What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

Basically eat moderately enough you do not feel like you will explode and make sure you have enough water to aid in digestion and also leave some space for air in your stomach ....

FOOD + WATER + AIR = healthy way of eating....

If you eat too much, your body goes crazy breaking down food....thats why if you feel hungry dilute the acid with water and eat a proper times...the air is to ensure the the oxidation...

OK I am not nutrionalist but I only know the basic and enough to keep m

:oops: sorry did not realize the thread had changed! sorry carry on!

I do not have breakfast in the morning just a cup of hot chocolate and I last until 12 or 1 then heavy lunch and then some heavy dinner and sleep 2-3 hrs after dinner

I weight 40 kg been that way since I was I dont know 16 maybe even less!

Then again I am a girl :P

Sleep just 2-3 hours...? If I could do that, I would have been an IAS by now ... :(

do you have high metabolic rate? are your parents slim?
or.. do you like to lie about your weight.. :)

man WTF?? how did you people manage to derail such a serious thread SERIOUSLY?? weight discussion?
http://images.wikia.com/masseffect/images/7/7e/I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg

Basically eat moderately enough you do not feel like you will explode and make sure you have enough water to aid in digestion and also leave some space for air in your stomach ....

FOOD + WATER + AIR = healthy way of eating....

If you eat too much, your body goes crazy breaking down food....thats why if you feel hungry dilute the acid with water and eat a proper times...the air is to ensure the the oxidation...

OK I am not nutrionalist but I only know the basic and enough to keep m

thought this was a Sunnat

man WTF?? how did you people manage to derail such a serious thread SERIOUSLY?? weight discussion?
:D We got bored with religious discussion. Sorry from all Naswar Corner inhabitants.

is he a bureacrat in bihar?

He is a bureaucrat though not in Bihar rite now..

I am supposed be the next one in family.. have started the preparation. Lets see if I can crack this..

Yes, and it has been scientifically proven...In fact I read the science before I found out it was sunnat :oops:

@S.Y.A well....I forgot how it got to weight :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking time for registering.
1. I very well Believe on Prophet (PBUH) that's why I believe on Quran, Otherwise there is no reason on believing Quran.
2. Can you explain the Quranic verses which i quoted ???
4. On his last sermon as per "Shahih Muslim" - Prophet (PBUH) said "I have Left Book" why he said "book" if it was not in written form?
5. I am not saying that i don't believe in Hadith (I hope you know that word "Hadith" meaning is story/tale , But all i say is that i can't accept simply that every "Hadith" is Prophet's word unless i verify it under the guidance of Quran because i know Prophet (PBUH) can't go against Quran? Is it so difficult to understand?????
6. If every Hadith is saying of Prophet than why categorization of Hadith? Do you want me show you forged Hadith?

Look bro ...1 . if u believe in Prophet Muhammed S.A.W thats why u beleive in Qura'an then its clear .. there is nothing to talk.

2.Sorry i m not gonna explain that coz i dont think i can do very well as long as i m not Aalim .. i can juz copy paste and i no wanna go through this .. so i leave it to u .

4. On His Prophet Muhammed S.A.W last sermon Prophet Muhammed S.A.W said '' I left Book'' .... bro u are forgetting something ... In Last sermon was said .''I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.'' i guess it enough to undersstand .

5. Ok that right .. MashaAllah u beleive in Hadith .. but juz one thing i want to assure u that ... Hadith is not Story/tale .. its the life of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W . that he lived as Allah's orders ...... to explain Qura'an and Shairah ... He .S.A,W can go Against Qura'an .. it doesnt mean He S.A.W is denying Qura'an .. it means Allah wants to make perfect Shariah ... as well as some verses of Quraan aganst some verses of Quraan.

6. Hadith Has no categories ... The category i for narrator .. to verify ... so narrator can be forged .. not Hadith ...

5. Ok that right .. MashaAllah u beleive in Hadith .. but juz one thing i want to assure u that ... Hadith is not Story/tale .. its the life of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W . that he lived as Allah's orders ...... to explain Qura'an and Shairah ... He .S.A,W can go Against Qura'an .. it doesnt mean He S.A.W is denying Qura'an .. it means Allah wants to make perfect Shariah ... as well as some verses of Quraan aganst some verses of Quraan.

:blink: Proof?

1st you say he lived as the Quran said then he can go against it? Contradiction out right!

6. Hadith Has no categories ... The category i for narrator .. to verify ... so narrator can be forged .. not Hadith ...

Why can't hadith be forged :pop:?

Look bro ...1 . if u believe in Prophet Muhammed S.A.W thats why u beleive in Qura'an then its clear .. there is nothing to talk.

2.Sorry i m not gonna explain that coz i dont think i can do very well as long as i m not Aalim .. i can juz copy paste and i no wanna go through this .. so i leave it to u .

4. On His Prophet Muhammed S.A.W last sermon Prophet Muhammed S.A.W said '' I left Book'' .... bro u are forgetting something ... In Last sermon was said .''I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.'' i guess it enough to undersstand .

Dude Quran is for everyone not exclusive to "Aalims", The Hadith i mentioned talk about only Quran is from Sahih Muslim, I know there is another Hadith which says Quran & Sunnah - you guyz says that Sahih Hadith's are ture than why there is contradiction. For rest kindly review last few pages because don't wanna repeat same-thing again n again

EDIT: Highlighted Part - Dude you are putting serious allegations, Kindly refrain to post these kind of things when you have no idea what you are talking about.

:blink: Proof?

1st you say he lived as the Quran said then he can go against it? Contradiction out right!

Why can't hadith be forged :pop:?

For the first 40 years of Muhammed life, Islam was not revealed.
And his first marriage to Kadijah was conducted according to Judeo-Christian traditions!

Back
Top Bottom