What's new

‘Admitting you are a secularist can get you killed in Pakistan’

@Talon, you are right, it's not even funny to suggest that Canada law is similar to Shariah. Any REAL Canadian would Baulk at such a suggestion. Just because a couple of their welfare programs are similar to welfare suggestions meant only for Muslims in a Muslim state does not make a western welfare state similar to a Shariah state.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please always read the full verse and 1 or 2 verses before and after...You will find your answer!

@Talon, you are right, it's not to suggest that Canada law is similar to Shariah. Any REAL Canadian would Baulk at such a suggestion. Just because a couple of their welfare programs are similar to welfare suggestions meant only for Muslims in a Muslim state does not make a western welfare state similar to a Shariah state.
@acid rain Errr...where did you read this?

And that context is told in Hadith's right? So Hadith's are not taken as it is. Why? because there exist numerous interpretation of that contexts and Hadith's.

I gave your answer! Just use a little bit of your time in searching for the right verse :)

If I go by the message, we have to invade the non muslim lands non stop until Islam is spread all over the world.

Nope that is for the time of the war....ARABIC language is a lovely language from the sentence itself you can differentiate a COMMAND from a simple saying

you can also differentiate timelines!

Please always read the full verse and 1 or 2 verses before and after...You will find your answer!

@acid rain Errr...where did you read this?

I gave your answer! Just use a little bit of your time in searching for the right verse :)

Nope that is for the time of the war....ARABIC language is a lovely language from the sentence itself you can differentiate a COMMAND from a simple saying

you can also differentiate timelines!

Emmm,, okay let me be more precise. Hadth Of Ghadeer Khums. See how Sunni and Shias Interpret it differently. There are several ayyahs in quran where Ahlul bayt mentioned in it. Shia's interpret those ayas differently and Sunni's differently. Then not to forget, Taliban uses the same quranic verses and hadiths to justify the beheading PA soldiers.

According to takfiris all muslims are munafiqs so that's they are justified to be killed. See how Quranic verse and Hadiths are interpreted by them to give them the meaning that suit them?

Errr...where did you read this?

In liontk's quotation, anyway Muslim law is for Muslims and any hadiths or suggestions is also exclusively meant for Muslims.

OKk let me break it down to you....read the Quran in context with UNDERSTANDING :)

Here you go...

Marry them not just have intercourse!

We so called Muslims don't try to read & understand the Quran but believe on words of Mullahs : No wonder when you criticize the Hadith these Mullahs come with all guns blazing but you don't see any campaign by them to encourage Muslims to understand what's written in Quran. Today - Mullah says that if you recite this chapter you will get that much houses in heaven, for this that much sawab etc. Result - people just keep it reciting like parrot without understanding.

As for those who think Quran is copied from another book or what not:

Goethe, quoted in T.P. Hughes' DICTIONARY OF ISLAM, p. 526.
"The Koran admittedly occupies an important position among the great religious books of the world. Though the youngest of the epoch-making works belonging to this class of literature, it yields to hardly any in the wonderful effect which it has produced on large masses of men. It has created an all but new phase of human thought and a fresh type of character. It first transformed a number of heterogeneous desert tribes of the Arabian peninsula into a nation of heroes, and then proceeded to create the vast politico-religious organizations of the Muhammadan world which are one of the great forces with which Europe and the East have to reckon today."

G. Margoliouth, Introduction to J.M. Rodwell's, THE KORAN, New York: Everyman's Library, 1977, p. vii.
"A work, then, which calls forth so powerful and seemingly incompatible emotions even in the distant reader - distant as to time, and still more so as a mental development - a work which not only conquers the repugnance which he may begin its perusal, but changes this adverse feeling into astonishment and admiration, such a work must be a wonderful production of the human mind indeed and a problem of the highest interest to every thoughtful observer of the destinies of mankind."

Dr. Steingass, quoted in T.P. Hughes' DICTIONARY OF ISLAM, pp. 526-527.
"The above observation makes the hypothesis advanced by those who see Muhammad as the author of the Qur'an untenable. How could a man, from being illiterate, become the most important author, in terms of literary merits, in the whole of Arabic literature? How could he then pronounce truths of a scientific nature that no other human being could possibly have developed at that time, and all this without once making the slightest error in his pronouncement on the subject?"

Maurice Bucaille, THE BIBLE, THE QUR'AN AND SCIENCE, 1978, p. 125.
"Here, therefore, its merits as a literary production should perhaps not be measured by some preconceived maxims of subjective and aesthetic taste, but by the effects which it produced in Muhammad's contemporaries and fellow countrymen. If it spoke so powerfully and convincingly to the hearts of his hearers as to weld hitherto centrifugal and antagonistic elements into one compact and well-organized body, animated by ideas far beyond those which had until now ruled the Arabian mind, then its eloquence was perfect, simply because it created a civilized nation out of savage tribes, and shot a fresh woof into the old warp of history."

Dr. Steingass, quoted in T.P. Hughes' DICTIONARY OF ISLAM, p.528.
"In making the present attempt to improve on the performance of my predecessors, and to produce something which might be accepted as echoing however faintly the sublime rhetoric of the Arabic Koran, I have been at pains to study the intricate and richly varied rhythms which - apart from the message itself - constitute the Koran's undeniable claim to rank amongst the greatest literary masterpieces of mankind... This very characteristic feature - 'that inimitable symphony,' as the believing Pickthall described his Holy Book, 'the very sounds of which move men to tears and ecstasy' - has been almost totally ignored by previous translators; it is therefore not surprising that what they have wrought sounds dull and flat indeed in comparison with the splendidly decorated original."

Arthur J. Arberry, THE KORAN INTERPRETED, London: Oxford University Press, 1964, p. x.
"A totally objective examination of it [the Qur'an] in the light of modern knowledge, leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has been already noted on repeated occasions. It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad's time to have been the author of such statements on account of the state of knowledge in his day. Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur'anic Revelation its unique place, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide an explanation which calls solely upon materialistic reasoning."
Maurice Bucaille, THE QUR'AN AND MODERN SCIENCE, 1981, p. 18.

Emmm,, okay let me be more precise. Hadth Of Ghadeer Khums. See how Sunni and Shias Interpret it differently. There are several ayyahs in quran where Ahlul bayt mentioned in it. Shia's interpret those ayas differently and Sunni's differently. Then not to forget, Taliban uses the same quranic verses and hadiths to justify the beheading PA soldiers.

According to takfiris all muslims are munafiqs so that's they are justified to be killed. See how Quranic verse and Hadiths are interpreted by them to give them the meaning that suit them?

Send me the QURANIC verse and we will see its REAL translation and not what someone said!

In liontk's quotation, anyway Muslim law is for Muslims and any hadiths or suggestions is also exclusively meant for Muslims.

I see...so its according to him...not to the Quran nor according to Islam!

Your point?

OKk let me break it down to you....read the Quran in context with UNDERSTANDING :)

Here you go...

Marry them not just have intercourse!

I have Hadiths of Bukhari which shows companions engaging with slave girls without marrying them.

I have Hadiths of Bukhari which shows companions engaging with slave girls without marrying them.

AGAIN from Hadith! What men did is DIFFERENT from what QURAN SAID!

I just showed you what Quran said! It said for those who could not afford to marry a free woman MARRY A SLAVE and treat her the same as a free woman like give her haq

If you have managed to convince yourself to that what are you here for?

I am here to learn and understand the different views ...when you already have your own opinion and are not going to listen to anything that is against your view like mr. fateh then I do not understand why you are here?

Pothi pad pad jag mua pandit bhaya na koi,dhae akahar prem ka pade so pandit hoye......

Kabir

No idea what that is or meant!

You yourself brought the example, how the Hadiths have distorted the true message. Now, You can simply decide which is more important for you Bukhari or Quran - Not a difficult decision, is it?

Religion is a code of life that tells us how to spend this life...A guidance by the creator of humans.....In the same way when we buy a machine and follows its makers instruction on how to maintain and run it smoothly...

Islam requires one to first investigate and then follow anything not to follow things blindly...Holy Quran along with hadees provides almost all the answers to one's queries provided they are read with an open mind...In todays world when humans are free why we see christians,jews,bhuddist and hinuds becoming muslims and no muslims ever changes his religion why?? As truth is always there inside us hidden but once we start moving towards it we get attracted like a metal to a magnet..Islam is the most fast spreading religion in america for past many decades even though US govt has done everything to hurt muslims around the globe but are unable to contain truth seeker at home ..

I dont want to hurt your sentiments, but every person who is religious says his religion is correct , there are people moving from islam to christianity , but they cannot proclaim it due to their fear for life

I think Muslims have done the worst against Muslims not US , come out of your prujudice and open your eyes atleast try to see how others are living

AGAIN from Hadith! What men did is DIFFERENT from what QURAN SAID!

I just showed you what Quran said! It said for those who could not afford to marry a free woman MARRY A SLAVE and treat her the same as a free woman like give her haq

So Are you supporting Slavery - how can 1 religion mention about a slave and master, that means the religion is seeing gods creation as 2 types

So Are you supporting Slavery - how can 1 religion mention about a slave and master, that means the religion is seeing gods creation as 2 types

At the time of Muhammad (PBUH) - Slavery was a common practice. And no the verse she quoted is not supporting slavery but infect against it. Because at that time people used to fulfill their sexual desires from slaves, The verse say that marry them - So, after marriage she will become wife no longer a slave. In Quran on many place it's said to free the slaves and for many sins, freeing slaves is part of punishment.

Quran and Hadees are the biggest facts and reality on the face of the earth but somes touts of kufr and have gone deaf dumb and blind as told by ALLAH in the Quran they just want to run away from the reality and the truth of Quran and Sunnah

These biggest facts were non-existent 1400 years ago that means everyone prior to that is defacto member of hell!

Back
Top Bottom