Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Adnan Sami can't sing: Jagjit Singh
Updated at: 2255 PST, Tuesday, December 16, 2008
MUMBAI: Singer Adnan Sami refuses to believe that Indian ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh criticised him by saying "he can't sing and should go back to Pakistan".

"I can't believe Jagjit would talk like this about me. He's always been so sweet to me. I'm his biggest fan. And why would he say I came to India to become an actor?

"When I came here, I weighed three times more than what I am. And why would he accuse me of sending my money to Pakistan? I earn and pay taxes in Mumbai, I can show you my PAN card," said Adnan.

Singh, who openly acknowledges Mehdi Hassan as his main inspiration, told a website in an interview that Adnan can't sing and should go back home.

Jagjit Singh was quoted as saying, "He (Adnan) became a singer by mistake. He had come here to become an actor and by mistake he became a singer. He can't even sing. People like him should be sent back to work there (Pakistan) because they make money in India and send it to Pakistan,"

lol...i personally dont like him (adnan) but this is not the way..he has insulted him bigtime...

its good news i wana see him here why he apply indian nationalty isi shuld qes him for a week :D

good job Jagjit .....Adnan badly looking for this humiliation for many years...

This is hilarious. Adnan got what he deserved.

adnan is a good singer but he will have to face alot of people like jagjit singh
i mean we're talking about india; a country whose minorities are always getting crushed
i feel very srry for adnan but it was his choice and he's gonna have to suck it up

To my dear Hindu friends.
Pls explode this fat-*** dude in pokhran or recycle him please.
Our land cant hold his ***.................Thanks in advance.
:taz:
PS if nothing else , put him in a zoo so the kids can ride him
and name him rani or suzy!

No Yoda you can have Adanan u might need somone to insult time after time...lolzz....Adnan is best for this job.

I don't see anything wrong as long as he sends money to his home country after paying taxes. Don't the expatriates do the same?

I don't see anything wrong as long as he sends money to his home country after paying taxes. Don't the expatriates do the same?
Indians are on an expelling frenzy to all Pakistani artists working there.

Of course we're secretly all happy for this turn of event for Adnan Sami because he went to India and started bitching about Pakistan and then declared himself Indian, sung anti-Pakistan songs, etc.

The others are merely there building bridges from time to time.

I remember all the stand up comedy shows in India are filled with Pakistanis, for the past 3-4 years Pakistani artists have been topping the Indian charts, etc.

On the other hand all these Indian singers have always been highly critical of Pakistani artists performing in India. They see it as a threat onto their own business. As I said for the past 3-4 years Pakistanis have been topping their charts, you know with the Junoons, Atif Aslam, Najam Sheraz, Ali Zafar heck I think that girl who sung Mahiya even made it big in India.

Oh and we should accept Adnan Sami at least this would prove that all the nonsense and hatred he blabbed against us in India is not true. He will also owe Pakistan a sincere apology.

once that guy named abhijeet said that atif cannot sing live and i remember both the indian and pak media blasted him, insecure guy.

Finally the fat SOB got what he deserved, IMO Pakistan too should not accept his sorry ***. let him realize what is it like when you turn against your very own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom