What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

@Zarvan Zakat is different than charity, Zakat is obligatory and every Muslim must give. You have to understand the message in Qur^an, this verse have clear message that whenever i receive any income (crop), i have to give due share. Purpose of Zakat is to help deserved people {deserved people are not deserved Muslims only} - if i give Zakat once a year than those deserved people have to wait for one year to get their due share which is injustice. And calculation method is also incorrect - if we calculate Zakat only on amount which remains for whole year or in possession at the time of Zakat calculation than majority of Pakistanis are exempted from Zakat - which is cheating.

Zakat is not new thing in Islam, It existed and was obligatory since the time of Abraham and in case of Zakat Judaism is better and as per Quran & Sunnah than Your Sharia ("Mind it yours not Prophet (PBUH's)" because Jews have to give 1/10 of their net income as Zakat (called Tzedakah in Judaism) and it's mandatory for every Jew (which is mandatory for every Muslim as well).

Sir zakat is compulsory Sir and it differs on differnt things the ayat you gave to me I checked it Mr this ayat is for only agricultre production and for this production we have to give zakat as soon as we extract the production from it because we already waited for the production to take place for really long time and as it is produced we have to give 5 % of it not 2.5 on this zakat is 5 %

@Zarvan, 1st tell me aap ko koi takleef tou nai Quran pernay mein? Koi problems atti hain kiya? Kuch samajh nai atta? Aap 1 translation say partay hain ya 3-4 translations ya sirf tafsir jo kissi nay likhi hai based on uski soch kay us zamanay mein yeh hora tha tou SHAIHID isliyea yeh likha hai an yeh kaha giyea hai...agar koi tafseer likh sakta hai apni soch say tou koi banda bhi likh sakta hai...ab jitnay log likhain gay utni differences aain gay....yeh sirf quran ki baat hori hai...jo kay 1 kitab hai

ab hadith jo thousands mein hain....uska sochain.....

farz kerain aap 1 topic partay hain

Ab issi ayat par aap dekh lain kitnay mukhtaleef tareekoun say hadith mojud hain...Nai yeh mat batain kon sahi hai kay galat...Abhi sirff itna batain kay kafi hadith moujood hain kay nai?

Agar hain, aap konsi correct mantay hain? Mein aap ko example dayri houn yeh nai pooch ri asl mein kiya hai woh sub jaan tay hain...example sirf isliyea aap ko dikhanay kay liyea kay 1 cheez mein kitnay possibilities nikal saktay hain!

Koi naqaab ko farz mein daal dayta hai, koi kahta hai woh sirf Nabi ki biwioun kay liyea farz tha aur baqi aurtoun ko encourage kiya giyea koi kahta hai naqab nai sirf purdah kafi hai and so many other cases...AUR HAR koi aap ko HADITH MEIN say hi yeh sabit kerday ga woh sahi hai!

SAHI HAI KAY NAI? It nay possibilities hain kay nai?

Issi baat ko hum show keray hain kay yeh hakikat hai kay islam aysay bata jara hai!

Now taking this,

1 aurat jo kay nikaab nai kerti kissi ilaqay mein mari jati hai us pay ilzaam lagai jatay hain...

1 aurat jo aysay France mein pehnay phir usko parnay nai daytay...

1 aurtat aysay UK/ USA mein pehn sakti hai par aur log usko tang kerain gay...Uk kafi jagaoun par aysa libaaz jaiz hai tou this shows it has nothing to do with THEIR LAWS! It is just a form of thinking

Whain laybaaz bus different thinking!

aik aur example:

Hanafi mein aurtay agar socks nai pehnay tou namaaz ho jati hai par shafii kehtay hain nai pehni tou namaaz nai hoti! dounoun taraf say aap ko hadith mil sakti hai!

Kahin jaga likha hai rafadain ka kahin log nai kertay aur woh bhi aap ko hadith dikha saktay hain kay Nabi nay kabhi kabhi nai kiya...and many more examples...No do not tell me who they are...i know...I am giving you DIVERSITY of Muslims

another examples Koi log Shafii ki sect say maantay hain kay wudhu kay waqt agar pani ziada bahatay hain tou gunah jharjatay hain woh aap ko hadith bhi dikha dain gay....Magar jo Africa mein rahtay hain unkay paas itna pani bahanay ko nai hai balkay woh minimum pani use kertay hain wudhu kay liyea....and woh aap ko iski bhi hadith dikhanay kay liyea tiyar hain! I am giving you DIVERSITY of Muslims

Now Kiya aap mantay hain Islam har zamanay kay liyea hai? Har insaaan kay liyea hai?

Agar haan....tou yeh is zamanay mein kiyun nai fit hora?

Kiyun kay hum bhool giyea hain Islam ko...Hum bhool giyea hain uski asliaat ko...Hum quran kum aur hadith ziada follow kertay hain...Mein yeh nai kehri HADITH GALAT HAIN...yeh keh ri houn QURAN KO BARHAAWA diyea jai!

Jub apna damagh band rakhna hai then QURAN MEIN baar baar kiyun kaha hai koi hai jo sochay samjhay? Iska kiya matlab hai?

Now all I can say is
woh insaan jo pani baha sakta hai aur sirf isliyea ker ra hai kiyun kay apnay ghuna jhar nay kay liyea aur usnay hadith pari hai balkaida tou woh sahi hi kera hoga...

jo Africans nai itna baha saktay BHI sahi keray hain unki fault nai hai kay unkay paas pani nai hai itna...

Jo nikaab kera hai woh bhi sahi hai aur jo nai kera takay university mein ja sakay woh bhi sahi hai...

Jo rafadain kera hai woh bhi sahi hai aur jahan masjid itni bahari wi hoti hain rafadain kernay ki jagah nai hoti tou wahan kay log nai kertay tou unki bhi naaaz asahi hai....

Itni jaldi kissi ko kafir nai keh tay...
Sir for your information I read Quran and Hadees both Sir I also read Quran and also I read hadees because to follow orders of quran I have to to what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW explained and how did her perform orders and also some extra orders he gave those who deny Hadees their next target is Quran and they will attack Quran really very soon

For the first 40 years of Muhammed life, Islam was not revealed.
And his first marriage to Kadijah was conducted according to Judeo-Christian traditions!
No sir his first marriage was not conducted according to that traditions Sir

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first 40 years of Muhammed life, Islam was not revealed.
And his first marriage to Kadijah was conducted according to Judeo-Christian traditions!

So, What????? Muhammad SAW was following the way of Abraham

006:123 "Then, We revealed to you, :Follow the way of Ibrahim, the upright, and he was not among the Mushriks"

I never wrote about Qadyani! Please do not accuse! I do not know much about their belief ONLY what I have read....That too was from a person who hated the group so I am not sure if what I read was authentic! :blink:
@Zarvan another example

If someone tells me it is ok to eat chicken from ahle kitaab (I know people who are from Saudi eat at Mc.donalds and KFC in UK because they say their sheikh said it is ok)...I oppose because 1stly ahle kitaab is disputed...

some say it is Jews and Christian

Some say it is the people who EXISTED at that time

Some say who follow the REAL TORAH AND INJEEL

so since I do not know I do not eat at KFC or Mc.Donal here 2 reason

1 I can not define ahle kitaab too many hadith and mullahs in the process...

2 Being a scientist I do not think that stunning and animal and then killing is healthy!
Sir first answer my question do you believe in the guy know as Mirza Gulam Ahmad ??????????????????????

Sir for your information I read Quran and Hadees both Sir I also read Quran and also I read hadees because to follow orders of quran I have to to what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW explained and how did her perform orders and also some extra orders he gave those who deny Hadees their next target is Quran and they will attack Quran really very soon

Where did you get this from?

Dude Quran is for everyone not exclusive to "Aalims", The Hadith i mentioned talk about only Quran is from Sahih Muslim, I know there is another Hadith which says Quran & Sunnah - you guyz says that Sahih Hadith's are ture than why there is contradiction. For rest kindly review last few pages because don't wanna repeat same-thing again n again

EDIT: Highlighted Part - Dude you are putting serious allegations, Kindly refrain to post these kind of things when you have no idea what you are talking about.
Sir in his last Khutabh he mentioned both Quran and his example and also before dying he said that follow Quran and my Sunnah

Sir first answer my question do you believe in the guy know as Mirza Gulam Ahmad ??????????????????????

I already answered that...

I believe he was a guy...but I have no idea what his teachings were...I never checked his teachings...

:blink: Proof?

1st you say he lived as the Quran said then he can go against it? Contradiction out right!

Dude ... I said he Lived as Allah's order .. of course to explain Quraan also .. there is no contradiction .. Ok let me show u some thing .. this is the Quraan saying .... the verse i cant mention coz i dont remember the number ... the meaning is .. If there is being recited Quraan then u must be keep silent ..

and the Hadith ... saying ... Your prayer will be not complete if there is no recite Surah Al fatihah ...
something like this ...

Why can't hadith be forged :pop:?

when narrator

sorry

:blink: Proof?

1st you say he lived as the Quran said then he can go against it? Contradiction out right!

Dude ... I said he Lived as Allah's order .. of course to explain Quraan also .. there is no contradiction .. Ok let me show u some thing .. this is the Quraan saying .... the verse i cant mention coz i dont remember the number ... the meaning is .. If there is being recited Quraan then u must be keep silent ..

and the Hadith ... saying ... Your prayer will be not complete if there is no recite Surah Al fatihah ...
something like this ...

Why can't hadith be forged :pop:?

when narrator is not qualified then we say hadith is forged ... actually the narrator was forged the blame goes to narrator thats it ..

Where did you get this from?
Sir because details are not in Quran they are found in Hadees so first deny Hadees and as their are no details in the Quran than why follow orders of Quran also this will come soon don't worry those who are attacking Islam are working on this

Dude Quran is for everyone not exclusive to "Aalims", The Hadith i mentioned talk about only Quran is from Sahih Muslim, I know there is another Hadith which says Quran & Sunnah - you guyz says that Sahih Hadith's are ture than why there is contradiction. For rest kindly review last few pages because don't wanna repeat same-thing again n again

EDIT: Highlighted Part - Dude you are putting serious allegations, Kindly refrain to post these kind of things when you have no idea what you are talking about.

Of course Quraan is for everyone ... not exclusively For Alims ... when u understand Quraan it means u become Aalim ... anything u wanna learn u need some guidance

Sir because details are not in Quran they are found in Hadees so first deny Hadees and as their are no details in the Quran than why follow orders of Quran also this will come soon don't worry those who are attacking Islam are working on this

You tell me where you got this from:

extra orders he gave those who deny Hadees their next target is Quran and they will attack Quran really very soon

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...get-you-killed-pakistan-54.html#ixzz2Jf19y4hh

Sir in his last Khutabh he mentioned both Quran and his example and also before dying he said that follow Quran and my Sunnah

Qibla, i quoted Shahih Hadith and Quoting again it is from "Sahih Muslim" and is of Last Khutabah (reference is mentioned)
....I have left among you the Book of Allah, and if you hold fast to it, you would never go astray. And you would be asked about me (on the Day of Resurrection), (now tell me) what would you say? They (the audience) said: We will bear witness that you have conveyed (the message), discharged (the ministry of Prophethood) and given wise (sincere) counsel. He (the narrator) said: He (the Holy Prophet) then raised his forefinger towards the sky and pointing it at the people (said):" O Allah, be witness. 0 Allah, be witness," saying it thrice.....

Sahih Muslim - Book 15, Hadith 159

Of course Quraan is for everyone ... not exclusively For Alims ... when u understand Quraan it means u become Aalim ... anything u wanna learn u need some guidance

Huh? This is not Christianity where only the pope knows something...

Islam is not ONLY for Aalim its FOR AALAMEEN = whole universe

@JonAsad Verify the Quran? Dude you wanna verify the Quran is a different topic...

Exactly how can you verify Quran the message of God-
While you find your self qualified enough to still verify the ahadith or Sunnah of the final prophet of the same God?-

If you can dispute the Ahadith whats magical formula makes your belief in Quran so special as to be words of Allah-
Why this disparity-
Like Hadiths many people mis interpret Quran aswell-

Quran like the Ahadiths were written and compiled from scripts and mainly memory of the same mortal human beings akin to mistakes as the case in Hadiths-- Quran was arranged in order of a book way after the death of Holy Prophet by the people-

If you can suspect fabrication in Ahadith why not Quran?-

The four undisputed Imams of Fiqh- accepted by all sects of Islam- even arch rivals Shia- Sunni-
Imam Shafee- Imam Malik- Imam Hambali- Imam Hanifa- who compiled these Ahadith with years of dedicated research- who dedicated their life for this cause you a student of Biology thinks is Qualified enough to dispute them?-

Which mainstream great Faqih you have as a backing?-
Do you have any training in Fiqh that so you dispute the findings of the greatest Faqihs?-

Do you know what Fiqh and Faqih is- sorry but every loonie toonie cannot be a Faqih- deciding which way of life or teaching is best or correct to follow for oneself- that goes against the basic teachings of Islam as divine religion for all- no offense-

Then there is Ijtihad-
Go google some about Fiqh and Ijtihad and Islamic pre qualifications an individual needs to have to be able to dispute or declare any thing wrong or right-

@LoveIcon the link you posted the author doesnt have any credibility against the authors of Saha e Sitta-

Qibla, i quoted Shahih Hadith and Quoting again it is from "Sahih Muslim" and is of Last Khutabah (reference is mentioned)
Sir first understand how Hadees are in Hadees books some times only one thing is mentioned in parts and some first part comes than the other part Sir

Are you working with them? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom