imama khan but she is alot impressed with imran khan and PTI so she adopted that name for her defence profile ...

She has been looking for a guy for sometime ...so she may end up giving you her number...

try her

try her

and she got a fetish for people from Bangladesh :P
OP being a Bangladeshi canadian , will have her number in a minute...
something we been trying for years without success :cry:
Also try all those people in Pink..Their names are shown in Pink because they are all single girls...

You go boy..Be the prince charming of PDF.

Back
Top Bottom