What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

I don't trust any hadith. If hadith were to be a criteria, then it would be mentioned by Allah in the Quran. He is the all knowing.

Quran and only Quran should be the guidelines for all Muslims.

Zarwan ka naam lay karr mera dharram bhrasht matt karo! :D

^^ @KRAIT @arp2041 @hinduguy - How are my Hindi lessons going? ^^

I learn my hindi from doordarshan... still get gender wrong though.. (mera meri tera teri.. etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Tu to Indians se achi Hindi bol raha hai. Bhrasht word to kaafi ko nahin aata. :lol:

I have been watching some very old Ramayan TV series. I think I have gotten the hang of 95% of the words used in it! :D

Besides, I was always good with languages. :P

@Hyperion Tu to Indians se achi Hindi bol raha hai. Bhrasht word to kaafi ko nahin aata. :lol:

I have been watching some very old Ramayan TV series. I think I have gotten the hang of 95% of the words used in it! :D

Besides, I was always good with languages. :P

Hyperion, you are a girl then.. :)
I have interest in learning new language but find it very difficult..

Dude, that's the thing. If you play a religious personality, people tend to start believing in the character. I bet loads of Arabs may still believe that Anthony Quinn indeed was the real Omar Mukhtar! :D

:lol: Sahi. The guy who played Ram, was considered as Super Star and people used to come to him and respect him as if he was real Ram. Once he did a bad role in tele-film. He got bashed by everyone.

Dude, don't sell me the "left hemisphere" vs "right hemisphere" theory. I learned languages to hit on a wider variety of girls, not the other way around. Get my drift? :D

Hyperion, you are a girl then.. :)
I have interest in learning new language but find it very difficult..

Dude, that's the thing. If you play a religious personality, people tend to start believing in the character. I bet loads of Arabs may still believe that Anthony Quinn indeed was the real Omar Mukhtar! :D
its only old women( > 50 yr age) not everybody...

@Taon

The wise saying, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day" has been spoken by countless moms throughout the ages. It has been whispered in the ears of school children on early-to-rise mornings for centuries, yet the depth of understanding as to why breakfast is so important has only been publicized in recent years. The side effects of not eating breakfast negatively impact weight, hormonal health, memory, cognition and mood.

Read more: Side Effects Of Not Eating Breakfast | LIVESTRONG.COM

If you skip breakfast you will not die :D

Believe me I am a biologist who has dealt with food nutrition :D

Waysay I hate survey studies (
survey study

:oops: sorry did not realize the thread had changed! sorry carry on!

I am eating breakfast regularly since last 6 months in the hope that I will lose weight.. not working.. :)

I do not have breakfast in the morning just a cup of hot chocolate and I last until 12 or 1 then heavy lunch and then some heavy dinner and sleep 2-3 hrs after dinner

I weight 40 kg been that way since I was I dont know 16 maybe even less!

Then again I am a girl :P

:oops: sorry did not realize the thread had changed! sorry carry on!

I do not have breakfast in the morning just a cup of hot chocolate and I last until 12 or 1 then heavy lunch and then some heavy dinner and sleep 2-3 hrs after dinner

I weight 40 kg been that way since I was I dont know 16 maybe even less!

Then again I am a girl :P

do you have high metabolic rate? are your parents slim?
or.. do you like to lie about your weight.. :)

do you have high metabolic rate? are your parents slim?
or.. do you like to lie about your weight.. :)

I knew this was coming....

Well, I am not telling a lie....My dad is slim mom became fat well after 2 miscarriages and problems with her metabolism....

For me, it is because I am short I weight 40 (Even then I am slightly underweight)...if I weigh more than that I would be fat (for my thinking)

Well, you just need to adjust your lifestyle...

There is no use going to the gym and after workout eat like a crazy person! Nor is there any use in eating less and then when you feel craving you eat the whole fridge....

It is all about balancing...

You see, your body consistently produces acid and by starving it, it just causes probs like gastritis and ulcers...

By eating too much it can not break it down quickly enough

So, you basically need to find what works for your body...What works for other people might not work for you because everyone has a different body, different rate of production of enzymes, diff metabolic rate and so on...

Back
Top Bottom