What's new

Pakistan is not a country for artistes, says Adnan Sami

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can listen to Pakistani filmi songs, you will understand the quality. That movie industry is not for talented musicians.

When buffalo gujars start making movies you wont find any legendary Music in these.

The talented musicians refused to compose gandasa songs.

way gujra and day gujra type shit

You guys can have him. Wouldn't it be swell if got kicked out of India? And we didn't let him back either?

He'd either be thrown in the sea or sent to Afghanistan, taliban ke hawalay.

this gandu was elevated by pakistanis when he was just a banjo player. Sala mota.

If anyone wants to know what TRAITORS LOOK LIKE !! look no further here is this Biggest Gan..du, called adnan asshole sami !!!

I like the way hindus extremists treat him there, he was almost thrown out of India recently. Kuttay ki mout mare gha ye insaan hindus ke hathon se.
he he he he pakistanies cant digest a bitter truth that there mirasies come to india as they dont give them deserved respect, money and health benefits as indians do ...Jalli-Jalli..Tappi-Tappi:chilli::chilli::taz::chilli::chilli:...............:rofl::rofl:

Wo kia ha na k jithay di khoti uthay aan khaloti .

@[Bergs]

@LoveIcon
he he he he jana ji fir the thwadde jinne wi mirasi india utthe dhamal dailde painde san wo sab wapis pakistan ane wale haige ...changa ji lai jao sadde kol koi shortage nahi haigee :D

waise i dint like your signature its too anty men :pop:

When buffalo gujars start making movies you wont find any legendary Music in these.

The talented musicians refused to compose gandasa songs.

way gujra and day gujra type shit

Waise kissiii zamaneii mein the film Industry used to be so good - Waheed Murrad ka zamanaa thaaaa & then all of a sudden we went the Sultan-Rai way & down the film industry went !

What Adnan Sami says is partly true. I wrote an article about Adnan Sami a long time ago, he wants to live in India but the root causes for this are that we haven't treated our artists fairly. They make amazing music and we don't even listen to their songs. Now even oxygene and play tv are playing Indian songs.

Out of patriotism I have bought a 100 or so cds and cassettes kept in my house abroad stashed away in a closet. But I am a special case. Way to patriotic, got in trouble for that too, but not everyone is that patriotic. Thats why a lot of people don't even listen to Pakistani music. I have continously stated that its not the artists fault that they leave Pakistan or want to sing in foreign countries. Its their Pakistani audiences fault which have failed to truly appreciate our artists music.

So many bands in Pakistan have sung so many great songs but no one knows about them. For example who has heard about carma, irtaash, streben, sakal or other bands? Things are not good for the Pakistan entertainment industry because we have failed to support our artists.

this gandu was elevated by pakistanis when he was just a banjo player. Sala mota.

Learn to take the right criticism, what he said is 100% truth
we wont change unless we take the criticism with open heart, we dont value the lives of ordinary person but at least take care of people who gave us so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom