What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

This is only a mockup..but from what I've heard, work is on in full swing on the Loyal Wingman as part of the Combat Air Teaming System (CATS) program..

New air launched drone swarms and new ALCM similar to the SCALP was also displayed.

Man, your MALE UCAV program is even not yet finished yet, I think you guys should do program in a step by step basis.......

This is only a mockup..but from what I've heard, work is on in full swing on the Loyal Wingman as part of the Combat Air Teaming System (CATS) program..

New air launched drone swarms and new ALCM similar to the SCALP was also displayed.
yeah it is CATS-HUNTER which is similar to scalp and and CATS-ALFA S which is swarm drone launcher🤩👌

Man, your MALE UCAV program is even not yet finished yet, I think you guys should do program in a step by step basis.......
Which MALE UCAV? I don't think we are building any MALE UCAV. Tapas is an ISR UAV program under ADE, and as it is under ADE, the delays are expected.

Another one is SWiFT which is under ADE, over that I have high hopes. ADE learnt lot of things from Tapas. And Ghatak is under ADA. ADA manpower is marvelous, ADA for SWiFT program outsourced it to ADE.

And CATS is by HAL+private partnership, the NS manpower is just lovely.

EtHr3QXXcAECXfo

Which MALE UCAV? I don't think we are building any MALE UCAV. Tapas is an ISR UAV program under ADE, and as it is under ADE, the delays are expected.

Another one is SWiFT which is under ADE, over that I have high hopes. ADE learnt lot of things from Tapas. And Ghatak is under ADA. ADA manpower is marvelous, ADA for SWiFT program outsourced it to ADE.

And CATS is by HAL+private partnership, the NS manpower is just lovely.

EtHr3QXXcAECXfo

Yup, not yet UCAV but still MALE drone survailence and this drone development hasnt been completed.

1612157366196.png

Yup, not yet UCAV but still MALE drone survailence and this drone development hasnt been completed.

View attachment 712339
not yet? There is no program or demand to make it UCAV. There is no requirement in IAF or IA for MALE UCAV.

For the strategic delivery platform, the project is Ghatak. And for IAF it is CATS.

View attachment 712339

Rustom-II or Tapas is an ADE project. Different lab. There's a HALE UAV that is in the pipeline too.

HAL is doing the Combat Air Teaming System with private players. Completely independent of ADE. There'll be several such projects going on. Private players are also stepping in big time for UAV design and development in India.

The AMCA model has a new paint job since yesterday..not sure I like the digital scheme though..

Anyway, this is the FROZEN AMCA configuration, that is now in Detailed Design stage.

EtNJHtRXAAAKc7q

EtNJKItXMAA7YDE

EtNJvFTXEAIw9eg

EtNJ3ioXYAIVB0W

EtNJMZyWQAMUuzl

EtNJLSOXUAEbph2

Another image of the AMCA cockpit simulator with the Large Area Display and low profile HUD.

EtR36GSU4AAU8iP

guys,any.idea,on it's radar cross section relative to f35 or su57 or j20 .

is,Amca partial or full stealth

another question what electronic warfare suite will it house I hope spectra level.which is amazing for Rafale

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom