What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

South Korea's Kai KFx will be flying in a year. Where is India's AMCA lololol ???? Paper Plane. 10 years to design a freaking Plane. Come onnnn

You know, this is NOT the AMCA, but the South Korean KFX??
Or why do you post these images here?
Oops, well that is a terribly embarrassing mistake on my part then, I just skimmed through the video and thought it worth sharing.

damn

You know, this is NOT the AMCA, but the South Korean KFX??
Or why do you post these images here?

Because that is how desperate they are
Here Yasser JUST FOR YOU SIR

AMCA is our TOP priority Project ..........

LCA MARK 2 will fly 2022-2023 ............. You pakistanis will have about 30 Block 3 THUNDERS at best by then
I suspect entry as FOC in 2028-2029 which is when the 83 mark1a will have been delivered. YES we have paid and opened a 3rd LCA productionn line so production is being ramped up.

The AMCA is big baby i suspect first flight by 2028-2030 .. Entry 2035 earliest

You also see the Kaveri engine so we fully intend to add this into our product portflio and France will be assisting on final development of this

ENJOY YASSER its from Aero india feb 2021 AND the ladies are senior DRDO staff so know more than me and you before you start your usual line of fake & lies it aint happening .

IT IS HAPPENING so better get used to it buddy

To clarify

MK1A = Steel not cut
MK2 = Steel not cut
AMCA = Steel not cut

Because that is how desperate they are

To clarify

MK1A = Steel not cut
MK2 = Steel not cut
AMCA = Steel not cut

So?

MK2 = Steel not cut - Will be in Feb 2021 and 1st fly in 2022. (for you - they will not change the schedule)

MK1A = Steel not cut - Why? it is just a up-gradation of existing HAL Tejas Mk1. Agreement is just signed and 1st squadron will be completed by 2024-25. It means, there around 16-20 aircrafts will be flying.

AMCA = Steel not cut - Designed phased has completed, possible metal cutting in 2022.

Slow and steady wins the race.
Its not a sprint its a marathon.
What i like about the tejas program is that for the first time we have a plane with inbuilt safety. After 5000 flights , not a single mishap. Except for the french mirage 2000 , this reliability was never present in the planes we procured from Russia.

So?

MK2 = Steel not cut - Will be in Feb 2021 and 1st fly in 2022. (for you - they will not change the schedule)

MK1A = Steel not cut - Why? it is just a up-gradation of existing HAL Tejas Mk1. Agreement is just signed and 1st squadron will be completed by 2024-25. It means, there around 16-20 aircrafts will be flying.

AMCA = Steel not cut - Designed phased has completed, possible metal cutting in 2022.

I do not understand, you are basically agreeing with me here. Everything you state is "will be"
Slow and steady wins the race.
Its not a sprint its a marathon.
What i like about the tejas program is that for the first time we have a plane with inbuilt safety. After 5000 flights , not a single mishap. Except for the french mirage 2000 , this reliability was never present in the planes we procured from Russia.

You need to compare flight hours, from what I have read these have been reduced and the fleet is still small. Once Tejas has flown a large number of hours then you can start comparing properly. Right now the active fleet is still very small

Perhaps you don't know the basic ideology of Pakistan?
I'll keep it simple with one piece of poetry by our National Poet.

Un Ki Jamiat Ka Hai Mulk-o-Nasab Par Inhasar
Quwwat-e-Mazhab Se Mustahkam Hai Jamiat Teri

Learn a thing or two before passing derogatory comments on a goddamn DEFENCE forum.
project azm? We? How Chinese building LCA? And project Azm is not an Indian project, we don't try to act like we are Arabs or turk. The project name is AMCA.

Oh and Azm is literally the Urdu word for Determination, you room temperature IQ shill.
project azm? We? How Chinese building LCA? And project Azm is not an Indian project, we don't try to act like we are Arabs or turk. The project name is AMCA.

Perhaps you don't know the basic ideology of Pakistan?
I'll keep it simple with one piece of poetry by our National Poet.

Un Ki Jamiat Ka Hai Mulk-o-Nasab Par Inhasar
Quwwat-e-Mazhab Se Mustahkam Hai Jamiat Teri

Learn a thing or two before passing derogatory comments on a goddamn DEFENCE forum.
I definitely know the ideology of Pak. I dont need to learn from you.

You most certainly do not. And stop being such a douchebag.

Careful bruv. Your insecurity is showing.

The most hilarious thing is that this guy is being a grade-A Shithead on a DEFENCE FORUM of all places.

Go back to Twitter, keyboard warrior.
I definitely know the ideology of Pak. I dont need to learn from you.

Lmao PAC rolls out 25 Jets a year. And that's before the production rampup of 2020. Now it produces approximately 30 or more jets a year.

By 2023, that's 90 Jets or more.

And I CERTAINLY will bet money that MKII doesn't fly before 2025.
Here Yasser JUST FOR YOU SIR

AMCA is our TOP priority Project ..........

LCA MARK 2 will fly 2022-2023 ............. You pakistanis will have about 30 Block 3 THUNDERS at best by then
I suspect entry as FOC in 2028-2029 which is when the 83 mark1a will have been delivered. YES we have paid and opened a 3rd LCA productionn line so production is being ramped up.

The AMCA is big baby i suspect first flight by 2028-2030 .. Entry 2035 earliest

You also see the Kaveri engine so we fully intend to add this into our product portflio and France will be assisting on final development of this

ENJOY YASSER its from Aero india feb 2021 AND the ladies are senior DRDO staff so know more than me and you before you start your usual line of fake & lies it aint happening .

IT IS HAPPENING so better get used to it buddy

you don't even know the etymology of your own language. Don't embarrass yourself
Don't embarass yourself, sunshine.
Screenshot_20210210_165000_com.android.chrome.jpeg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom